Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO?  (Read 845 times)
ainimarch112 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:04:37 AM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

It is very risky,before you participate in an ICO think more times dont invest without knowing the project. But if you do several research and satisfied for what you know. And you believe on it so dont hesistate to take the risk. Risk is always there but sitting will not gain profit
Invest all you can to loss

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

Until now, I have only participated in 1 ICO, and I can't say I gain profit. ICO is the most risky crypto investment among other. I won't recommend it for new comers, you need to do deep research on those project you want to invest. Just because you see their amazing advertisement on youtube / other site, doesn't mean the ICO is great.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

I do not know about ICO investment in those what you have stated above ICO. However, investing in an ICO should be studied well  not just what you have mention earlier. If you wish to get a good or invest a good project join BUBBLETONE and get your tokens over their website. This project will surely succeed since they have gather enough funds from the crowd to operate the project. The project is connected already to 80 countries around the world. So traveling is comfortable with BUBBLETONE because it will allow you to contact your friends using your phone without replacing you simcard every time you went off on your country. The project has collected over 7 M tokens being sold. So it is a matter of time that they will put up the good project to start.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

The life situation and status of cryptocurrency business are based on the people who adopt and invest. The cryptocurrency business wouldn't survive if nobody want to invest and access, and about ICO business, they are also depending on the people who adopt and who invest for them, although we accept the fact that there are some risky sometimes to happen but being a knowledgeable and wise person we knew already on how to evade and avoid any risky thing to happen in the future. So, don't think behind negative situation, just think positively that many people became a financially stable because of investing in ICO.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

Until now, I have only participated in 1 ICO, and I can't say I gain profit. ICO is the most risky crypto investment among other. I won't recommend it for new comers, you need to do deep research on those project you want to invest. Just because you see their amazing advertisement on youtube / other site, doesn't mean the ICO is great.
so true. only people who want to work hard and able to minimize the level of risk that will be successful in a decision in the work. investors should think smart and meticulous in determining where investments that have a good future. and for new entrants, if you want to join investments in ICO better learn and understand ICO. I am sure the hard work of newcomers can also be successful

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

Investing in ICO could be profitable but the risk of losing your investment should also be taken as a consideration. There is no guarantee that you'll be successful just because the project is good. Even titanic - the world's most luxurious passenger ship drowned to the bottom of the ocean. So I say invest what you can afford to lose.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Investing in ICO is one of the best ROI investment possibilities today. is virtually incomparable with any other type of investment. But this occurs only when you research very well what the company, which is organizing the project, offers. It needs to be something unique that solves a major current problem whose solution brings utility to the token.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Investing in ICO is good provided you know and you have researched the ICO in your purview.  ICO performance recently has been relatively successful and there are mixed feelings as always about the profitability of ICO.  I do believe ICO is still a good way to invest.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

Investing in ICO is good provided you know and you have researched the ICO in your purview.  ICO performance recently has been relatively successful and there are mixed feelings as always about the profitability of ICO.  I do believe ICO is still a good way to invest.

If you manage to find a good one then it will be profitable otherwise people can lose money in ICO investments. Also, need to learn to book profits quickly because some people will wait forever to sell even though they had a chance to sell at profit. I'm not an active ICO investor only invest in some good projects and supported by a good team. My main profit is from investing in altcoins and holding them until I make money from it.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

Yeah, it's very risky if you participate in ICOs. Advertisement should be created with a convincing power to attract investors but it's not a guarantee of a sure profits. Developers paid them to promote their projects.Although many ICOs had successful in launching and reached the hard cap but a lot more were unsuccessful. We need to research if they are legitimate projects with potential to grow big.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?
advertising is one marketing strategy to attract investors or others to make an investment. but not a good reason if an ico ad exists everywhere, then we assume that ico is promising, not so.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

There are lot of instances that had proven the worth of investing during ICO to be much advantageous because pleasant discounts are enjoyed which may never be there any longer at the ICO's terminal. It is only the risky aspect of it that one must be duly aware and caution about. Proper and convincing research must be duly made before investing during these ICO's period.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

It is true a lot of ads on the project mainly on youtube. better do the analysis in the past against the ICO is to find out what kind of concept. This could just be promising because many ads are certainly going to be very supportive of the game.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

If you participated in the ICO and still received a bonus, then the investments become very profitable. Even if the exchange price falls to the value of the ICO you will remain in profit.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

For me nvesting in ICO is too risky, ou have to invest your time and effort and we never know if the ICO will finished until the end and if the coin will be given out. som of the ICO is scam so that you will not waste your time and effort in doing the task you have to read their roadmap, whitepaper and their bounty. if you do not read you might join on a scam bounty that is why it is important to read first their whitepaper, roadmap and their bounty.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

Unfortunately, because of the unregulated nature of the ICOs and the sheer amount of money to be made in this space, it does attract a lot of scammers. If you are investing in an ICO then you would want some assurances on your end that all the funds that you are going to invest are going to be used in a right way. So what should you be looking into when you are about to invest to make sure that you are not going to get scammed?

The project developers should be able to clearly define the purpose of their project using simple and short sentences. If they are taking too much time and beating around the bush, then that either means: their agenda is not clear or they are hiding something. Both of which are not that encouraging scenarios.

Make sure that the developers are not anonymous. There should be 100% transparency when it comes to their names, business plans, locations etc. You should be able to contact them regarding any and all information that you need to get from them.

There should be a legal framework between the developers and the contributors including terms and conditions set for the ICO.

Lastly, and most importantly, you need to make sure that the ICO funds are being stored in an escrow wallet. An escrow wallet is basically a multi-sig wallet which needs multiple keys to be opened. One of those keys must be held by a neutral third party.

If you keep these 4 points in mind, then you will be able to spot the scammers with relative ease and invest in projects which have real potential.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

the adult industry is very rarely considered the investor to invest. Maybe the ad is indeed much but certainly also does not guarantee the success the ICO. many areas are much more promising to invest compared to the adult industry.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

I know for sure that you should not invest your money in ico, which is the latest or for which you had any other plans. The risk is justified, but not in this case.
RadioYo

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

My first criteria, does the company have a working product.  If they don't I stay away.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/924/ks0iH9.jpg
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: