Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3065 times)
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is still a young field of activity. And all in a hurry to take a Golden place in this area, as there is a huge turnover of money. Therefore, here come all and Sundry
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

Do you think it`s that much? Check out some sturtup sites and you`ll see that there are a lot of enthusiasts.

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Understand, many areas are not occupied or there are no strong players, which is why such projects as cointroops begin to occupy hot spots, which in the future can become quite profitable.
marcar

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Too much ICO. Because people want to gift wonderful creative projects to humanity. Young people are very excited. They are waiting for investors to invest in new ideas. In addition, blockchain technology has created a new trend for the world economy.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Because after 2017, many crave to earn money just as easily from a successful project (or not a poorly made scam).  Approach the choice as coolly as possible

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

There is still a lot of hype around the ICO. People still want to make money quickly, I have only such an explanation on the question why people still invest in ICO.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

ICO is a lot of because it is favorable to all who creates them. And it is possible if carries, then it will be favorable also to you if you buy a coin at ICO stage.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

Fortunately, most serious investors pump their money only in worthy projects! So the money isn't allocated so much! Most projects just don't raise their Soft Cap or collect several tens of thousands of dollars (at most hundreds of thousands). This is nothing for the whole market!
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

First the funds of the investors are not evenly distributed to the ICOs because they also have the choice to whether the ICO is worth investing or not.
Why are there too many ICO? Because companies sees crypto currency market a large market where many would invest. That is the reason why even a company is not supposed to create an ICO they are pushing it because there is market.

nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

The cryptocurrency market, for several years already, is somewhat similar to the wild West. Due to the high profitability in this area, hundreds of ICOs appear. Their purpose is exclusively enrichment. Right now, it is extremely difficult to find a decent ICO.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

Scammers also need to eat  Grin. Yes, just everyone is trying to create something special and warm. Everyone wants money. New technologies give this opportunity. Everyone is trying to make money on this new market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

In my opinion, this is what makes investors confused, too many ICOs certainly make everyone free to make coins, I hope that a strict regulation is immediately made to make people not use ICOs for scams.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Just a lot of people today are fully confident that they will be able to prepare a useful and successful startup, creating new technologies and attracting the necessary investments for development. But, unfortunately, few projects in the modern crypto market can achieve this result.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

ICO is a great opportunity to raise funds and the chance for people will an amazing idea to collect funds for their project. But you are right, due to that fact, there are too much ICOs and a lot of them are not legit, so be very careful before investing in something.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Unfortunately, now it is really difficult to find useful and promising ICOs with good potential for further development. Only a few ICOs from among the new projects can be considered successful and promising. But I continue to believe that some new ICOs are not only seeking to get money, but also to create useful technologies for society.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Ico suppose to be a unique project that can offer unique services or products but most of them right now are just copy from the past,theres no originality conceptualize because majority of them are created to scam investors,and also the bounty hunters.thats why I don’t agree on what you have said about the ico legitimacy.they are shit and only few are legit and reliable
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Because when people are investing in every ICO without any investigation it is becoming pretty easy to scam them. People are using the market conditions to fool the investors. Just be honest with our community.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

Yes, many are trying to get a piece of the pie; true! But, there still many ICOs are solid with good product. I always check how useful an ICO project is for the daily life. When you have to be careful, there still be hope for successful icos too. Take for example the ARROUND ico, this can be a successful one as it aims to change how a person shop using the augmented reality and blockchain..

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Because everyone wants to get some free money. It's easy to run an ICO now and that's why scammers choose to scam people through continuing an ICO and raise lots of money from the newbie guys.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

Because there also many ideas that need to be released and blockchain would the best platform to release it. To make the more marketable in the market and allow investors to be part of the project, that is why campaigns are created. Having many ICO is not the problem as long as they are all legitimate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: