Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10103 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals that will make sure that this project will continuosly grow and succeed.
you correctly noticed, the team is really very trying and is actively promoting its project. I'm sure if the team will follow their road map exactly, the success of the project will be very soon.
If everything will be done according to thier plan I assure you people that they will hit the hardcap earlier than predicted.
Hoping they will really follow what stated on their plan, in which they created before making the project's development start. With a right decision of the team working behind it, there's no doubt it can reach its hardcap and other goals.

Reaching the hard cap needs a lot of investors to make it successfully sold out. The team may already discussed about how they will improved their marketing strategy because this is the only way to make their project successful.

Yes, both marketing and advertising should be improve to be able to encourage many investors to participate. Maybe giving good bonuses and some referral incentives will help a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals that will make sure that this project will continuosly grow and succeed.
you correctly noticed, the team is really very trying and is actively promoting its project. I'm sure if the team will follow their road map exactly, the success of the project will be very soon.
If everything will be done according to thier plan I assure you people that they will hit the hardcap earlier than predicted.
Hoping they will really follow what stated on their plan, in which they created before making the project's development start. With a right decision of the team working behind it, there's no doubt it can reach its hardcap and other goals.

Reaching the hard cap needs a lot of investors to make it successfully sold out. The team may already discussed about how they will improved their marketing strategy because this is the only way to make their project successful.

Yes, both marketing and advertising should be improve to be able to encourage many investors to participate. Maybe giving good bonuses and some referral incentives will help a lot.
This project is new untill now i guess and there needs to be a lot of changes untill it is developed. I am sure that the team would surely have some exciting profits ahead and also they would increase their promotional strategy.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

This project is new untill now i guess and there needs to be a lot of changes untill it is developed. I am sure that the team would surely have some exciting profits ahead and also they would increase their promotional strategy.
Yes surely they need a lot of time and even i think that the team and devs might be working hard on it to secure the project and to be more fluent in terms of their features and investment planning.
groun001

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

https://t.me/joinchat/HYELThE5O5vrFzsuXmztyg

This link is not working
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

They really need to improve their advertising and marketing if they really want to become popular and earn good profit. But they must be sure that investing in this project will worth it and will also help others to gain profit too.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Bonuses will just dump the price so will the bounty campaigns if they give away tokens, they'll need to give proper BTC/ETH for price to not be dumped
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Agree, bonuses and referral system will attract supporters and investors that also want to participate and join the system aside from the amount they invest its nice that they can also earn through referral system. Now I think the project need to create a unique advertisements that can ul lift the project from others in the market. I hope that project Typerium will launched there promotional offers and advertisements to magnetized possible investors.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

30,000,000 Type tokens is really huge and it is very admirable protecting the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost effective and global creative currency.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

I read on the site that the developer made an interesting project and 11 days later the sale of tokens begins. It's strange, why I did not see this project before, it looks pretty attractive.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

They really need to improve their advertising and marketing if they really want to become popular and earn good profit. But they must be sure that investing in this project will worth it and will also help others to gain profit too.
Yeah the team should work hard in developing the project from all aspects including advertising and marketing to attract investors and make sure the project will succeed
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Yeah the team should work hard in developing the project from all aspects including advertising and marketing to attract investors and make sure the project will succeed
Yes, absolutely the team is continuously putting the efforts in its development to promote the project on various platforms. Also they are continuously working hard on the advertisement or marketing strategy. And now the team are coming with new or innovative strategies which will definitely help the project to become popular.

dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

Is it safe to use Typerium Marketplace?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

Is it safe to use Typerium Marketplace?
Typerium will have its own blockchain-based trust and reputation system for use in its marketplace, as well as for third party platforms. This system will be universal, transferable, self-executing, free from control by a central authority, and it will work flawlessly alongside the Typerium payment solution. The trust and reputation system will give more control and transparency, and also reduce the incidence of fraud between Typerium’s creators and buyers, as well as third party users.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

How does Typerium work?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

Well it is the common thing that every project should have and i believe that the team member for this project are aware of it. Lets just see the progress of this in a few days.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

How does Typerium work?
Typerium’s blockchain-based systems will work exactly the same, whether it is for content creators and buyers, or for third party merchants and their clients. The trust and reputation system, mobile payments and smart contract wallet all record data to the blockchain whenever a transaction is made, increasing transparency, automating processes, reducing fraud and much more.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

How does Typerium work?
Typerium’s blockchain-based systems will work exactly the same, whether it is for content creators and buyers, or for third party merchants and their clients. The trust and reputation system, mobile payments and smart contract wallet all record data to the blockchain whenever a transaction is made, increasing transparency, automating processes, reducing fraud and much more.
What do You mean talking about trust and reputation system?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

How does Typerium work?
The trust and reputation system will allow clients and merchants to file and solve claims, rate each other and more.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Seems to be a platform that everyone can share their ideas and will be able to be rewarded it they have a good content of their creations. This can add an opportunity to those people who seek to find works in this growing blockchain technology.
Check out the charity part of the Whitepaper too, not only are they trying to protect hard workers but they have also set out to help charities around children!  Grin Grin Grin
Would be better if once they get successful they will post some pictures or even video of the said charity thing, so that more and more people would be encourage to invest in a project which is not that they only gain but also be able to see that the project they invest was able to reach out other people.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

How does Typerium work?
The trust and reputation system will allow clients and merchants to file and solve claims, rate each other and more.
How will it be managed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: