Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

I am very confident in Binance and now most of my transactions are done on Binance. I believe in Binance because it has very good support, easy to use interface, huge transaction volume and low transaction fees (using BNB to reduce fees by 50%). This is really a very good Exchange that crypto investors should use.
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

for now, I am more trust to bittrex and binance.
for other exchange I quite believe, but if using a new exchange, you should deposit a small amount in advance to check whether the exchange is trustworthy or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

At the time of trading, I usually trust only the most traded exchange floors in the world such as Binance. Any altcoins on the exchange are potential cryptos that we should consider investing in. So I usually only trust Binance if I want to find potential altcoins to invest.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Bithumb, OKEX, Binance and Kucoin are my favorite exchanges. These four have mobile app which is super convenient, fast, reliable and offers a high level security like 2FA. My favorite features about KUCOIN is that they have this signature word appears on your screen when logging in (the one you saved on the account) to avoid phishing sites. My withdrawal request is super fast and low transaction fee.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

I think for now a very reliable exchange place is safe and can generate profits that very much is bittrex and binance, there coin movement is very fast and has a very high volume so that many will benefit.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

many of the exchanges we get easily and safely we do mainly in poloniex, bittrex, and hitbtc, for us the third is the largest and trusted forum that we use to benefit easily.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
Bitfinex is the best exchanges right now, since this is the most popular exchanges among all of bitcoin traders. Some big exchanges like poloniex or ccex are also good. Exchanges which has famous brand name is usually trusted by people.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

there are many great exchanges and prestige. I frequently use Bittrex and Binance as the primary exchange. But lately I have tried using KuCoin exchange and Huopi exchange which is also very good exchange
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

Now gaining popularity decentralized exchanges. It gives most security.
If look to classic exchanges then i think binance

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

i trust non of those centralized exchanges. All of them are risky for us. However we dont have any other choice. So i use binance because it has a good volume comparing with others.

turn the page
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

for me the most trusted would be binance and bittrex, this two exchanges are well known and no issues to be called of.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

i usually very scare about choosing exchanges to put my trust in because exchanges are just holding our money and because they are online wallets they can be hacked, but because of  new exchange, Binance is my favorite exchange, i choose to use online exchanges because i need to trade all the time, so if i want to hold a huge amount of money, i would rather use offline wallet instead.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

I absolutely trust Coinbase, LocalBitcoins and Bitfinex. Coinbase has an easy interface and available even for newbies, it has high buying limits, but the payment methods are limited and your transactions can be tracked. If you prefer privacy and a variety of payment methods - LocalBitcoins is your choice, but beware of scams and the fees are higher there. Bitfinex is a good choice for expert traders due to its confusing interface and for the ones who want to trade with small volumes, its main advantage is low fees. A lot of people don't trust Bitfinex though, because of the hacker attacks.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

I used to trade on Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and Gate.io. But almost all of them had some issues with withdrawals previously. So I don't think that you should trust any exhange. The best way to store your coins is to hold them in your wallet and use exchanges only for trading.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Bittrex is my mostly trusted exchange because it have huge trading volume, fast transactions, safety feature and good customer support system.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

for my own I prefer in Hitbtc exchange because it is quite easy to use as well as many good Altcoin there and quite crowded in such exchanges.

But do you know the amount of transaction fees they charge is comparatively too much in respect to other exchanges. I know this exchange supports good coin but the fees structure keeps me away from this exchange unless there is an emergency to exchange coins which is available at that exchange only. One cannot have small withdrawals at this exchange as it will cost you more fees than your withdrawal amount.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

For now, I’m learning how to use binance and I can say this exchange is one of a kind. I’m starting to trust this thing since I’m sending some funds now to start my trading journey with cryptocurrency.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

All exchanges that are in the top 10 can be trusted, such as bittrex, bitfinex, bitstamp
I also worked with such exchanges as idex, etherdelta ...

VictorMinsky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

Basically, I use those token exchanges:
1) Stocks.Exchange
2) Bittrex
3) Hitbtc
4) ForkDelta
5) Binance
6) Idex
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Currently bittrex because it is my first and only exchange,it is the most secured and reputable exchange today i found it has more fees than binance but i like it because it doesnt have any issues from their security which is why i trust this exchange more than i trust myself though binance has lower fees but its security is doubtful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: