Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:59:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5896 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

I don't think so because until now no one altcoin can replace bitcoin on the top. bitcoin is still become promising coin for investment especially for long term investment. eventhough the price of bitcoin is volatility but year by year bitcoin price is always increasing and it make the price gap with altcoin are very far.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

In my opinion, Altcoin cannot surpass Bitcoin, but it has huge scope and is currently popular among beginner investors
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I think that bitcoin is better than altcoins because all altcoins depend on bitcoin.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I would say that it depends on the season. I say that because there are times when altcoins are better than Bitcoins in terms of movement and gain in value, therefore, in those times, I would say that altcoins are better than Bitcoins. While there are also times when Bitcoin overpowers altcoins, especially during those moments when it is surging, and it is gaining value in such a staggering phase. However, generally speaking, I would say that Bitcoin is better because of its value, price point and marketability.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

What a captivate question. I do not see worthiness rivals which are able to replace bitcoin right now. Of course we can begin a dispute that there are coins which are brilliant and very prospective but let us be frank no one coin can rival with bitcon in the current moment of time. It is my opinion and I do not want to persuade somebody accept it.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Alexishugh7

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

I think an altcoin better than bitcoin is yet to come. There are good altcoins out there but they don't match up to king bitcoin not even ethereum.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Altcoin and bitcoin both have their own values, techniques etc. i believe in both and investing too. i invest in bitcoin , ETH, and following Scidex project.  Cool Cool
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoins will be always better to any cryptocurrency that will be released in the future because the gap in prices for altcoins and bitcoins is too high so there is no doubt that bitcoins will be the most superior always.
Look at the date of creation of bitcoin and Ethereum. Between them the difference in 6 years. But Ethereum is developing much faster. And every year new coins will offer us more advanced features. The purpose of the new altcoins will not exceed the price of bitcoin, their goal is the widespread use.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

I don't think so that Altcoin is better than Bitcoin, or it can surpass Bitcoin in the future, we've seen that everyone is still focusing on Bitcoin rather than the Altcoins, and it is still at the top, we also seen a huge difference with the price as well.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

bitcoin can never be discontinued or replaced by altcoin. Thus the more the emergence of altcoin will increasingly make the bitcoin getting better and getting stronger. bitcoin there still dominate the market conditions existing crypto and altcoin even though they are still a very long way to approach it in terms of price.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

I think that some altcoins are better than bitcoin and you can get a lot more profit.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:51:03 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 10:06:36 PM by Ceasar19

Some altcoins are better than bitcoin in the term of profits and auther things but the price of bitcoin will always be the first

Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

When talking about bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world, it can easily be likened to gold on steroids. Bitcoin came out in 2009 and is the first and by far the most popular cryptocurrency out there. Cryptocurrency experts have speculated that as of this year, bitcoin is experiencing its second wave of adoption.

The first altcoins were released in 2011 and are regarded as an alternative to bitcoin. Their goal is to improve and diversify the bitcoin concept. Due to the competitive market, users will get better cryptocurrency alternatives in the future.
However many coins faded since the beginning, but the number of different altcoins is growing each day. They have their own unique features, algorithms and goals,bitcoin might still be topping the crypto market but altcoin is better
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 09:54:11 PM by Dread Pirate Roberts

for a concept maybe yes. but for the price is not possible. during altcoin pairing with BTC and almost all other coins so.
will definitely affect the price of altcoin itself. if altcoin wants it to happen. he must have a function that is really useful. because with more and more users. will have a lot of real-market activity that users do.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

this is kind of a ridiculous question, because anything besides bitcoin is an altcoin.

so you are basically asking if all other coins are better than bitcoin...surely there has to be at least one out there that is better?

From an investment standpoint, bitcoin is not viable long term.
It's volatility has put it into a speculative bubble and it really has only one or two more bull runs left in it.

So it is wise to start looking towards the long term future.
What project has real value and long term staying power?

They would need a track record of success, a professional team and business model, and their product needs to solve a real world issue.
With that in mind, how many of the top 50 coins actually have these things?

Yup, it's research time.
Or you can just gamble with your money.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Most of the altcoins is base to the bitcoin price. So it means if the price of the bitcoin increase altcoin inrease too but if the bitcoin decrease we will expecting most of the altcoin decrease too. But if you want to get more money just invest it to the altcoind who are potential to increase in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. It's all about a network size. If some altcoins beat bitcoin in terms of network size then bitcoin will be soon be replaced by new king in terms of Market cap and trading volume. Please don't base on the price when comparing, look at the trading volume and market cap.
for Altcoin is indeed better than Bitcoin if used for short term. because indeed for short-term profits are very capable to use as a source of huge profits. today many advantages that can be obtained by using coins for the short term.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

I don't think so because until now no one altcoin can replace bitcoin on the top. bitcoin is still become promising coin for investment especially for long term investment. eventhough the price of bitcoin is volatility but year by year bitcoin price is always increasing and it make the price gap with altcoin are very far.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin is the main coin and now the price of Bitcoin is so high that it is very difficult to beat in the near future, I think among altcoins can only be in the second position.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:38 AM

Nope, bitcoin is still the best for me because bitcoin is the one who brings investors and light to the whole cryptocurrency. And think of it bitcoin and each and every altcoin has a unique features and usage so dont compare it.
Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

I dont think altcoin are better than bitcoin because bitcoin is always the king whenever it goes up or down altcoin always follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: