Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3065 times)
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

There are a whole lot of numbers of ico because so many people are in the rush to hit it big from this crypto world. So many ICOs are dead on arrival because some are scam and were designed to fail and not really ready to make it succeed

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feranmi2018

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Because a lot of people are looking for ways to gather ethereum and bitcoin from people from every part of the world
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Because a whole lot of people around the world are looking for ways to to gather bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto currencies
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

This is a good thread you raised, people are becoming ICO crazy these days, most project to me doesn't really require any ICO, but i wouldn't want to mention names inorder not to degrade any project, but the truth is that the much of it is causing it not to have much value like before
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:00:39 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (2)

but why is there anyway, the market is not controlled, there is an option to quickly raise funds for your project, but it is a pity that there are many scammers in our world who spoil the opinion about this transparent market!
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

with so many ico that appears due to the enthusiasm of investors that also big. no wonder if ico is developing with each other's prominence. we should be able to choose the legit ico to follow. it's not easy to choose because we need to understand it well. the results that we will get it depends on the ico that we choose.
pobeda

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

in my opinion, the more ISO, the better. A healthy competition is created in which truly worthwhile and people-needed projects will survive. At the same time, the number of frankly fraudulent projects will be reduced.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

I agree on some of your points but the growing concern is not the number of ICO but the growing number of failed and fraud in the Ico industry, investors are now having a hard time where and when to invest that even good and legit ICO are having a hard time reaching the softcap.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

This is also the problem why crypto currency's incounter price fluctuations. Because their are too many ICO are found not legits.  They are scammed ICO and because of this some investor's are afraid to invest again .because some of them are losing their money because they are victimized by the scammed ICO.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Because new projects are being released every week. Every project has its own platform or product. Some are succeeding and some are not. The concept of a particular ICO may be repeated and improved. And I think that's the logic on why there are many ICOs in the market. This results to confusion for investors on which one to invest making them more systematic on choosing the best one.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

I think that's because cryptocurrency is increasingly popular. So many people are trying to open a job there, one of them is making a project about cryptocurrency. And to develop it, funding is needed from the ICO.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

That because to created and to publish ICO is not need to have live product first, so many developer will easy to publish their ICO. I think to minimize fraud in ICO market should be any regulation for ICO so all project should be have working product first and then they can publish their ICO in media. Many ICO failed because they does not have any live product.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

So many ICOs die on arrival because some of them are fraudulent and designed to fail and not really ready to make it work.
There are lots of ico because so many people are in a hurry to hit him big from this crypto world.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

because people have started to believe that cryptocurrency is the best for the future, so there are many companies that make their projects using ICOs.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:17 AM

It cannot hide that apart from the popularity of cryptocurrency it follows a lot of project that are being undergo in cryptocurrency token up coins. This is because product that has promoted world wide are huge return if the investment is concern.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

without the whole scam ico, there would definitely be 80% - 90% less ico. as there are so many ico at the moment, the fact is that they are the most fraudulent.
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

The crypto market is a market where you can still make ICO freely. Teams that want to present the project to the investor, it can easily do it. For this reason, the number of ICOs is high, but not all of them are successful.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

because of the increasing number of people who are interested in investing in ICO, so many companies are utilizing it then they launch ico. so it's because of the increasing number of ico requests in the market.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

Crypto has a usability value which in my opinion is very good to be used in a company or industry. The existence of crypto can help them to market their products internationally, where their products will be known by the public in a fairly fast time. In addition, the ICO will also be easier to get funds, because they can get the funds from world investors who are willing to join the ICO.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

the expert end of person to get the ico mark is to get a success, be it professionally, or end it fraudulently. assorted ico tasks carry unsuccessful evident to fraud, so assorted investors are shy of investment in ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: