Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

I got acquainted with the description of the project, but I have a question, your platform is a new monitoring of ICO block projects?

Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ — based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.

What does dynamic biometric verification of users with multiple currencies and several forms of digital assets mean? In order to use the platform, you need to provide biometric data?

Biometric is a security set. You can use them for more safety can not use. There are fingers, face and voice verification. If you want more savety just set voice, face and / or finger verification. It is possible to set only one verification or all of them.
I will install the whole set of biometric checks, in my opinion it will be safer.

A full set of biometric protection will certainly increase the chances of your safety. But you always need to remember that there is nothing 100% safe
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

I got acquainted with the description of the project, but I have a question, your platform is a new monitoring of ICO block projects?

Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ — based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.

What does dynamic biometric verification of users with multiple currencies and several forms of digital assets mean? In order to use the platform, you need to provide biometric data?

Biometric is a security set. You can use them for more safety can not use. There are fingers, face and voice verification. If you want more savety just set voice, face and / or finger verification. It is possible to set only one verification or all of them.
I will install the whole set of biometric checks, in my opinion it will be safer.

A full set of biometric protection will certainly increase the chances of your safety. But you always need to remember that there is nothing 100% safe

In the event of a project failure, who will guarantee that my biometric data will not be used by anyone from the development team?
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

In the event of a project failure, who will guarantee that my biometric data will not be used by anyone from the development team?

In the event of a project failure, at best, a refund will be guaranteed. And to provide your biometric data is risky enough.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Suppose that the return of funds is guaranteed, and the data remains uncontrolled. These can be removed, but the temptation to sell that will be very high.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

It does not matter where and how our data will be received, the main thing is to think about and take care of security, to react quickly.
This is for sure, any personal data should always be treated with care and responsibility. And respond to any changes.

Especially you should monitor the security of your business documentation. It is worth it to get into the wrong hands, as your earnings you will not get enough.
About the business documentation is of itself, the conversation is about biometric data.

alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Unfortunately, I think that no one will ever give you such guarantees
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

In the event of a project failure, at best, a refund will be guaranteed. And to provide your biometric data is risky enough.

The sale of data on the Internet for the present day has become a common thing to dozens
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Unfortunately, I think that no one will ever give you such guarantees

I think that when there are guarantees in the crypt world, then anonymity will completely disappear
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Got a question. Where will my biometric data be stored and who will have access to them?
denreddit

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Got a question. Where will my biometric data be stored and who will have access to them?

I, too, are interested in this issue. It would be desirable that personal data were very well protected and to them there was no access
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

I, too, are interested in this issue. It would be desirable that personal data were very well protected and to them there was no access
I think this data will be encoded and no one will have access to it, as it is done with passwords, for example.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

Support above already answered. They assume storage on decentralized servers. This in itself is already a good defense. But these are just words. Let's see if this is an implementation.

Gromstop

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

Unfortunately you are right and no one can provide a 100% security guarantee
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Support above already answered. They assume storage on decentralized servers. This in itself is already a good defense. But these are just words. Let's see if this is an implementation.
Of course, storage on decentralized servers is safer, I'm calm.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

It does not matter where and how our data will be received, the main thing is to think about and take care of security, to react quickly.
This is for sure, any personal data should always be treated with care and responsibility. And respond to any changes.
I think the platform took care of security, but we must be vigilant and do not accidentally allow hackers to get data through us through our fault.

To do this, use complex passwords, talk less about your deposits and store important information offline.
Enchantment99

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

Why do you think that the team will not fulfill this promise?
Charisma359

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

I think this data will be encoded and no one will have access to it, as it is done with passwords, for example.

Most likely, the members of the team will have access to this information, so that if anything, the programmers can make sure that their clients are in their accounts, and not strangers.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

Meet Stephen Drew, Optherium’s new advisor!
Optherium is pleased to announce Stephen Drew as our newest advisor.

Drew, a partner at Crypto Global Capital (CGC), will primarily focus on the expansion of our business across the globe. He has over two decades of experience in the establishment of new distributor channels and branches, investment banking, fintech, and real estate. Drew also worked on Wall Street for more than 10 years in trading and investment banking. For the past four years, Drew has focused on cryptocurrencies.

Drew has raised over $1 billion in financing for his clients, which include small and medium-sized companies. With CGC, Drew oversees the day-to-day operations of the fund, from analyzing investments to speaking with high net worth individuals and family offices. He is an advisor to more than 20 blockchain companies and a member of the Yale Club, NYC.

With Drew’s expertise and dynamic personality, he is an excellent addition to Optherium’s team of advisors, and we are ecstatic to have him aboard.

Best regards,
Optherium Team

Great news, with such a team of professionals it is easier to achieve success. A new consultant, Stephen Drew, will undoubtedly contribute to the development of Optherium.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

On the other hand, as a rule, no need to hack. Databases with scans of documents are often sold. Then separate sets of documents are sold.
I know that it is for this reason that many investors do not want to undergo the KYC procedure

Optherium has licence for exchange and wallet in EU, the licence of SEC. It it imporsible to work without KYC.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

The KRS key recovery service and KYC modules will be built on separate multi-decentralized blockchains networks where the specific information required (i.e. private keys and biometric data) will be stored redundantly. Unique data splitters and data builders will be used to split and store the information and subsequently to reconstitute the data when needed. This system is impossible to hack and decipher from outside. Even with physical access to our computer nodes, it will be difficult because not all programming is on a physical node, but will be contained on cloud nodes as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: