Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3459 times)
typos45

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

as soon as the governments will see an interest into btc and crypto market than they will race with each other to legalize it. What can be done is to share the benefits of the tech side more than the being rich scheme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

Cheesy :DI think Bitcoin is still very small as a crypto currency and was not noticed by all countries, it only needs some time until it finds the country's legal.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

As an ordinary person of the community in our country I can do only to make the bitcoin legalize by the government  I will use the power of the modern technology, social media to spend the fantastic benefits of the having the bitcoin to show that bitcoin is a big help to the society.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

We need to buy Donald Trump with all of our bitcoins, and force him to say that crypto is legit, lol. Then he would be so compelling, that every country would follow his opinion and accept crypto worldwide!
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
I suppose the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies must be proven to them in some way, that they would consider it as trustworthy source of investing and earning money. And also not harming to the economic.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

He just needs time to be trusted. It becomes very popular and spreads wherever possible. I think very soon it will be recognized by banks and other countries.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

I think that general and mass recognition of bitcoin is necessary. only in this case, when the government is convinced that bitcoin has gained wide popularity among a large population, only then it will be possible to legalize bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

The government can make the bitcoin legal as far as they are convinced that bitcoin is not a threat but a big help among others specially in financial matters.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

The government can make the bitcoin legal as far as they are convinced that bitcoin is not a threat but a big help among others specially in financial matters.

Here it looks legal

https://www.ft.com/content/37476874-806c-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d?desktop=true

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Bitcoin can be pressured into use by either the people of the country or by the other countries with which it has maintained diplomatic relations, in this case, if the countries economy is weak and dependent upon other countries banning bitcoin then it is impossible for btc to be regulating there.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

The government does not like bitcoin, because bitcoin can not be set by it. But we as bitcoin users do not have to worry about this because the government is not our parents and not our god. So we can oppose them even if we do not follow their orders. I think bitcoin is very profitable because by using bitcoin my economy gets better. If I do promotion in the social world or tell the government that bitcoin is not the way they think, I'm sure if the government knows this all the government will definitely appreciate bitcoin or crypto.
Felchel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

People from the cryptospace are doing the work to be legalize these new technology and government are doing their own research about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was operating this way where one can trace a transaction to a particular person , then government wouldn’t have had any problem with bitcoin.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

For me,its simply continuing support in cryptocurrency for now this is all we can do as governments nowadays are focusing on policies about our community and same reason why we cant make a big growth as investors are waiting for the total adaptation from countries to peoples around the world
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

Right now media and governments are not in the mood of legalizing the bitcoin. Even some countries announced it as banned even there is no evidence of it. We need to understand the power of cypto currency first before fighting for the legalization of bitcoin. There is a lot of negativity in the market and investors are stepping back to save their money.
One thing for sure, in order for government to accept the legality of bitcoin they must have control of it. But technically we can't allow that to happen because we'll be allfine affected. So I think a way to convince government to legalize it is to give them incentives. Let's offer government something that they can't refuse to accept so thatI it willwill be a win-win situation.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

As bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency and it is used in various purpose like marketing, shopping, trading, paying the online bills so those countries of the world where the use of Bitcoin is officially illegal there its use should be legalized. The government should have to research the benefit of bitcoin. Actually they have no idea about bitcoin and its benefit when they have known its benefit then they could understand about and then they will declare it as a legit currency in their country.
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

It is possible that bitcoin will be legalize, but as a commodity asset not as currency. It will happen if it is well regulated by the local government. The government would be very opposed if bitcoin is used as currency, it would mean killing the country. The government must be aware of the many benefits of bitcoin, so if it is well regulated it will be a commodity asset that will be useful for the country. They must understand the position of crypto in future world and economics of their countries. The next step must be the population crypto by people in social world. If it become known by every secound person in the world it will be good start.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

It is conceivable that bitcoin will be legitimize, however as a ware resource not as money. It will happen on the off chance that it is all around directed by the neighborhood government. The legislature would be exceptionally contradicted if bitcoin is utilized as cash, it would mean executing the nation. The legislature must know about the numerous advantages of bitcoin, so in the event that it is all around controlled it will be a ware resource that will be valuable for the nation
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

I guess we can't make anything to pursue government to legalize Bitcoin. The best we can do is to make sure to use Bitcoin in legal transactions never use it for anything that involves crime.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

It is hardly possible to influence the state in any way to speed up the process of legalizing bitcoin. It is necessary to create a good image of the crypto currency, it is necessary that citizens start using the crypto currency in large quantities and through them influence the government of their country.
The states are not afraid that bitcoin will partially destroy the banking system, because bitcoin is not capable of this. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can only partially deprive bankers of profits, but it will not affect the banking sector as a whole.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

I think if the system of blockchain would submit to term and condition of the government to regulate its function in the market that would be a factor to accept government support on cryptocurrency. The existence of decentralized market keeps the government to stay away their people to engage in blockchain. They are afraid that their people may get scam and their would be no one to penalize for such crime. Government should have a hand in all crypto related businesses in the market in order to protect their citizen from harm and deception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: