Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

I use mostly Bittrex because so far never faced any issues and their fees also not that high.

But the only thing you need to know is don't start trading until your account is fully verified even though they say you can trade without verifying small amount but based on my experience they may stop your withdrawals and ask you to verify your account any time. So instead of facing that situation you better first verify your account and start your trading.

Also, you should know by now that we shouldn't keep our coins in any exchange for a long time. If you don't have plans to sell your coins immediately then better withdraw those coins to your personal wallets.
I agree with you. Bittrex is a good exchange and has an excellent support team. I saw a few months ago Binance exchange was attacked by hackers. But I'm sure the bittrex exchange will never be attacked by hackers

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

see here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
all the markets are all there the most i like is binance because of the largest market volume
Of course, because Binance Exchange is the best exchange on the market. They always work to make us feel safe. The easy-to-use interface makes the newbie a better start
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

There are many really good exchanges out there which can be trusted like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance,etc., I mostly use Binance now(I used Bittrex and Poloniex before). Sometimes, I also use Kucoin for the cryptos which aren't there on Binance. As far as decentralised exchanges go I prefer to use Forkdelta and IDEX(Etherdelta was my first choice but I left using it because of the hack and all) and for NEP-5 tokens I use Switcheo.

kingpes14

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

I am using Binance more than 6 months I have never had any problem there, also if u have any question u can ask them and answers are very fast. Volume is high also best coins are there and also application for android and ios its good.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

Which exchange do you prefer?
There are lots of exchange out there with different features and specifications, the one you choose depends on the features you enjoyed most. For me I would rather choose lunch because its closer and easy to operate.
ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

I use Binance because many types of coins which can be sold there and also adequate safety and means.
I think that the Binance-best exchange this time. If I trade altcoins, I prefer idex
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:44 PM

I trust ForkDelta, Binance and Bittrex, these exchanges are secure and I feel safe for my coins. Kucoin is also safe, I use it sometimes, they got better after security updates.
Frins87

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

[/quote
I'm using kucoin and bibox right now,even they not good on volume but the user are the real trader.still paronid with the big exchange hack.]
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

for us to use a good exchange, we use an easier way to earn profits, especially in hitbtc ,, poloniex, binance and bittrex, for us the biggest and trusted markets.
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

I trust exchange Binance: it is more loyal to its users, has a more convenient interface and is easy to use. but there are some factors by which you can choose an exchange that does not collapse. this is the jurisdiction of the registration of the exchange, its reputation, as well as technical and legal aspects.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

livecoin and the upcoming next month cryptoplanex!
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

In the last months I’ve tested all popular exchanges. The only one I still use is Binance. They are leading in the following points:

- Largest range of Altcoins
- Low trading fees
- High liquidity
- Professional chart software

Binance is growing very fast. From time to time they have to suspend new user registrations until they have increased their server capacity. At the moment it’s possible to sign in, so don’t miss the chance.

walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

I prefer these crypto-exchange exchanges: IDEX; Poloniex and Binance. I believe that these are the most convenient and multifunctional exchanges for today.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

I can only trust the ones i use presently and they are binance, kucoin, OKEX, bitz and some others. I once used an exchange sometimes ago, that delayed my withdrawal for almost 24 hours. It was until i wrote the support and threatened them before my eth was released.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

Trusting these exchanges 100 % isn't as safe, we all have heard of the hackings that has been targeting these platforms, and most have actually succeeded and made away with Millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. . But not all are bad, Bittrex for example hasn't had any serious issues, while Binance is one of the best out there
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

In what way ?
I would not recommend that you hold your coins in any exchnage for long time because we all have seen and red multiple stories of exchnages being hacked and funds stolen and it seems that it never ends. But if would need to absoltuely chose, I probably woyuld go with Binance.

clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

Trusting these exchanges 100 % isn't as safe, we all have heard of the hackings that has been targeting these platforms, and most have actually succeeded and made away with Millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. . But not all are bad, Bittrex for example hasn't had any serious issues, while Binance is one of the best out there
There is not a single trusted exchange on the Internet. You have to use your due diligence even when you are selecting an exchange to use.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

Yes there are many exchangers are available on the online platform but some exchanger mostly safe and secure and trusted.Bitrex ,binance,kucoin is the trusted and safe exchanger and i am using this exchanger and suggested for anybody.Binnace and kucoin already added their own apps and you can easily trade on your mobile phone easily and smoothly.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

So far there are many markets and we are all easy to trade anywhere but not all markets have high confidence because everything can happen to the market whether it is hacking or fraud committed in the market, but so far only binance I trust to save many digital assets.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Binance is the exchange that I trust the most. So far, Binance hasn’t experienced a major hack. It think it’s because North Korean hacks target South Korean exchanges mostly. However, never leave everything on any exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: