Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1966 times)
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:27:50 AM by zafarnamah

PRESALE BEGINS JUNE 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

The translated websites in different languages will be live soon!
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

when will the presale and ico start?
and i don't see about the bounty campaign for this ico will you planned to make a bounty for this ICO?
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

Pre-sale begin June 1. We are trying to hire a bounty manager, but need a highly experienced one.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Hmm a project from Harvard that is really interesting , I see the team profile looks really strong . The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days . I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Pre-sale begin June 1. We are trying to hire a bounty manager, but need a highly experienced one.

maybe you can try to hire amaxiz https://www.amazix.com/ and tokensuite https://tokensuite.io/
since their team is a professional on managing a bounty in bitcointalk
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Hmm a project from Harvard that is really interesting , I see the team profile looks really strong . The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days . I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .

Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.

I wanted to read the white paper, but when I try to read it, the site requires you to enter an email. I do not want to give e-mail yet, because I have not decided anything on this project yet.
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

I wanted to read the white paper, but when I try to read it, the site requires you to enter an email. I do not want to give e-mail yet, because I have not decided anything on this project yet.

Please use test@test.com for your email if you are not looking for updates via email.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

It seems to be an exciting and interesting project, certainly many will support this project, we are waiting for complete information, and hope to quickly get a reliable manager to manage this project wisely and well.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

if the Harvard incubator is not a scam, and it is really involved in this project, i think this project could do great things.
if you will need an Italian translator, keep me in mind.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

if the Harvard incubator is not a scam, and it is really involved in this project, i think this project could do great things.
if you will need an Italian translator, keep me in mind.

Experfy in Harvard Innovation Lab: https://innovationlabs.harvard.edu/current-team/experfy/

High Profile Media Coverage

TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2014/03/31/harvard-backed-experfy-wants-to-create-a-mckinsey-in-the-cloud-for-big-data-talent/
Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2014/03/31/experfy-launches-to-matchmake-top-data-talent/
Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/articles/DJFVW00120150604eb64b3nyb

If there is still a doubt, come visit us and we will give you a tour!

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Bounty program has been launched: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3563723.0

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

It offers the Expercoin platform, trying to organize its Ecosystem into a virtual learning community called Republics.
Could it be that easy? How about the process after the republic is made? Is there any guidance to success? Still not understand and doubt.. waiting for reply
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

RELEASED THE ITALIAN ANN THREAD OF EXPERCOIN!
IF INTERESTED, TAKE A LOOK [HERE]

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Hello, Guys! Nice project, I really hope, that you can realize all potential of this, now I want to make more detail study of your project, and then I would like to invest in it! Good luck!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Where are you basing guys?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

This is perhaps the extremely ambitious scale of these plans, which may eventually separate Experkoin from the competition. On the other hand, there are also certain risks associated with this ICO. To begin with, there are other projects that aim to do something like this. It is impossible to ignore the possibility of increasing the thrust of the competing network. Similarly, they also cover a number of ISO standard risks, such as regulatory and legal changes in their white paper.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

This is perhaps the extremely ambitious scale of these plans, which may eventually separate Experkoin from the competition. On the other hand, there are also certain risks associated with this ICO. To begin with, there are other projects that aim to do something like this. It is impossible to ignore the possibility of increasing the thrust of the competing network. Similarly, they also cover a number of ISO standard risks, such as regulatory and legal changes in their white paper.

hi!
any comparison around with competitor projects?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Excellent. The project was launched in 2014, which means that the main difficulties with documents and so on are already behind us. I understand that launching the application in March 2019 is already a working platform, right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: