Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3065 times)
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Before ico, you have to do a startup fund, but the ico mode allows you to do things without having to have money first. You can raise money through ICO, so many scamers see this and they use Ico to defraud people's money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

The problem is too many coins, too many ICOs, not enough investors.
I don't think so, there are a lot of investors, actually this year all ICO combine it has already raise a lot of money.
We are talking about millions here, in early stage of the project, they can use that money to develop and still people believe they can make huge profit if the project will be successful.

This is good to know, but aren't some of the investors starting to stay away from the market? I mean, I am no expert in the crypto market but as far as I know, investors are losing so much money as well due to many ICO's failing for various reasons.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

yeah I wondered that. I want to follow it especially under this sharing. I also want to ask friends on the local channel. I guess this is because there are too many cheaters.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

Yes there were many ICOs because there are many companies want to start their business and gather the funds from investors.
But unfortunately many icos appear to be only a scam project created by bad peoples to gain fast money.
For now, many ICOS have failed to deliver the promises. Only few of them are success.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Now you do not need to run your own blockchain technology to raise funds for the development of your project. It is enough to issue a token on the basis of the clever contract of the Ethereum network. This makes the work easier.

Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

there are many people who are interested in investing and getting benefits from ico. they prefer Ico than coins in the market because they feel that Ico is more profitable and IO is a cheap investment. and seeing many people who are so interested in ico, the company always launches ico.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

The answer is extremely simple. ICO is the fastest way to raise money, both for legitimate and scammy ICOs.
Especially in the light of serious lack of ICO legal regulation rules.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:22 AM

There are many ICO because  businesses is riding the ICO craze hoping they will be able to raise money they need for the company by launching it as ICO project.  I think this is healthy competition as there's steep competition, there's many option for people to invest with and that will mean ICO project will do their best to attract investor like us. If you look back at how ICO was, they launched ICO first and raise money before creating the prototype or beta of their product but nowadays many ICO's already have prototype or beta to attract investor. This also shake up a bit scammers coz people are getting intelligent and can compare each project so thus minimize the chance to be scammed.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:47:00 AM

The reason behind the numerous ICOs is that the Blockchain technology offers an incredibly huge benefits which through its utilization can generate countless projects offering solutions to problems facing our contemporary societies.

taraatedesco

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

There are a lot of newbie searching for a chance to get rich by crypto. And the scammers will not let this golden opportunity pass, right?
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Because there are a lot of ICOs not to develop projects but to get into the exchanges to cheat money, there are a lot of new investors who have lost a lot of money after buying these ICO coins, and I think those exchanges are very responsible.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

The problem is too many coins, too many ICOs, not enough investors.

Of course their goal is to get big profits, I think there are too many ICOs because it's easier to make coins and tokens, as we know that source code can be easily learned so that many people make coins and tokens.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Big money are coming into crypto. more and more funds are coming from investors to the industry, moreover "big players", like investing funds, are also entering this market, so it is possible to collect good sums of money even with average product.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
Everyone wants to get money for the concept of the project. One of the biggest advantages of raising funds through the ICO is that everyone can try to get the funds for their project.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Because there are people who wants to support the rising of cryptocurrency.
there are many group of people who wants to have business and share it in crypto.
they want to extend their vision with investors.
ICO now i always 50-50...
50 percent true and the other half of scam so beware,

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

The thing is that now people have started to spend more and more of any new projects that they can not even realize, the purpose of these ICOs is simply to collect your money, that is, just rob you.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

As you notice In the bitcoin forum mate Its a lot of different forum rank wearing different signatures as well because this one of the easiest way to earn money through working In the forum. And most of the time we  bounty hunters depend on luck by joining different signatures.
fishycink222

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

a lot of them are scams and they think it's a really easy way to get a lot of money.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Because it is quite easy way to get huge money. In world of classic crowdfunding you should have really genius project to get investments around 1 million dollars. In world of crypto you can get 10 million for not so brilliant idea.

mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

Too many people who want to take advantage of this opportunity and attract investment in their project. However, many are scams, and so many investors have ceased to believe in ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: