Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5896 times)
loung3e

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
altcoins are just a copies of BTC, investments in bitcoin are the most reliable and not risky
combat007

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4553663.0
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.  
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Of course bitcoin. Xapo President Ted Rogers suggested that cryptocurrency markets could face a "massive crash" as the new bitcoin recession drags altcoins down.
13 Aug tweet Rogers wrote that in the current environment may disappear about 90% of the cryptocurrency asset listed on Coinmarketcap. As for bitcoin, according to Rogers, the price of $ 6000 is an incredibly good opportunity to buy.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

No, BTC is still the king and controls everything, there will be no independetn alt on bitcoin for at least couple of years. BTC is still the safest bet and most stable coin out there.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
brainsmart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

bitcoin will play its role as the number one coin as well as altcoin because they need each other in the crypto market and it will continue
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

We all the Altcoins is composed of so many coins while Bitcoin is just only one coin and may this is good advantages of Altcoins over bitcoin because have different choices to their money.
diazen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Still there are many argurments in this topic. But in my oppinion, BTC still is keeping its value and it is possible to recover stronger.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

In terms of growth and X Yes, altcoins are more promising, because bitcoin has already given a lot of X. but nevertheless, bitcoin is the most stable today in terms of Scam, less risk. Now I personally do not see new altcoins that can give at least X10. Times NEO and ETH passed. Looks good NANO and PundiX. It will be interesting to watch them
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

If you are asking this for bull season, the answer is yes for me, but from january the answer is no, btc is 6-7k but altcoins are dropping everyday and week so this answer depends on market moves.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

I think that will be no better than Bitcoin because bitcoin is the first coin that build in crypto currency. But what do you know that someday that there is a coin that stand out and surpass bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

We all the Altcoins is composed of so many coins while Bitcoin is just only one coin and may this is good advantages of Altcoins over bitcoin because have different choices to their money.
Altcoin does have a lot of choices, therefore everyone will have many choices in using Altcoin. But the facts speak differently, that now Bitcoin has a very large market and Bitcoin is a price benchmark for Altcoin price movements. Even when the price of bitcoin increases, the price of Altcoin will decrease, that's all as it is now. Altcoin still doesn't have a good selling value, there needs to be a variety and also the advantages that Altcoin has. In the past we have heard that transactions using Altcoin will be much faster than when using Bitcoin, but now everything has changed, Bitcoin has fast transaction speeds and there needs to be other innovations from Altcoin to try to rival and even exceed Bitcoin capabilities in the currency market digital.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

I do not think altcoin will be able to beat bitcoin in price or trading value because it is a very potential and also the most valuable coin in crypto. Bitcoin has a very large community and it is also of high demand and I think this will continue because investors believe so much in the potentials of this coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Feelgirls

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

well, I don't agree if altcoins are better than bitcoin but, altcoin just can help us to gain more bitcoin by selling the altcoin when it's increasing
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

I can assure you that all Altcoins are active and survived thanks to Bitcoin and once Bitcoin has increased the Altcoins will also increase and vice versa. Evidence for what i say is that on Bitcoin coinmarketcap always stands No. 1.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Bitcoin will always be more valuable. Most Altcoins are not valuable. https://coinmarketcap.com/ the top 10 always the same. Some ICOs are so successful. but he can't get into a good exchanges. Some of them are worth less than ICO price. But even at the lowest price of bitcoin is always valuable. Even if it's $ 1000 today. Because it was 135 dollars at first.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Altcoins are doing better than bitcoin right now if you use coins like PRG, ADA and NEO. You will realize when you use them. They are becoming profitable right now and will give a lot of earnings.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Altcoins are doing better than bitcoin right now if you use coins like PRG, ADA and NEO. You will realize when you use them. They are becoming profitable right now and will give a lot of earnings.

Ethereum is doing really well considering that the price of it was less than $100 not that long ago.

Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

No, alternative coins can not be better than bitcoins, because they are very dangerous. Each investor could see this at a time when Bitcoin went down, and the alternative coins fell very heavily.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

I don't think it's possible for any altcoin to usurp bitcoin at the pinnacle of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin has gone through a lot of adaptations to be at the position it is now, and for me it is the most favourable investment option in the crypto sphere.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

Altcoins are very well than bitcoins currently. You must use coins like TAU, Eos and ADA. These coins are great and shall be listed on new exchanges. I have been using these and they are so profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: