Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3461 times)
agor

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

Support KYC/AML. This is main obstacle as far as I understand.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

I think the best thing to do in this regards is to encourage more and more new entrants into the scene and governments will have no option than to join us because they cant beat us. With that, better policies can be implimented to curb their many fears against bitcoin usage all around the world

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Less ICOs, and more exchanges that is legit. Also, if there are many people start to use that, it will become popular to the government of particular country and also media should be involve to this, because they will first spread the good news about crypto.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

you can just run your own local campaign from your country if ever bitcoin is not yet accepted or legalize on your country . you can start by collecting people , you can pay them so that they will agree on what you will offer .  next step would be printing a tshirt and other campaign materials such as banner , poster , leaflets , etc . third and last part  , you can now go from city to city in other to promote bitcoin or you can also go straight directly to the governments office and start a rally about your own advocacy which is to legalize the use of bitcoin  .  goodluck bro .
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

many country legalize bitcoin and i wish all country except bitcoin
KIROMATH

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

The bitcoin as a crypto currency is still very young and has not been noticed by all countries so it just need some time until it gets legalized by the country.

Bitcoin is NOT guaranteed to be legalized. I'm pretty sure the government wouldn't want a form of currency that would be difficult for them to tax, especially if a lot of people aren't willing to pay for their taxes.

Government major issue is the tax problem for Bitcoin users and there are many users who use Bitcoin to get rid from government taxes and at the moment this is not a huge trouble for governments in the world because still there are only few amount of people who use Bitcoin but if the number increases in the future that will reduce a huge income for any government which will be a terrible issue to find money to develop countries specially for countries still under development 
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Cryptocurrency will be legalize in just a certain.jurisdiction that the government could cover. As we all know that there are certain feautures of cryptocurrency that governmnet might not agree and that specifically the anonymity. However, local exchanges are implementing KYC on its clients and that is how a certain government could hold a control over abusive form of use of cryptocurrency like money laundering.
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

I think the Bitcoin is a currency of globalization. It actually is the money of the future.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

hope so maybe after some time all country government legalize bitcoin
i think it will soon happen. all we have to do is wait for government legalization.
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

If A community like us going to legalize bitcoin through governments the only way to do that is through social media and other popular systems by increasing the demand of bitcoin and making it a popular payment method in the world so many people will desire and request bitcoin to use with there core processes and that can make a huge effect for governments to accept and legalize bitcoin

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

Until now there are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin as a digital payment instrument, but without the legalization in the country many have used bitcoin or crypto which currently has many types of coins in circulation.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:13:33 AM

all we need to do is support bitcoin in full and not use this crypto currency to commit a crime because this will harm the bitcoin holder and will certainly cause a negative view of bitcoin in the government
Wal amien

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
in my opinion, the thing we need to do is clear the good name of Bitcoin, because most governments forbid bitcoin because it considers bitcoin as a means of committing crime. if we can clear bitcoin from that, I'm sure the government will soon release bitcoin.

- BCEDEX Exchange - FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE -
-  And Your Own Exchange With BCDX Token  -
#Telegram #Twitter #Facebook

Code:
[url=https://www.bc
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

Governments might accept bitcoin with restrictions in the future but I doubt that any government in the world will legalize bitcoin fully without any regulation or restriction because if they do that it will be a huge problem to track and control financial transactions locally due to its decentralized nature in the bitcoin network governments will become useless
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

it seems that bitcoin is going to be hard to get the bitcoin legality because I see bitcoin has the purpose of creating a coin that can not be controlled by the government whereas if you get the bitcoin legality usually bitcoin can be controlled by the government. Grin Grin
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

If the government sees that people are using Bitcoin as a mode of payment and businesses are also opening up payment options to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it will definitely do something about its adoption. The government is basically the people, and what people truly wants shall be heard by its officials and the various agencies they represent. We need to be more open to our use of Bitcoin and encourage other people to do the same. Sooner or later, the government will definitely hear our voices.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Money laundering by using bitcoin is a main concern in many governments and that is a major reason countries like India, Sri Lanka, China and other countries have already warned people about the use the cryptocurrencies and there are some countries who have already banned cryptocurrecies entirely inside there countries so what can we do is to show the good side of bitcoin more and as users we can do more to eliminate bad use of bitcoin and which is a difficult think to do but if we want governments to accept this should be done
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

The only thing we can do is start paying tax to government. People are now days using bitcoin more rapidly than fiat .They're ignoring there coutnry's currencies which mean they're not paying tax.So the first step is paying tax to government

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Yes, it's true that our biggest challenge is making bitcoin authorized by the government. on the other hand, the government is afraid of the fall of their currencies, but everyone has used bitcoin and wants bitcoin to be authorized by the government. Maybe by giving tax to the government or by agreement can be done and discussed with the government of the country concerned.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

The only thing we can do is start paying tax to government. People are now days using bitcoin more rapidly than fiat .They're ignoring there coutnry's currencies which mean they're not paying tax.So the first step is paying tax to government
i totally agree with you. Tax is the main reason why government does not accept bitcoin. Why don't we think about putting tax?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: