Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

Exchanges with high volume. It means that they are trusted and there is no reason to scam anybody as long as they gain funds on commissions daily from trading fees.
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

yes it is better to wait. if you sell because we know that today's low market change do you just buy tokens because they are low sales because the cost is low. we're not joining a bounty campaign to increase your token and more to sell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

There's a lot of exchange trusted with had strong private keys, i suggest choose exchange usable in your location any you need it to convert into fiat in your local currency.

Try to lear nexybit platform if you want to work in trading exchange a lot of benefits you can get plus bonus those people continue to patronage nexybit platform.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

there are several of them and they are all top. from the usual-cryptopia, liqui, bibox. they also have interesting offers
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

I mostly use Binance and Kucoin. These exchanges have a convenient interface, good volumes of trading and many coins. If you do not have the necessary coins on these exchanges, then you have to work on other exchanges.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

There are hundreds of exchange for crypto traders these days, But the few I have used seems relatively okay. In the sense that security is assured, transfer charges are relevant and user interface is okay too. Binance fall in these category of exchanges, thesame as bitrex and bitfinex. Cryptopia is also a good one as marcatox is not left out.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

I first used bittrex and poloniex as my trusted exchanges when I started with cryptocurrencies. I had no problem with them but later on, I changed to binance for its extremely quality measures put in place to prevent hack attempts and also the ease of use of it. Kucoin is also my next exchange which I trust a lot and keep some few coins there.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

I only deal in decentralized markets such as forkdelta and etherdelta. These two locations are decentralized but they are quite stable in my opinion. Trading in other places I have traded a few times but not so often so I can not judge them correctly.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I trust binance the most right now because they had problem back then about hacking and they solve it brilliantly without anyone losing money, i also trust them because they don't force me to do kyc and let me withdraw just fine with a limit that is quite big. In term of security i think binance is one of the best and they don't block people account for no reason.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Anzylon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

My favorite exchange is cryptopia never had problem with them and they also do not ask for KYC so try it out:)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

I use such exchanges as Binance, Bittrex, Polonex and Kucoin because they are the most convenient for me personally. About security, an any exchanges are not immune from hacker attacks.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

There are many exchanges in the market, but I am using just binance and idex. Because they are good for me to make selling and buying easily.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

I often use Bittrex as many people here, because their user interface is simple and has a good volume. I've been using it for about half a year now and never have I had any verification problem or wallet freezing problem.
pantsme

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

Binance is the one I trust with the most money on it.  The way they've handled everything this year has been amazing.  The fact that the hackers who didn't hack Binance itself, but phished user accounts/API keys and tried that VIBE hack didn't get a single penny from their attempt was the final proactive thing that Binance had to do to become my favorite exchange.  I also trust BiBox with funds on it and Houbi.  KuCoin I do not try to keep more than a few hundred on at any one time.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

First thing to look out for is security and payments on time, there's a lot of them, but I'd rather choose something like coinexchange, bittrex and binance.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

I think that exchange markets with high marketcap and importance of security are more reliable. Especially Binance and Bitfinex. I believe that in the future, decentralized  exchanges will see more interest.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

I often use Kucoin and Binance exchanges. I sometimes use exchanges houbi. These are the most secure and reliable exchanges I have used in this time

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Bittrex and Binance are the most trusted and used exchanges in 2018. I am also a frequent trader on these two exchanges. Bittrex and Binance are really reputable
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

I suspect no exchange is reliable. This is because many exchanges have been hacked in the past. so we should use more exchanges so that we can minimize the risk

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

I'm used to not trust exchanges,  they are hacked recently. But I trust wallets not more Grin, so I keep my money in 25-30 places. So if they break into one, I won't lose more than 2-3 percent of the capital. On the other hand , keeping all the passwords from my wallets , yet a few places, is stressful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: