Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1974 times)
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

good project, I hope this project has a glory period in the future, it's just that this project is waiting to get the right team, advisor and developer
Good luck

This is the best. because Expercoin is a place of learning Economics that AI and the market bertebaga. anyone can join to create a community within the marketplace for training, assessment, guidance and work. I think Expercoin will run smoothly and successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

A remarkable concept from Expercoin, but this project definitely requires a wide market. and may be able to involve people who are experts for the success of the project.
To find the broad market, for this purpose it is necessary to be engaged in marketing, to approach very seriously this question. And already in few weeks the platform will find a certain starting necessary popularity.

Agree, the project is new and it needs to spread this information to all. This could be done launching marketing campaign that would probably introduce and speaks out what the project is all about.
Yeah, there are actually many factors to consider, but I hope they have more improvements to make and be more active, I believe this has potential.
All new and fresh project that introduced in the market has strong potential to succeed in the future. This project is very promising and I know they can make to the top. Will they need to create a separate advertisements and promotions to increase popularity rating together with the trust rate for the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

A remarkable concept from Expercoin, but this project definitely requires a wide market. and may be able to involve people who are experts for the success of the project.
To find the broad market, for this purpose it is necessary to be engaged in marketing, to approach very seriously this question. And already in few weeks the platform will find a certain starting necessary popularity.

Agree, the project is new and it needs to spread this information to all. This could be done launching marketing campaign that would probably introduce and speaks out what the project is all about.
Launching bounty campaigns are also good idea to spread the news about this project,  but for now we as supporters can hep this project with or simple way. We can share our good and positive thoughts about the project. Hope team will be mare available to assist all new comers and I hope this project will increase its support rating and numerous investors to fund the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Looks like this project could be a big thing. With this kind of platform, it is going to help a lot of people to learn some skills and be professional.
 What's good thing about this is that with the help of the platform, someone can also easily find a good career that is meant for his/her skills.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Rane team is very hard working ... they made this project more powerful
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

The page of the project has good information. Good project team is working very hard, they will make this project more powerful. I hope the investor will be interested to invest in this project and the project will be very profitable for the future.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

The page of the project has good information. Good project team is working very hard, they will make this project more powerful. I hope the investor will be interested to invest in this project and the project will be very profitable for the future.
There was more hardwork that the team have kept huge dedication and strong efforts behind as we observe their whitepapers are very promising with excellent plans.
tosnaper781

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

do I understand correctly that in July there will be a launch of the platform. sure? tell me, where can I learn more about your team and their previous experience?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Looks like this project could be a big thing. With this kind of platform, it is going to help a lot of people to learn some skills and be professional.
 What's good thing about this is that with the help of the platform, someone can also easily find a good career that is meant for his/her skills.

Expercoin is a good project which can help a lot most especially to those who don't have.  It can be seen and stated to the mission and visiin of the project which made me conclude that it is a good project. I know it will be successful soon.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

Seriously? This project have connection with Harvard Labs? Harvard Labs is one of the prestigious laboratory in the world, how come investors don't see this as an opportunity to invest a good platform.
wledgewil

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

With Expercoin we can enrich our knowledge and enhance to the new learning as it is vast in reaping heights, since it is a peer-to-peer financing we can expect more participants workflow.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Corporate academy wow thats just an amazing marketing place i really like how the whole thing is arranged although it involves so many initiatives to bring the platform i hope it doesnt affect their charge rates or commissions overall the system should support alot users and investors alike is like everything is built for you

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

Since it is aiming on the Skill-Based motive Expercoin team always keep exploring to the new trends to bring more advanced mechanisms added to the platform which will add a value for all the participants and better success for the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

The project is good, but what a development team experience I could not find the information on your main page.
And what if the team had no experience in development something serious at all in the past? Will you treat skeptically him, in that case? I speak so because I really meet on the way many projects in which developers absolute beginners in the business, however do everything very much quality and laboriously work on each trifle.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

If I understand it right, I think this project similar to platform like Udemy , lynda , Coursera where people put their course in different field and student can join those courses. I think they need this kinda project in crypto space because blockchain technology can make those services much better.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Expercoin is focusing on the protocol layer and applications as well which is really interesting and grabs more attention for every industry in the digital economy for the successful turnover.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

We saw here lots of projects who means they have a business relation with IBM, NASA, Coca Cola etc...  After the ICO, I can not hear anything from their platform anymore. So it doesn't mean for me honestly, if they work with Harvard Labs or Cambridge Labs ...  At the end is important, if they can launch their platform and how successful it is...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

Expercoin is focusing on the protocol layer and applications as well which is really interesting and grabs more attention for every industry in the digital economy for the successful turnover.
If it is so, then I hope that many investors and users would put interest and attention then join and support the project to assure its continuity. 

Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

These project should be supported. Online jobs are very in demand and very convinient for skilled professionals so thier platforms will surely be visited by job seekers worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: