Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
cocatao31

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

I tend to go for exchanges with large volume like Houbi, Binance and Bittrex. They are trusted and are less likely to get hacked or scamming people because of the decent profit they make through their exchanges. I also trade on decentralised exchangee like IDEX or forkdelta which list almost all the tokens after ICO. Try to have accounts on various exchanges. This helps in arbitrage sometimes and not all the coins are listed on every exchange.
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
you can easily trust top 10 exchanges, best dex exchange is idex , very good place to sell or buy just released tokens. My nubmer one exchange is binance for sure, but huobi or kucoin or gate.io are good enough too

X-Block.io
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

Depends which coin you are looking to invest in and only then I can advise you the best exchanges.
Suppose you want to buy ripple, then you can buy from anywhere since it is listed almost everywhere. But most of the shitcoins are only listed on one particular exchange and you will need to read its reviews before investing.
The best exchange is of course bittrex. The second best is Binance and third best is IDEX.
I don't use other exchanges much.
bamita129

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Now we have a large number of trading platforms, and competition among them creates great advantages for us, generally I prefer platforms like Kucoin , okex , qryptos .
amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

I do not use many exchangers, I keep all the assets I have in local exchangers, and occasionally use bittrex, bancor and yobit, I think they are very easy and nice to use

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Binance and Kucoin because both of them have a good interface and easy to use platform compare to other exchanges, also I like the promotion they make to attract more traders to join their platform and get some rewards.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Most of the exchanges are trustable. I believe in many exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, bittrex, poloneix, gopax, qryptos, bibox, livecoin, hitbtc. Because they have strong security. Though hitbtc needs to improve their safety but still i believe on hitbtc.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

I used coin market exchange since I joined in crypto because it's easy and convenient to use to determine the prices of coins. It is reliable and trustworthy.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

For me, the main exchange Bittrex and Binancier. He both have very large volumes, and they have never had problems.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

I trust any exchange that is transparent and  have a genuine office that is known to public, such as binance,  I'm sure everyone knows where their office is, it makes it hard for such exchange to scam their clients
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

Bittrex is my favorite. The great popularity is there. I think every cryptocurrency user likes bittrex. Since getting to know the bittrex cryptocurrency is the first one at the best I think.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

Most of all I trust kraken, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance! These are large old exchanges, which are secured well and have large amounts of trading and a lot of good coins! I advise them to you! The main thing is to register before starting to trade!

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

I like large exchanges but I often have to trade on etherdelta, qukoin, HitBtc because new coins (the most profitable, as a rule) are added to these small exchanges first!
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

i think most of them are good but i prefer idex due me i have not used it before but my friend uses it and it does not give any problem i been with him many time when do some exchange the idex do not give issue.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

More trust in larger exchanges with large trading volumes. He is very concerned about the security, investing a lot of time and money. The smaller exchanges might have problems with security. Thats why I choose Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

When i started doing crypto trading 2 years ago, first exchange that i used is Poloniex and Bittrex, and now i still use it, both exchange has full regulation from USA government. But because they not listed more potential coins, now i also used other exchange like Binance, Huobi, gate.io and Idex. I think all 20 top exchange based on daily volume is trusted include all decentralized exchange.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

Binance and Kucoin are widely accepted cryptocurrency exchangers in the market Binance we stay number one exchanger for many years
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

in this forum a lot of good exchanges and trusted for the easy way we do trading, especially you can trade on hitbtc, bittrex, poloniex, for us these three markets are very good we use every day with ease and lots of coins available there.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

Binance and KuCoin are awesome exchanges. When we have any problems, we can solve it immediately, value the people who use it and help to solve the problem. HitBTC is also a pretty good exchange too Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

For some reason, I have absolutely no confidence in the exchanges. I deal with them only when I sell tokens with ICO. The rest of the time it is better to use exchangers. There's not so fast course jumps will make you homeless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: