Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:41:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCATING PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 2831 times)
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

to be successful in this market you need more knowledge, studying economics, programming, mathematics, algorithms... etc
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Cryptocurrency lessons must studied in schools in this time. We all know that the Bitcoin and crypto money will replace with paper money soon. So we all need to get prepared and understand the situation. I would recommend educating about all cryptos without any age limit, specially school childs.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

We need to educate about crypto currencies to others as much as we can because there were lot of wrong information spreading about bitcoin so we need to create positive vibes about the cryptos we are the one who have the knowledge about cryptos so it is our responsibility to do that.Maybe including about the cryptos in school or college level is mandatory to keep up with the future technology.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I do agree! Lack of knowledge often turns out bad, especially when it comes to investment. Everyone want's a piece of fortune without even knowing what they are about to join in the first place. They all believe in hearsays and often got swindle due to their carelessness and ignorance to it. In cryptoworld, everything should be studied and understand first before entering in it. Investing in crypto could be very risky especially if you don't understand the flow. I suggest newbies to rwad some articles about it, research, and understand everying about it before joining in.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

Cryptocurrency are mostly speculation, if you want to learn how to speculate then learning TA on a crypto related day trading curse would be a good idea.
Learning about blockchain, how to build one, the use case possibility and how to get people to choose your blockchain instead of other similar blockchain, that cut be somethings people should learn about.
In a few years when or if bitcoins become the global reserve currency, then every student will have to learn about bitcoins and other blockchains.

Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 07:11:02 PM by Varuj

In our time, many people learn about the crypt currency because of the wide mass of information about people. But many people will not be able to use it, because there are people who do not develop ahead and like to stay on the old. Like many people who do not understand the computer at all. But modern things will change, and the new generation will already be well immersed in the topic of crypto currency, it's just a matter of time.
bucketthechange

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

Absolutely true - it always take explorers and disruptors to tackle the new.  I believe we are in a time where the educational process can and should shift away from educating crypto people about crypto but educating and integrating the people who don't know about crypto currency in a methodical way.  All people hear is bad press about the bad actors.  However, if we were to really compare, the bad actors working with fiat far far far outweighs the damage crypto bad actors do.

I think crypto 101 and answering questions people are too afraid to ask is the first start.  I hate how everyone has to be an expert and no one likes to admit that they don't know something or another.  Asking questions and not being the smartest person in the room is much more exciting to me!
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Educating people about cryptocurrency is a good idea.You just need to take a look at the Begginers&help section in here: most of the newbies are not asking about learning or understanding the crypto technology, but about how to earn some money here . So, to be honest, I see few people really interested in the technology itself, but on the possibility of making some money.
Now, the technology is not only about earning but about creating a whole new tech system of money, in which people get to be free of banks and the current economic system. This is huge in the sense of human evolution, but, sadly, humans seem to have no interest in it.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

Yes, education is important for newcomers and beginners in crypto. It will help them to make a better understanding.
Peoples who don't know about crypto usually will spreading fud and negativity only about cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

Correct OP. Education is our main tool inside this system without proper knowledge we will be easily moved by those opportunist and scammers, but with proper education each decisions that you'll made is always base with your understanding and you won't lose your money that easy.
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:21:31 AM

Coursera has a great course from Princeton on Intro to Bitcoin. Goes through the entire history, technology and use cases of Bitcoin. Can be a little bit technical but not overwhelmingly so. Highly recommened, takes 10-15 hours. If you complete it, you'll know more about bitcoin than 99.9% of the world.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

This is really true and i had seen already some admins who are putting their efforts for conducting a seminar for the use of cryptocurrency and i think it is already being realized in a small scale wherein they could start to provide a seminar for cryptocurrency.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

I think that is a good idea that educating people about cryptocurrency because that can affect the popularity of it. Educating them can help them to become successful in a very young age.

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Explaining bitcoin to beginners is not enough to just give theory but must be accompanied by direct practice, because for beginners, getting profit in crypto cannot be imagined ... for example, when I first knew btc, my friend initially put a little theory into it, then directly to practice, and indeed it turns out that practice is easier to understand than theory because we are directly involved in the work ....
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

Yes, it’s true that some academic institutions have already includes cryptocurrencies and blockchain into their curriculum. And I think this is very important. The fact that society is already being instructed about it, only means that cryptos are relevant today and in the future. And who knows, maybe these students will be able to perfect bitcoin or develop the best alternative digital currency we could use in the future?
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

This is a good idea to teach people within our community and family especially our children of right age so that when cryptocurrency exist forever or when it is accepted worldwide our children in the earlier stage will get benefit from it. This will probably help in their future needs like financial and educational expenses. And once they know better in the crypto world they would also try to impart their knowledge to their classmates or friend to be able to help them financially to support their schooling.

You have a good vision, and you try to implement it from your own family. there is nothing wrong indeed if we do that, we should be able to do it starting early.  Wink
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

No longer do people need to trust their banks to process their payments. All the trust can be placed in the Proof-of-Work algorithm.education of crypto will bring power and freedom to the people. Need to send money to a friend across the world? It can be done in seconds using cryptocurrency, and it’s pretty much free.
RohiGabriel12

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Educating people about this is very important. Just recently I got acquainted with this world that exist through technology and I never had a single idea about cryptocurrency but as I explore more about it, it gives me a drive to pursue this as part of my earning.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Education about cryptocurrency is very very important because most people i know buy and sell on emotions and FOMO, which lead them losing money in long-term. So I believe if there is an institution who teaches about blockchain and crypto investing course, would be cool.

zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

It is good that if people have a knowledge about cryptocurrency they will be more open minded when it comes to bitcoin and other cryptos also they will be more aware and they will realized that not all the judgements and first impression about cryptocurrency are true. Also it will be more benefitable for those younger generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: