Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3065 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

IOS is really very much now, they involve every field, but more than 90% of them will not succeed. After a while you open the ICO website, you will find that it can not be opened because they are scam or “Failed” .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

When you are a smart investor, no experience or experience in the field of ICO. I sincerely recommend you, good ICO never missing, it is important you recognize or not. Of course, good ICOs are not all ICOs must run before the roadmap 4 to 5/10 route or have product before the ICO.
But if I was, in the present context, at the same time that two or more potential ICOs appeared, at the same time, I would have resolutely selected the ICO that had the product development process before.
Of course, the product I have to experience, feel, evaluate the features, applications .... Then I invest in them when they do ICO.
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

Ethereum is the foundation chain of open source. Many people can use Ethereum technology to develop their own coins, which leads to a large increase in ICO. But there are also a lot of scammers here. Everyone wants to issue their own coins, and the master of the coin can become rich. But the future ICO may be extremely reduced.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Because creating an ICO at a relatively low cost and, fortunately, they have a lot of capital to invest in, so they always choose the ICO as their focus. capital.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

This scam ICO affects those legit companies i dont know why investors choose to invest in scam than the legit ones

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

I think it is just an illusion. It is easy to brake it, and all you need is just to visit the startups site. Also, there are so many businesses in the world, and some of them come to crypto too.

Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

So much ICO is needed in order to fill all niches. I think that soon the ICO will not be so much precisely because of the fact that there is already a downward trend and new ideas for ICO is becoming less
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

Scam ICOs is even much than other legit, scam project is affecting the legit and it hard to know all this scam project but let just study well before the we invest

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

In icos there are too many scam. But that doesn't mean there's nothing we can do about it. For example, Airtoken and Paragon have agreed to return funds to harmed investors, register the tokens as securities, file periodic reports with the commission and pay penalties.

Samithnew

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Now field has expand more. therefore, most of the people are interest on that. otherwise this is good investment.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

Guess What. a new method have been choose by some smart ICO developers. they choose an Exchange and run their ICO. No need for telegram channels and bitcointalk stuff.
it is a right means but still if a project falls to focus on it's road-map which have a layman description of what the Project is all about. 
My advise to ICO owners, if you fill like your project might not be successful or  you raise more money than you expect. Kindly re-strategize  or pay back this money and rest your mind.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Because this is simplest method to get free money without regulations. Need to be fair, 2017-2018 had much scam ICO. I saw "exchange for 1 coin on the smartcontract" - mean simple Ponzi scheme on on the smartcontract. Where we go? I think this is wrong way

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

I think it's a good condition the more ico means there are also many bounty projects. So there will be competition. And of course we will also have a lot of choices for investment or taking part in a bounty hunter to get free coins

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Most people want to bring something new to this world of cryptocurrency , and of course most people who make ico want fast money and then close their ico and take all the money

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

The ICO project is right that the team wants to make quick money. But there are ICO projects focusing on the product first in the crypto money market. I prefer the ICO project produced by the team I trust.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Everyone want to have a share of the cake. So they come up with fake project, set up team, road map, social media platforms for hype of the project and scam people of their hard earned money from the four walls of their rooms.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

I do not think we have had too many ICOs, because more are still coming. I can only say we have so many. Some have succeeded, while some have failed. This same trend will continue to happen. The reason is that, some of them have good plans when it comes to adding value to the cryptocurrency ecosystem, while some are just here to scam other. So we need to be careful while investing.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Because the greed of people encourages all the same to create something new and today this is what we call new projects, today it is a good opportunity for cryptocurrency and investors, but the most important thing is not to get scammers.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

For now is the total market cap decreased that ICOs do not have a priority. I think that it is better to safe your holding and wait till we see the dip with Bitcoin and all other alt coins.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

Judging by the statistics of reducing the popularity of ICO and reducing the capitalization of the crypto market, it is safe to say that projects that collected money in 2017 and early 2018 won. Everyone wants money, everyone wants to get investment in their project, so people continue to carry out the PPI, it is still profitable, although not everyone is waiting for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: