Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3461 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

The only thing we can is holding our coin/token and always make trade with crypto and make cryptomarket more bigger and bigger. If more peoples trade with cryptocurrency, government must be seeing opportunity to collecting taxes from crypto trade and government will issuing regulation on cryptotrade
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

it seems that bitcoin is going to be hard to get the bitcoin legality because I see bitcoin has the purpose of creating a coin that can not be controlled by the government whereas if you get the bitcoin legality usually bitcoin can be controlled by the government.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

it seems that bitcoin is going to be hard to get the bitcoin legality because I see bitcoin has the purpose of creating a coin that can not be controlled by the government whereas if you get the bitcoin legality usually bitcoin can be controlled by the government.

the government can not control bitcoin and this is never going to change, and if it happens bitcoin would be as good as dead. but that has nothing to do with making bitcoin legal or not. almost all of the countries have already made bitcoin legal one way or another. most of them see it as a commodity and are working with that. some others are stuck making a decision about what bitcoin is but it is still legal. and a couple of them are seeing bitcoin as a currency.

Only Bitcoin
DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

if government understand the value and possibilities of bitcoin then i think they will do it.
Hua cuong

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

The Bitcoin market is full of profits, and the national government will not miss these opportunities. I think that a lot of processes can be done to legalize the bitcoin of the government such as the bitcoin tax filing of the government and so on but now the bitcoin is not illegal so the government does not support it so they can say that it is illegal.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

I figure the administration will perceive bitcoin when the benefits made by people and organizations are great to the point that they understand they can never again disregard it. This is particularly valid as countries end up wealthier because of legitimizing it while those tossing obstructions end up poorer and less compelling.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

in no way, it is two opposite structures inside the country, governments are always interested in having part of your money anyway
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

I think more awareness and education about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and mass adoption  in any country would make the government change their stand about bitcoin and other crytocurrencies.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

The government is not a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency and this is why they are able to make decisions, either positive or negative, concerning it. However, the government often sees cryptocurrency as a threat and because of this, they decided to make selfish laws concerning cryptocurrency. Government can not be persuaded by anyone. When they see the reason, they will support cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies are a threat to governments very few are going to agree to legalize cryptocurrencies without heavy regulation, the only exception so far seems to be Japan but I have always thought they took that path because they are seeing there is a lot of money to be made especially if they regulate exchanges and since they have a very strong need to grow their economy they are choosing to adopt cryptocurrencies and obtain some benefits than to ban them and obtain nothing.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

Actually, people don't know much about Bitcoin yet. Because most of the countries don't allow Bitcoin. But the chance of growing is very high. Though the market isn't stable right now. People should invest in different ICOs like- PTC, BTC, Ethereum, Altcoin, SciDex which has great chance of growing. Smiley
MascharonoM

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

People will use that time when they understand and get the advantage of using Bitcoin. But the problem is most countries don't allow Bitcoin anymore. What is about other ICOs which launched every day in the market. As far as I know over 1500+ ICOs are on the market right now. How is about SciDex? Which is working for scientific business data development.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

majority of countries are not in accordance with bitcoin because it has not been legalized , therefore the awereness of the bitcoiners should be more intesify because we are the change bitcoin needs
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

You can meet officials and highlight the benefits and clear their doubts. If this does not work, challenge the decision in court.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

I think if bitcoin put a tax on it our government will legalize it in our country. There are so many humors that if government control bitcoin it can be legalize worldwide. Other said that we can talk to officials but I think that's a bad idea.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

I think if bitcoin put a tax on it our government will legalize it in our country. There are so many humors that if government control bitcoin it can be legalize worldwide. Other said that we can talk to officials but I think that's a bad idea.
For bitcoin to be legalize is to make bitcoin centralized. Bitcoin is decentralized so that it can be controlled or manipulated by someone. To make it centralized is impossible because bitcoin is created decentralized that way, if you make it centralized, then the meaning of it is going to be gone. Centralized means that it can be controlled and manipulate, it has a tax and was legalize by thr government.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

For Government to legalize bitcoin then bitcoin would need to be regulated and taxed it might be difficult for government to legalized it because its going to be global decision and its a descentralized currency.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

What can be done for legalization of Bitcoin by government is an understatement, the government of other counties are joining the Vietnam, Russia governments for legalization already.. Just for the sake of block chain technologies..
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

As a means of payment, bitcoin to the state is not only not needed, but even harmful. The state absolutely does not need to have uncontrolled virtual money of such a high cost that it is almost impossible to track down and it is very difficult to collect taxes from them. Why should the state have such problems? And after all it is a question of bases of economy of each state - money. In addition, this type of money is absolutely new and no one knows how they will behave in the future. In addition, the states have already clearly seen that bitcoin in December of last year increased rapidly in price to $ 20,000, clearly showing itself as a financial bubble. States do not need such problems. Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currency are actually needed only by citizens.

criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

Most of the government see the bitcoin as scam, maybe if other people don't use bitcoin in thier scamming activities I think government will give a chance to bitcoin to be legalized. But since media was very powerful, and there are some acitivities involving bitcoin in scam, government see this as a threat with us consumers so they won't just easily allow bitcoin in the financial services.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

I think it is very difficult for the government to accept the existence of bitcoin and melegalitaskanya I think this only takes a long time because the government is still learning about this new currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: