Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3065 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

I commend your sense of reasoning to sit down and think about this process. It's indeed a blessing we still have some great intellectuals in our midst. Concerning the ICO market, it was this morning I started think about how to create a similar topic. ICO market is no more ICO market if I would just say the reality according to my understanding of course. Too many ICOS would really have that issues on market. Many projects out there where so many of them hitting exchange below the ICO price. The most pathetic side of it is, most are not bringing new innovation to crypto world.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

In our opinion, those of us who are still unfamiliar with ICO or investment, may be right with what you say. But if we look at the total number of people in the world with total cryptocurrency at this time, I think it's still not enough. In ICO investments the target is long-term even though the token has been distributed within two months. ICO developers have also been looking for investors who are ready to succeed in their projects.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
ICOs are not regulated and therefore are a very simple source of capital raising, mainly for startups. And this condition is true even with bear market since the beginning of the year.
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

I think some ICO rode the hype wave last year but now many can't deliver. Some people are gonna lose money but the market is maturing and people are learning.

ICO has so much, because to release your token you don’t have to put a lot of effort and spend a lot of money. It is for this reason that there are so many scammers.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

Everything is fun and games until you have to pay for it. We can say that all of them have some kind of potential, but numbers never lie. Half of them even after passing the soft cap ended in three months. You need more than a promising look. ICOs are here because basically everyone can use them to raise money without even stating his real name. No wonder that this space attracts scammers. But a proper research should show you gems among them  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

When something becomes so popular it is bound that others will exploit that popularity and hoping to gain some for themselves. Icos have become so popular in 2018 and everyday we see new ico launching, some are good and some are just average and will die soon. Now it is so hard to find a good ico.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

In my opinion, a new project using ICO program to attract investment capital to develop the project. On the market, there are many new ideas, new projects ... So there will be more and more ICOs over time. Besides, the very nature of the non-governmental crypto market is for many scams involved in the ICO program to fraudulently take over the community's money ...
Therefore, there are too many ICOs on the market.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

I still see what you say and there are a lot of ICO ads on the web, although many of the comments on them, like almost phishing. But because they choose to make money fast, they choose ICO because of many advantages. Smiley

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

There are a lot of ICO's launching because of it's promising projects and useful things that they have in the project and I think it is common now to have many ICO that are being launched because they want to make a perfect currency that can make a useful things.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

Yes you are right. Many ICOs are created in this year. I think that almost everyday there will be new ICO projects. I do believe that some of the ICOs are very legit although some of them may be scams. However, the rowing numbers of the ICO are influenced by the needs of the crypto world about new and new technology and system. The crypto comes to fulfil the desire. Many investors are now in the crypto and the team developers make it real.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

Yup, there are too many ICO's out there, but only few of this is real, because most of them are created only to raise funds since they seen that here in crypto world you can easily earn money specially if you have skill in programming.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

Yup, there are too many ICO's out there, but only few of this is real, because most of them are created only to raise funds since they seen that here in crypto world you can easily earn money specially if you have skill in programming.
absolutely right, because of a crime like this.
there are many ico projects that lose investor confidence, even though the project they are developing is really good and real.

i hope that in the future the ico project that is identified as fraud must be given strict sanctions so as not to make such crimes again.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

At present, there are too many ICOs in the Crypto market for several reasons:
- Everyday, there are many new ideas, new projects are born to better serve human life. Project researchers have used ICO programs to attract funding for development projects.
- Due to the nature of freedom, non-government so many people have greedily launched the fraudulent ICO to cheat the community ...
Therefore, the ICO market caused anxiety for investors. To be safe, investors need to carefully study, consult carefully to make accurate investment decisions.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

It because ico is the one of the best solution to make a good project and also good source of money to make a good thing in this world like in agriculture. But mostly ico today didnt get to thier roadmap and other are scam..
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

ICO is the way that some bad guy fraudulently take over the community's money and go away and none of us can do anything to against them.
As we can see about 95% ICO are scam or useless, not develop etc

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

It is true like that because the more A circulates in B, the more A results will not sell.
If A has an excess of B then there are some A that will succeed in defeating B.

A lightweight system created for economic law.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Yes there is because lot of scammers are take advantage in the names of ICOs project, why they can manipulate it by approaching the bounty hunters and investors to invest their money in this project they introduce scammers  wants an easy money that si why they use the ICOs because it is an easy way  for them to earn...

Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

Yes there is because lot of scammers are take advantage in the names of ICOs project, why they can manipulate it by approaching the bounty hunters and investors to invest their money in this project they introduce scammers  wants an easy money that si why they use the ICOs because it is an easy way  for them to earn...
like that we have to be more careful in participating in the project, because there are a lot of frauds now. we must understand the contents of the project about it and have to find out more in detail so that we can avoid fraud. people who want to get something so they can get a lot of profit they will cheat us in any way. we must be more vigilant, and be careful because not all ICO projects are good.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

Everyone wants to earn more wealth through this wave of cryptocurrencies. But I think these are the fatal effects on cryptocurrencies. The strength of Ethereum must be weakened. The failure of ICO has a great impact on the cryptocurrency word of mouth.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

Nowadays there are many ico who are experiencing a scam and of course this is a decline. very disadvantaged investors. more and more ico but many are not qualified. this is very detrimental to investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: