Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10105 times)
alextrig42

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

with what purpose was this project created?
The online world has brought a range of opportunities to merchants and creators, but there are still significant issues with the systems involved in getting their products to consumers. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
I see, and what are those issues u have mentioned?
One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud and other scams.
but there should be some solution.
Where there are trust systems in place, it takes time and resources to get a rating that shows an entity is reliable and the ratings aren’t transferable to other marketplaces.
yea, it seems to be difficult.
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

The online world has brought a range of opportunities to merchants and creators, but there are still significant issues with the systems involved in getting their products to consumers. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud and other scams.
Where there are trust systems in place, it takes time and resources to get a rating that shows an entity is reliable and the ratings aren’t transferable to other marketplaces.
Anyway, a business that desires to move to or expand to a new market must go through the arduous process again and again.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Anyway, a business that desires to move to or expand to a new market must go through the arduous process again and again.
what are the other problems?
nikolayenko

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Another stumbling block in online transactions is the expensive, slow and complicated payment process.
bertramSky

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Another stumbling block in online transactions is the expensive, slow and complicated payment process.
yea, I have heard that fees can be high, particularly for international transfers.
nikolayenko

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

yea, I have heard that fees can be high, particularly for international transfers.
It can also take from two days to two weeks for funds to end up in a merchant’s account, which can create cash flow issues.
bertramSky

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

It can also take from two days to two weeks for funds to end up in a merchant’s account, which can create cash flow issues.
why did you said it is a complicated process?
nikolayenko

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Many merchants are lagging behind when it comes to accepting mobile payments, because traditional payment gateways often make it too difficult for them to do so.
bertramSky

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

Many merchants are lagging behind when it comes to accepting mobile payments, because traditional payment gateways often make it too difficult for them to do so.
how can typerium affect this situation?
nikolayenko

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

how can typerium affect this situation?
Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

As far as I know, Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

As far as I know, Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system.
You are not mistaking. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

You are not mistaking. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict.
Furthermore, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
ellleM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Furthermore, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
that is great! please, tell me more about typerium solutions!
AbrammFry

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators.
ellleM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators.
In what way?
AbrammFry

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

In what way?
It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

In what way?
It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content.
It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum blockchain to help prevent IP theft.
ellleM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

In what way?
It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum blockchain to help prevent IP theft.
What about its marketplace?
AbrammFry

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

In what way?
What about its marketplace?
The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobilepayment solution mentioned before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: