Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3461 times)
tongkatakai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
The government banned Bitcoin as a result of them argued Bitcoin is a den of crime because they think bitcoin is a transaction of hackers whose purpose harm the innocent community
Livshic

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
Probably, most of the government leaders realize the capabilities of crypto, including bitcoin. And this is the main reason they avoid actions. Crypto can make people more free from leader`s pressure levers, and leaders don’t want it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

the government, on the one hand, should understand that the cryptocurrencies are a broad step towards the development of digital technologies. it should be understood that each side has two medals. the same applies to the cryptocurrency: this is not only a step towards development, but also the absence of any regulation by financial institutions. it is for this reason that it is impossible to force the government to legalize bitcoin, because it is not universally understood that the lack of regulation is not the biggest drawback. pluses, it seems to me, still more. as soon as the governments of those countries where bitcoin is banned, it will be understood, then everything will fall into place and it will be legalized everywhere.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

If a certain local government were to lift a ban against bitcoin use and operation in their territory, they must first find good in the cryptocurrency. Maqybe by making them find the  benefits of bitcoin to a certain country's economy could help, as it could open their eyes that bitcoin is not harmful to their country's economical growth.

pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

There are many outcomes, but if society wants to save decentralization, we will have to kill mining. Maybe we can build the space solar power station that will maintain the functioning of blockchain net.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

I believe that the government legalizes bitcoins, they need to work out a very clever tax collection strategy, which at the moment does not allow for centralization and overcome the downturn of the economy within the country, as the money of citizens will be invested in the block system.
Rinchik

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

He just needs time to be trusted. It becomes very popular and spreads wherever possible. I think very soon it will be recognized by banks and other countries.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Right now media and governments are not in the mood of legalizing the bitcoin. Even some countries announced it as banned even there is no evidence of it. We need to understand the power of cypto currency first before fighting for the legalization of bitcoin. There is a lot of negativity in the market and investors are stepping back to save their money.
You are not understanding this very well, they are never going to be in the mood, what bitcoin will have to do if we want it to be legal all over the world is to force the hand of the governments by the will of the people, this is why governments can ban it right now since there are not many people to defend bitcoin right now but once that changes even if the best interests of banks and governments will dictate otherwise they will have to legalize it even if they do not like it because of public pressure.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

I think it is very difficult for anyone to negotiate with the government for them to make legal bitcoin especially of your leader already banned or regulate bitcoin.  I think the only for it to be legal in banned countries is to show them what bitcoin can bring to the table or what it can do for them and show them that bitcoin is not only used in business.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

very difficult to explain to the government because the most important thing in the minds of the government is that people who corruption will be difficult and cause the collapse of the currency price of the country because many people will use bitcoin and leave the currency of the country
For government to make bitcoin legalize is to make bitcoin centralized, but thats impossible to happen, because bitcoin is created to be decentralized in nature, if you are going to make it centralized then its creation will be nonsense. Bitcoin might fall if that thing happen. Bitcoin cant be controlled by anyone so that it cant be change.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

very difficult to explain to the government because the most important thing in the minds of the government is that people who corruption will be difficult and cause the collapse of the currency price of the country because many people will use bitcoin and leave the currency of the country
That's right! It's too hard if the government will legalize bitcoin, because as you said, the government and banks don't like this idea about using crypto without restrictions because it can kill the local currency, as it will be better for people to use crypto, because it have a very high value, In addition it's very great like an investment.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

The government is not a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency and this is why they are able to make decisions, either positive or negative, concerning it. However, the government often sees cryptocurrency as a threat and because of this, they decided to make selfish laws concerning cryptocurrency. Government can not be persuaded by anyone. When they see the reason, they will support cryptocurrency.
crypto Deddy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

I expect the status quo to get challenged in the near future, and governments can either fight it or accept it. It will happen regardless of what their will wants.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

I think we should convince the government, if bitcoin is legalized, then, there will be some benefits to be gained by the government, one of which is tax revenue. The government may first make a separate tax regulation for Bitcoin transactions. Then, the next positive impact is the addition of foreign exchange. Because in my opinion, if the rule successfully completed by the government, it will be able to attract investment into the country.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

I think we should convince the government, if bitcoin is legalized, then, there will be some benefits to be gained by the government, one of which is tax revenue. The government may first make a separate tax regulation for Bitcoin transactions. Then, the next positive impact is the addition of foreign exchange. Because in my opinion, if the rule successfully completed by the government, it will be able to attract investment into the country.

The problem is how it can be done. What about those people that try to hide their earnings taking the advantages of anonymous transactions? How the government can trace those transactions? It's not easy.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

We as an individual we can't just simply influence the opinion of the government against bitcoin and other alts since they will always made their own study and analysis of it and we know that government always want a favor on their side since they know that people are earning a good amount of profit from it.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

The only thing i can see to make government legalize bitcoin especially if the country already banned bitcoin in their country is that, bitcoin will give the full regulation or control on that country so that they will fully accept also bitcoin as well. There are a lot of articles says that bitcoin were banned on some of the countries because bitcoin did not let those country to control bitcoin. Aside of this maybe one of the government want to have is money also. So i think if the government will have a direct income or profit in bitcoin surely it will widely embrace bitcoin on their country or jurisdictions.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Although governments wish to gain full autonomy over the transactions of Bitcoin, the Blockchain technology does not allow a central or one full body to own such a power. Governments can only come to terms with Bitcoin if major private institutions and companies which contribute much to the stability of the economy of a country begin to trade or accept Bitcoin as a medium of exchange. For instance, if Amazon adopts Bitcoin as a medium of exchange, most governments will embrace the ideology of Bitcoin.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

You need to be good and good when using bitcoin we do not want to use the bitcoin to be banned in the Philippines because it is the only people expected in our country because it depends on everything we need in life and dreams

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

I think there is very little we can do about the governments policies concerning crypto, Basically there is nothing the comunity can do a these governments vary in policies, However, i believe if more people are attracted to the crpyto industry and  a large population adopts it, it will force he governments to to re think its policies concerniing Crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: