Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3459 times)
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

We investors and users just need to prove to the government that bitcoin is legal and it can really gives profit to those who want to invest in here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

On a large scale we need to use bitcoin and it can help the bitcoin community by starting receiving bitcoin as a regular payment method and this may be achieving current government revenues. Cool
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

NOthing can stop money laundering ,
Every government try to make tax's from people's money.
but there is no option for paying tax's.
if the tax program start, govt. will definitely accept bitcoin.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

So far, I have not heard about bitcoin ban in my country. As I know, my country only uses the country's currency to make a legitimate payment. Therefore, in my country, there are no stores that accept payments with bitcoins. Now, we can send a criticism to the government about the importance of blockchain technology. Although the government will firmly forbid, in today's age of globalization we can not abandon technology.

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

We are the government.we placed them there....i would say so many of them are into bitcoin and so many of
 them has most exchangers, direct or indirectly they are in love with bitcoin,while others are been deceived.  
Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I think the only way to make bitcoin legalize by our government is to stop scaming people using bitcoin. Because it can lead to bitcoin banned thats the word that scammer didnt understand. Instead of helping each other they will pulled you to deep. So stop scamming each other
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

When it is already used by the majority there no way government will not legalized it. Since bitcoin is now not known yet but everyone government is still not making move. They dont see it as threat for thw economy, but once it gets so popular and even the known personalities engage on it, surely government will take action.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

governments can ban bitcoin, but the ban cannot be very effective. so typically, they use other means to discourage bitcoin ownership and trading. but more to the point what is the reason for these efforts to discourage use. and theres a reason and goals practical and legitimate. Does bitcoin present a threat to sovereignty control of the domestic money supply,borrowing,sponsors,inflation,trading exchange. in order to recognise any medium as authorised payment and settlement system, they should have proper licences from reserve/central bank of the respective country. so the government can ensure all the preventive measures againts fraud.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

It's not an easy things to encouraging government to legalizing Bitcoin because they never easily making decisions. There will be so many things that they need to consider first before doing act or decide. They need to think what the best to their community before they involve in something that they know will give a huge effects to their country so I think that government on itself need to study and realizing in their own what are the true essense and benefit of Bitcoin that can contribute to the government.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Bitcoin despite stiff opposition by some countries has managed to keep a float and continue to forge ahead. Government are banning or regulating blockchain because they cannot control it. Let the users of bitcoin continue to use bitcoin for legitimate  transactions devoid of any evil tendency.If we use bitcoin in good faith and government did not find any wrong in using bitcoin definitely they will backdown and accord Bitcoin/Blockchain the legitimacy it deserved.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

we can not force the government to legalize bitcoin. Our purpose is not the government, but our purpose is public, I prefer to spread bitcoin and crypto world to the public, so I can lead their mindset to see bitcoin as a future investment place.

after we successfully disseminate bitcoin to the public, the public will be bored with the system of bank transactions and bitcoin investors will increase.

eventually, the world will legalize bitcoin, even every country will create crypto, and every bank will use blockchain system.

sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

With the passage of time, as more and more people will come to the bitcoin flip and will start using bitcoin for their payments; then the majority of people will raise the demand to make a bitcoin legal currency.
Maybe then the Government accepted their request and legalized it.
It is also possible that the Government issued their own crypto digital currency has certain rules and controls from the Government.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

The main purpose of the creator of Bitcoin is the decentralization and get away from the centralized system so there was no plan to be recognizable to the government but people from the cryptospace are doing the work to be legalize these new technology and government are doing their own research about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. It seems that the government is having a hard time because no one control the Bitcoin and it is now mainstream across the globe.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Actually it needs legalization from the government, so that it take control of how many ICO,s are to be released a year.Legalization will come when the government pick the interest about bitcoin
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

The main purpose of the creator of Bitcoin is the decentralization and get away from the centralized system so there was no plan to be recognizable to the government but people from the cryptospace are doing the work to be legalize these new technology and government are doing their own research about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. It seems that the government is having a hard time because no one control the Bitcoin and it is now mainstream across the globe.
No when people realized that Bitcoin has been adopted widely and become as mainstream as PayPal , any government can't deny it and when they look deeper into Bitcoin function itself there's a lot of benefit then they would forced to make it legalized instead betting against people will.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
I think bitcoin is a digital currency that will develop in the future later the government should also think about a lot of fake local money in circulation but bitcoin can not be forged if it becomes a legal currency
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Money laundering was in the past, prevails now and will be in the future. So bitcoin is responsible for money laundering it is not completely true. It can't be a reason to ban bitcoin.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Am sure the government is fully aware of the blockchain technology, this technology was used to create Bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto. Some country government are already planning on using the technology to advance economy standard and make life easier for citizens. However full legalization and adoption of Bitcoin by the government is really possible but it will sure take a while. Somehow the Bitcoin is in struggle to replace Fiat and this is a very big battle. Maybe the government needs to be true and see how this technology can transform every aspect of governance ,then they can probably give massive recognition to Bitcoin.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

We know that Bitcoin is banned in a lot of the country because Bitcoin can not afford to use it, but it can accept it for most countries if bitcoins are concentrated. Well, those people who do not accept Bitcoin do not lose hope on them. I'm sure the government will not want a currency that will not be difficult for them, especially if many people are not willing to pay for their taxes.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

Yes you are right it can give a collapse to many business in the country who will support crypto world but it will also bring a better economy in the long run because of its abilities.

For me a country that ban's Crypto currency will unbanned it they will see the effect of it in a country that supports it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: