Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5896 times)
thuychi

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
I am sure that someday bitcoin will be replaced by ETH, this is because usage and volume of ETH transactions continue to increase rather than bitcoin so that the price of ETH continues to be expensive.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

I really think hard to conclude this. and this is very interesting. I think someday there will be altcoin that destroys the price of Bitcoin. I remember the altcoin BIT20 which has a price of 46.7BTC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit20/ but has a small supply so it is not too interesting.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

Alternative crypto currencies are better because their price can grow by hundreds of percent in a short time. But at the same time, the high volatility of altcoyins is their own minus.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

altcoin is better than bitcoin because with altcoin everybody can benefit very much and not only that altcoin also has a very useful project development for people so altcoin is better than bitcoin, but not all altcoin have good project so you should research before buying altcoin.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:35:17 AM

If you invest, Altcoin will be more effective than Bitcoin! Altcoin can increase prices and develop 5x, 10x or 20x. But Bitcoin can not do this at this time!
Bitcoin can be replaced by an altcoin whenever investors, government and members when an altcoin is better than Bitcoin is used.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

I think there is still no better altcoin than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin and the mother of all coins, I see in the market the trading volume of Bitcoin is still the highest so I think Bitcoin is very difficult to beat.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

For now I think the bitcoint remains top among the other coints, no one has outperformed this bitcoint yet, this coint still has the highest selling price too but both altcoint and bitcoint are equally good and strong

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

Hahaha....
I really like your gots.
My suggestion is don't hesitate to read first everything that necessary in order to cope up with the current or recent situation of the market. That would be better for you to be more wiser enough to deal crypto currency business. Actually you have potential to be good trader and member in this forum. Good luck wish you the best.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

I do not think because nowadays I know a lot of people who hold altcoin and invest in Bitcoin therefore from now on I'm sure that bitcoin is better than Altcoin because I know both are equally good and need each other therefore I'm sure both are equally good
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:53:32 AM

Well I suppose to say only ethereum is what the best altcoin now from altcoins dominion. Ethereum have some  measurement of value and demands that we did not probably thinks. There are more to expect from ethereum performance. That is what I think.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

no altcoin can beat bitcoin in terms of price and kepolpuleran. I am sure that bitcoin will remain the best crypto currency today and in the future
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

No, all altcoins don't have bitcoin, although bitcoin may be replaced in the future, but for now, no altcoin can surpass bitcoin.If I want to make a choice now, then no doubt, I will still choose Bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

I don't know why some people are bent on topics like this, there are some good Altcoins projects in the space, but comparing Bitcoin and  most of these Altcoins is like saying Amazon is better that Microsoft. Bitcoin is a digital currencies and most of these Altcoins are offering something else although most of them now wnat to be a currency. 
siekeheros

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

Common logic tells me me that a few altcoins do have the better tech then bitcoin, however the luxury of being the first of anything in this world do keep even the most flawed services or products on top for many years. I like and own bitcoin, but it has a few problems that should be addressed if it wants to be the best technology wise. But seems like popular demands don't always look at the technology and limitations at the moment.  Wink
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

yes you are right altcoin better than bitcoin because I see altcoin has a very cheap price and altcoin development is also getting better which will trigger altcoin price increase and can give a lot of profit from altcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

I don't think so. There is a reason why Bitcoin has always been the king until now and this will not change anytime soon. According to me, Bitcoin will always remain as the king of the cryptocurrency market and no altcoin can ever come close to the popularity that Bitcoin has gained over time. Bitcoin is dependent on altcoins in certain ways, but altcoins depend on Bitcoin to a greater degree and not the other way around. Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc are the most popular altcoins at the moment and are still leagues away from Bitcoin in price and popularity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I do not agree with what you say.
Altcoin was born after the success of Bitcoin. Bitcoin and altcoin, both having their own strengths and weaknesses, may be strong on one side but weak on the other. There is nothing to end this competition as it promotes the ever-evolving cryptocurrency ecosystem to meet the different needs of users. All have different support and the value of Altcoin is often compared to a certain amount of Bitcoin at a time. So, Altcoins crushing bitcoin is unlikely.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

Currently there aren't many cryptocurrencies which can beat Bitcoin, only a handful of coins have the potential but in the future there are going to be coins developed which will make Bitcoin obsolete. Currently only Ethereum has the potential to replace Bitcoin as the king in the short term.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

With this much market cap and value of bitcoin it is kind of impossible for any altcoin to suppress bitcoin within a short period of time. Even though I think Ethereum has the best chance among all altcoins to beat the bitcoin.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

There are many types of altcoin, can not be generalized easily. Bitcoin and altcoin are equally profitable depending on your analytical ability to determine the exact buy and sell position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: