Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

None! But some centralized exchange has some reputation that I could use to gauge my involvement with them. I am looking forward to decentralized altcoin and possibly bitcoin exchange! Ethereum tokens are doing well on different Dex at the moment and those Dex are in operation, partly decentralized and they are doing well!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

When you say trusted, for me it covers site security and on-time payment. Even f they have listed most of the coins tokens out there if their site is vulnerable to hacking then that site cannot be trusted, so look for a site that offers 2FA and check when was the last time they upgraded their site security for a possible DDOS attack that might slow down transaction. On-time payment is important, once I hear a complaint from a user that their withdrawal is delayed that makes me think twice of moving my funds to another exchanger.
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

There are several exchanges available in the market but mostly trust Bittrex, coinexchange.io and Yobit. these exchanges are more secure and rich in features and more over yobit never delist any coin from exchange and the trading is always on. i love to use these exchanges for holding my coins as well as for trading
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

I like Binance, the best exchange for me
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

I use bins and bitrixes well, it's still esme. On three exchanges I hold 25-30% of the total capital in the crypt. Since there are courses that skip and differ from each other. You can guess the movement of the market. Many times it worked.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

I don't entirely trust any exchange.

But Bittrex + Gdax has been pretty good to me overall. At least they haven't closed up their
shops and run away yet.
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

24 PayBank is one of the most popular resources on the bestchange service. This is evidenced by the fact that about him written about 3000 reviews, of which all are positive. With the help of this exchanger, you will be able to exchange fiat money for crypto currency using all payment systems and purses. As for the crypto currency, there are 7 types of PayPal at 24 PayBank: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Zcash.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

I use binance because many types of coins that can be traded there, as well as adequate security and facilities.
i think binance is the best exchange this time.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

Which Exchange do I trust? Exchange that I think have very good security is Bittrex, even you can't withdraw funds from there without  doing a verification first.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

My favorite one so far is Bittrex because they are wokring great so far for me and didnt had any problems with them.Next one is Binance because they are paying me gas $ for my neo that i hold there

Thats one of the best features of BINANCE they give you your GAS and usually all the forks , also you can convert your leftover from trades in BNB
I am also most confident of Binance because it has very good support for investors. The low transaction cost is also a factor attracting Binance's investors, besides Binance's commercial interface is easy to use and integrates many technical analysis tools that make me very satisfied.

Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

bittrex is now a good platform, there are many other platforms that have good security
but must remain vigilant about the strangeness if our data were stolen
therefore add double security to your account to make sure your account is safe stolen
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

Binance is my most trusted exchange. Their quick response to security threats and ability to solve and put such related issues under control in no time is commendable and makes them dependable.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
I usually use binance, kucoin, hitbtc and also livecoin. I am satisfied on their transaction fee, their security, the volume and number of coins is actually good.
and also their support is easy to approach.
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

I think for now a very reliable exchange place is safe and can generate profits that very much is bittrex and binance, there coin movement is very fast and has a very high volume so that many will benefit.
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

When i started my crypto trading, I started in poloniex then bittrex and so on. But for my personal choice I prefer Binance and kucoin because of the interface and its very easy to use.
CryptoHodler123

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

wow what a great post, i would pick graviex.net just remember to secure your account or you are screwed, pretty good if anyone ever tries to hack in tho. one exchange to look out for is coinsmarkets.com it went down i think in January of this year and its still down, alot of speculations like stealing and reselling of coins owner manipulation and fraud.. not so good  Undecided

https://t.me/joinchat/IDkoXQ3k29PPjMLyGTD8jw
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

I've been using Binance for a long time now and haven't encountered any issue yet. Only thing is that it has a higher fees compared to other exchanges. But security wise, i'll go with binance
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

I like the Binance Exchange, everything is simple, and most importantly, that it is not subject to constant hacking, the rest I use for want

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

In my opinion at the moment the most secure Finance. But I have not used fully other exchanges, so my opinion is biased)
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

There are much exchanges these days, some are secure and some are not but I often use IDEX and Bancor because it is secure and its transactions are fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: