Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Noone can tell you that.
Everyone is spending their time and energy to get the best bounty.
also it depends on various factors , how many stakes they give to your rank in respect to higher rank
this is the best answer for the OP's questions you should put some effort finding a good one and dont just base in other peoples opinion. After you learn you will see many good campaign that can easy to find.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

I think! We should seek out the Bounty program that is right for us! Currently, There are many bounty programs, but you should consider options,
Criteria:
Transparent payment, clear and timely
Coins or tokens are more likely to grow
Good community
Good support
Thanks Grin
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

In my opinion to find good signature campaign look for the good bounty manager like Deadley and needmoney they have a good reputation for managing  bounty campaigns.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

You must choose it your self because sometimes even if you spen time reading and evaluating the whitepaper or even their potential in ICO stage, no one can tell if there will be further development after ICO stage, or of the ICO pr the project itself is legit.
Basketball5

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

There are signature bounty campaigns that do not accept junior member so you better check if they do. There are signatures bounty campaign also in altcoins. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get good reward and if their token booms after they are listed in exchanges, that will be massive. You always need to  first check the number of participants before doing any bounty as well.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

In choosing good signature campaign look for the ICOBENCH.COM find the high ratings ICO and the other way to find good signature campaign is the good bounty manager there's so many bounty manager that has a good reputation by managing the campaign.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

I think the signature campaigns are the most special part of the cryptographic currency exchanges. The most useful platform for producers and investors. you should do research to find a good signature campaign.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

I try to pick my bounty campaigns based on the company that will be managing it and the calculations based on the number of tokens available for the bounty task I will undertake and the projected price of the token. That way you can try and assess whether you are working for a fe dollars or a few hundred dollars once the campaign has ended.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

The problem with asking "what is best" is that, in reality, there's no incentive for others to share that information, as it will simply mean a smaller share for themselves if more people sign on.  

Some of the best-paying campaigns for me were the ones that stayed under the bounty hunter radar, but still attracted a lot of investors.  This may be a thing of the past, simply because of the number of bounty participants now.

You need to do your own research, exactly the same as if you were planning to invest funds, rather than time.

Of course, you'll see what I'm currently attached to by looking at the signature below.

Good luck.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

I think! We should seek out the Bounty program that is right for us! Currently, There are many bounty programs, but you should consider options,
Criteria:
Transparent payment, clear and timely
Coins or tokens are more likely to grow
Good community
Good support
Thanks Grin
Yeah I agree as you say it, I personally always looking team or their community, whether from the people trusted or not, and I also look to the allocation of the funds provided for the Bounties.  
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

You can never be sure of the best but what I do is go also by Bounty Campaign Managers. I really like WAPINTER as a campaign manager so this time I have gone with a signature campaign that he is running. He is in my top three bounty managers and I want to keep with good bounty managers that often run very good campaigns and are very honest and trustworthy people. I also choose a certain niche each time I do a signature campaign. So one time I may do a fintech niche campaign, another one a disruptive technology campaign for industry etc. It all depends on my mood. This time I chose one to do with drones as I like drones.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

Everyone can have each own opinion for which one is the best campaign specially for signature campaign, but in my opinion it is better to seek the campaign with below criteria even there are some postings also had been provided in your reply:
1. Acceptance of your rank
2. Project profile assessment
3. Bounty Management track record
4. Calculation of the stake you may have, depend on your rank.
aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

It's hard to forecast a good signature. But you should follow some criteria. These are a manager, a team, shared money for signature, participants (probably the most main criteria).

nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

There are many good signature bounty campaign now, but with your level, I suggest you should join in shivom, merculet and gameloot signature campaign.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

Everyone has his own criteria of choosing what campaign for he wants to go. For signature campaign first of all check your rank,then check bounty manger track record and also check how many stack you will get after completion.so after checking all these you can go signature campaign.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

I am currently involved in a Shivom bounty, an exciting project on ADN that uses Blockchain technology that promises to be very potent in the future. You may consider participating in this bounty or may be looking for other potential ICO projects on ICObench, a website that specializes in reviewing ICO projects from experts. You will find potential bounty signatures.

Semight12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

no one can be sure, because it's a relative thing.
if you want to find the best signature campaign, please see the percentage of division for signature campaign, the greater the percentage means the greater the likelihood of your part. But to keep in mind it is not guaranteed to be paid, because it could be a scam project or a project failed
You can calculate it
1. You should find what percentage of allocation to bounty
2. You should find what percentage of allocation for campaign signature
3. calculate the total number of stakeholders, point 2 then you share with the total stake
4. You can multiply your total stake with point 3

Thanks for this info, it’s really beneficial not for only the author of the thread but for many who are just passing bye lik me.
More grease to your elbow
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

The author, look at the signatures of all who have written here and choose!)
In General, each chooses according to its methods! It is almost the same as asking to advise what lottery ticket to buy! Make your own decisions!
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

If you are referring to bounty signature campaigns then it could be very difficult to determine the best because at times the unpopular bounties turns out to pay well at the end of the campaign while the popular ones might have many participants and pay less at the end. While signature campaigns most of the times accepts ranks above Jr.members.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

After finished my last bounty I've spent maybe 1 hour every day for last 2 weeks before I found another good one. And even after doing all necessary research you don't know if it will be good or not in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: