Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

Now we have a large number of trading platforms, and competition among them creates great advantages for us, generally I prefer platforms like Kucoin , okex , qryptos .
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Both binance and bittrex are good exchanges. The depth of the transaction was huge, but huobi didn't suggest that huobi had a very bad trading experience.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

In trading, most of us here uses Binance and Bittrex because of the volume. Its platform is also easy to use, to understand as well as in navigation. It also offer lower fees compared to other trading sites. In terms of security measures, I haven't experienced any sort of attach or risky situations when I use these exchanges. Although, I also often use Forkdelta and Etherdelta (despite its issues and too many disadvantages) because they offer the largest list of ERC20 tokens.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

I am most impressed with Bitfinex and Binance. However, I can’t use Bitfinex anymore because they no longer allow US customers.

Binance seems to offer all of the major coins. Plus they take care of any token swaps for ICO tokens to main net tokens, which is a big deal. I’ll just leave my EOS tokens on Binance until after the swap.

They also pay out Gas for your NEO holdings, although I think it’s better just to move Neo to a hardware wallet where you can claim Gas also.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

bittrex, binance, poloniex. in my opinion there are the most stable for now. and there're no troubles to trade there. but you can choose any big exchange because the risks for lose everything are nearly the same
Binance is good because it has less transaction fee and you can add 2factor authentication where no one can access on your account accept you and make it safe. I mostly use hitbtc because there is where the token I been receive recently is listed. Both are safe for me but I prefer binance the most. Exchanger to be use is depend on the team where they are going to market their tokens.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

I trust the bittrex exchange, binance. But still bittrex remains my favorite exchange. I like the interface and  bittrex has never failed me
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

my favorite at the moment and binance because it has so many tokens and a large volume of transactions but at the same time I also use livecoin, cryptopia and hitbtc
mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

I like Bitfinex, I was all ustravivaet, which coins, limits, etc.D. plus there is margin))

Further binance and bittrex.  For the year binance took a leading position in the market + there are a lot of coins.

Design and comfort I choose these exchanges, sometimes Idex because there you can buy interesting coins that just came out on the market)

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
orisbar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

So far the exchanges that I've been trusted is bittrex, poloniex and binance because these exchanges has a big volume and the withdrawal is instant. These exchanges has many traders and whale traders also trade on these exchanges.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Well undoubtedly the exchange with the most volume is the one which is most trusted. But generally these secure exchanges don't support less trusted or new altcoins. That's part of the reason they are safe. But you can always keep side crypto trading at the unsafe exchanges as much as you can afford. But keep the bitcoin portion therefore the large part of investment safe in these exchenges. E.g. Coinbase etc.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Most trusted exchanges i used are Bittrex and Binance. Most of small exchanges have many problems and some of the are scams (i just lost 1eth in an exchange named arousal).
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

I trade on the crypto exchange for a couple of years. over the years I used the services of many exchanges, at the moment the most favorite are bittrex, kucoin. Recently,  I trade on IDEX, it is a decentralized exchange, but surprisingly the volumes and the prices  are great and i don't have any problems with trading and withdrawls.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

I mostly trusted Bittrex. One's - they even return my wrang created transaction. But I think that such like Binance also not bad.
Bithemoth

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

One of the biggest problems of current exchanges is the way they backend is setup and how they have complete control over your assets. It sets up an environment were one hack can steal a large amount of assets.

We recognize this and several other issues with current exchanges. This motivated our project, which is an all encompassing secure exchange platform. We are also working on integrating user owned hardware wallets into our exchange, so our users get complete control of their assets.

We will be running a PreSale and an ICO. But unlike other ICOs we actually have a foundation and will be trying to push development to release a beta of our platform before or during our ICO sale. 

To those interested, our Pre-sale which does offer excellent returns for early investors! You can also sing up now on our site to receive Free trading for a limited time on our platform once it is released.

You can check us out at:

https://bithemoth.com/index.php

and our ANN thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311741.0

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
erikliwater

Activity: 252

The future is your Genome

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

Of course i trust waves decantraliced exchange. I do not trust centralized exchange because i have not privatekey. İt is very riskly. Decantraliced exchange better than centralized exchange.

bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

I use a lot of different exchanges. Mostly trusted ones for me are; Bittrex and Poloniex. I like both of them. Also I use local exchanges from Turkey. I trust BTCTurk to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple with Turkish currency. 
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

Currently, my favorite exchanges are Binance and Kucoin.
I'm mostly trading on Binance because it has a good volume and some good coins which I like most.
Beside Binance and Kucoin, I am also doing some trade on Yobit because I've some good amount of shitcoins there holding for last 2 years. Just trying to free myself from those shitcoins.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Binance is my best exchange because they have biggest market volume and I do almost all of my trading on Binance and almost all the coin in my portfolio are listed on Binance,  bancor isn't bad either so I'll take it after Binance it has low marker volume though
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

for my own I prefer in Hitbtc exchange because it is quite easy to use as well as many good Altcoin there and quite crowded in such exchanges.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

I mostly use gate.io exchange and i trust on this but as far as safety is concerned than coinbase and binance is quite good. You may have google authenticator as well in many exchanges though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: