Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10103 times)
Typerium

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Seems to be a platform that everyone can share their ideas and will be able to be rewarded it they have a good content of their creations. This can add an opportunity to those people who seek to find works in this growing blockchain technology.

Yes it will be, the Typerium marketplace will essentially give creators their own shop where they can sell their content for TYPE Tokens. Creators will receive 85% of the commission for their sales, with 3% going towards our reward program for Typerium users, 2% being redistributed to those who leave reviews and 10% going towards the operation of the platform.
Typerium

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

I was amazed to the projecrt when I first read their whitepaper. They are changing the privacy content to more protective by eliminating piracy in the web. Good work!

Yeah, they really have a great features that will surely become popular very soon. It just need to improve well and at the same time increase the exposure of this project for fast rising of typerium.
Well, of the Typerium will keep progressing positively like this and make better performance here in the crypto currency community then this will surely gain more serious investors because of this interesting project as a content creation platform it have for us here in the crypto currency community. I will be looking forward for what the next of the Typerium will be.

Typerium will surely be known soon with the help of the team and people behind this project. It is an interesting project/business which lead the investors to invest because the content is good. Its good to keep track on its progression how it will become successful.

Thanks for the kind words, you can keep up to date with everything Typerium on all of our social media platforms:

Official Website - https://www.typerium.io/

Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/HYELTk4-4dItI_12CqeLMw

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Typerium_io

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs

Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/user/typerium

Github - https://github.com/Typerium/TYPEProtocol
[/quote]
Typerium

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 06:13:36 PM by Typerium

This is interesting, as what I understand it is going to be a platform that will help content creation, just like a tool on how to create a website but in this case, a tool or platform to create a content.

Yes but not only will it be a platform for amazing content creation but will also be a Market place to both buy and sell that content, a social media network where it can be shared, liked, commented on, a platform the content can be IP protected on and an Ecosystem that will provide a trust and reputation system, payment gateway and TYPE token and wallet. This system can over time could easily be adopted by third party online retailers such as Shutterstock, Amazon etc
Typerium

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

Seems to be a platform that everyone can share their ideas and will be able to be rewarded it they have a good content of their creations. This can add an opportunity to those people who seek to find works in this growing blockchain technology.

Yeah, this will become more popular once launched, and once a lot of people know this project I am sure they will be attracted to participate and hopefully make some good investments.

Thanks for your comments  Cool
Typerium

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

Great, in somepoint the point the project is interesting which will able to create a content. I admire and appreciate to the team having a great and nice background which may lead a great trust to those probable investors on this project.

A high trust is really important to a project, that is why the project really need to prove that they are trustworthy and they will do their best to make this project achieve success.

Trust is incredibly important to us. One of our goals is to actually change the lack of it in the content creation space itself so we understand it works both ways. Also without it, like in any business, there would be no long term stability for investors so we understand exactly what is required and what we need to do for Typerium to be a success.
Typerium

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

The project has a nice vision and wants to take care of a growing problem for content creators. My question is how will they avoid pirating of the content on their platform? And what steps have they taken to ensure safety within the platform?

Typerium’s Proof of Existence system will use the Ethereum block chain to store the hash of a file that is linked to both the times that the file was submitted and also when it was created. This will enable proof for the original creator without publicly identifying themselves and no doubt about the correct ownership of the file.
Typerium

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals that will make sure that this project will continuosly grow and succeed.
you correctly noticed, the team is really very trying and is actively promoting its project. I'm sure if the team will follow their road map exactly, the success of the project will be very soon.
If everything will be done according to thier plan I assure you people that they will hit the hardcap earlier than predicted.
Hoping they will really follow what stated on their plan, in which they created before making the project's development start. With a right decision of the team working behind it, there's no doubt it can reach its hardcap and other goals.

Reaching the hard cap needs a lot of investors to make it successfully sold out. The team may already discussed about how they will improved their marketing strategy because this is the only way to make their project successful.

Yes, both marketing and advertising should be improve to be able to encourage many investors to participate. Maybe giving good bonuses and some referral incentives will help a lot.
Agree, bonuses and referral system will attract supporters and investors that also want to participate and join the system aside from the amount they invest its nice that they can also earn through referral system. Now I think the project need to create a unique advertisements that can ul lift the project from others in the market. I hope that project Typerium will launched there promotional offers and advertisements to magnetized possible investors.

Correct, our referral system is there to help build a good support and community around typerium and is not just a numbers game. With regards to marketing, our founder, Alex, has worked with and along side some of the worlds largest brands and has a very good understanding of effective marketing strategies and how to build brand awareness.
Typerium

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals that will make sure that this project will continuosly grow and succeed.
you correctly noticed, the team is really very trying and is actively promoting its project. I'm sure if the team will follow their road map exactly, the success of the project will be very soon.
If everything will be done according to thier plan I assure you people that they will hit the hardcap earlier than predicted.
Hoping they will really follow what stated on their plan, in which they created before making the project's development start. With a right decision of the team working behind it, there's no doubt it can reach its hardcap and other goals.

Reaching the hard cap needs a lot of investors to make it successfully sold out. The team may already discussed about how they will improved their marketing strategy because this is the only way to make their project successful.

Yes, both marketing and advertising should be improve to be able to encourage many investors to participate. Maybe giving good bonuses and some referral incentives will help a lot.
This project is new untill now i guess and there needs to be a lot of changes untill it is developed. I am sure that the team would surely have some exciting profits ahead and also they would increase their promotional strategy.

They really need to improve their advertising and marketing if they really want to become popular and earn good profit. But they must be sure that investing in this project will worth it and will also help others to gain profit too.
Yeah the team should work hard in developing the project from all aspects including advertising and marketing to attract investors and make sure the project will succeed
Yes, absolutely the team is continuously putting the efforts in its development to promote the project on various platforms. Also they are continuously working hard on the advertisement or marketing strategy. And now the team are coming with new or innovative strategies which will definitely help the project to become popular.

Thank you for the kind words and support!
Typerium

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Check out the charity part of the Whitepaper too, not only are they trying to protect hard workers but they have also set out to help charities around children!  Grin Grin Grin
Would be better if once they get successful they will post some pictures or even video of the said charity thing, so that more and more people would be encourage to invest in a project which is not that they only gain but also be able to see that the project they invest was able to reach out other people.

We will be doing a lot more of this in the future but we are already putting into place how we would like the charity side of the project to operate. Our race car sponsorship video includes one of the many charity pledges we are making, we will be donating £25,000 to Rays of Sunshine - a charity that helps seriously ill children, if we meet our softcap and we will be giving away 3% of all funds raised and any future profits going forwards.

Typerium Race Car Sponsorship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWFhHprRQ8&list=PLUJORg7Z9-m8uB5WRojGCClS5diLNXAhM&index=1
Typerium

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

I see at crowdsale detail have sentences that : Token Delivery Date: upto 30 days after token sale. It is so long for us, almost project running ICO, we have it immediately at our ETH wallet or internal wallet at website.
That's a normal amount of time when checking everything to make sure the entirety of the project is kept together. Respect the teams time everything they have done so far they have lived up for so I have no doubt in the distribution. I'd rather waiting knowing things are getting checked for 4th time...  Grin

Great post, thanks  Cool
pauk66

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

This project has a clear development plan, good prospects, a reliable security system and comfortable service conditions. It remains to wish investors fast and significant income, and the project-development and prosperity.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

This project has a clear development plan, good prospects, a reliable security system and comfortable service conditions. It remains to wish investors fast and significant income, and the project-development and prosperity.
And most of all I liked the website - in dark colors, it looks very stylish. Cool Also, trust adds the inscription on the website "The world's leading brands have trusted on us" and the list of companies SONY, PEPSI, BBC and others.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:42:06 PM by Daltonik

Hi, can be clarified how the coins will be distributed in airdrop relative to " with.".......... entries"?
shgtm

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

Hi, can be clarified how the coins will be distributed in airdrop relative to " with.".......... entries"?

It's listed at the bottom of the page under "Rewards & Prizes". Wink
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

It's listed at the bottom of the page under "Rewards & Prizes". Wink
OK thanks understood. Smiley
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Thanks to the fact that Tiberium uses blockchain technology, it will be able to make payments much faster than traditional services such as PayPal and credit cards.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/typerium-a-decentralized-network-of-content-creators-and-buyers/

Typerium

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

🚀🔥🔥 TYPERIUM PRE-SALE NOW LIVE 🔥🔥🚀

Participate and get your TYPE tokens here: https://typerium.io
Typerium

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 08:02:07 AM by Typerium

🚀 TYPERIUM PRE-SALE IS LIVE !!! 🚀

ROUND 1 PRE-ICO DISCOUNT: 80%
ROUND 1 PRE-ICO PRICE: $0.01
ICO PRICE: $0.05
ROUND 1 PRE-ICO PERIOD: 30/05/2018 — 13/06/2018
SELLING 300,000,000 TYPE tokens
Typerium

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Exclusive interview with Typerium CEO Alex Haigh - chats about his background, the Typerium project, Bounty, ICO and the importance of charity to Typerium.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: