Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 08:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
fomiche

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

Bounty hunter friends ? All are not here for bounties.
diodorako

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

If you are interested in bounties, first grow your account. You should start only when you are full member or above.
ignatii

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

You do realize that some members are here for discussions related to crypto. Bounties are just an addition to this.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

It's harder to find well paying signature campaigns as a junior member , but with time , quality posts and merits, you should be able to build your account up to have proper status to gain well paying bounties.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

Has there been any study or marketing data released that shows signature campaigns are worth the time and money?
stepanovage

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I think that the campaigns paying in BTC are the best at the moment. Most of these pay on time, just choose one with a  good manager.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

It's harder to find well paying signature campaigns as a junior member , but with time , quality posts and merits, you should be able to build your account up to have proper status to gain well paying bounties.
For Jr members, it is a bit difficult because they are still wrong in posting. and usually only shit posts to meet weekly post requirements. To search for campaigns in this forum, many have given tips
heamabong29

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

It is hard to determine the best signature campaign. I myself choose the Creator.ai because it is a promising ICO project. The bounty manager is also professional and has good track records. However, it should be at least full member,,but doing signature campaign make alot of huge token after the end of ico compare to other social campaign
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

I recommend you to follow the One Game signature campaign. I say it's good because the participants are limited to only 100 people. With a large allocation and limited number of participants, I think it is very perfect.

I also see this ICO will be successful. The token sales only run for 5 weeks. Many websites and experts have reviewed this ICO, the results of the review are very good and it attracts many interested ones. I think this ICO will really be successful.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

It is not that easy to tell which of so many campaigns is really the best. I will just tell you something about campaigns. There is a campaign that pays bitcoin every week, meaning, you get your income weekly. Another, there are campaigns that will pay us altcoin at the end of the campaign so if the campaign will run for 2 to 3 months, you will get your payment maybe 1 month after the campaign and again the payment is alt not btc. You can convert alt into Eth or into bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

It really hard to determine if the signature campaign is good since you do not know if many people will join the signature campaign. At first you will thought that there are less people joining the signature campaign but after next week you will learn that there are many participants who also join who are also high ranked than you. What I suggest is to join only legit signature campaign who you know that it will be big in the future even the reward is low.  
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Now I participate in the untwisted projects, in which there are restrictions on the number of participants. In such a company you can get a good income.
Bitcointalk.org is forum run by people for people where every user have opportunity to get reward for contribution to forum. Forum offers signature campaigns. And signature campaigning is really a great source for residual income in free time. This is the easiest one

Yes, but it is very difficult to find the best signature campaign because right now there are many campaigns which we cannot able to participate in each of them, so we have to find how potential the company and there will make to make a good amount of money. In the present situation finding the right bounty is also very difficult.
frankbuse

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Any thought on this one?

And is it only from rank member to use?

Y
OOBA
{
Decentralized | Transparent | Dynamic Business Platform|Fair
Global | Security | Privacy | eCommerce for ALL
}
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

There are many bounty campaigns scattered here. You can get the best among them. Of course between the prospect and also the team from the project industry must be balanced in carrying out its mission. Making bright prospects is not enough, the team must be vigorous in marketing so that it can reach its targets and also be compact in developing its products. It can be seen in the team's history.

macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

There are signature bounty campaigns that do not accept junior member so you better check if they do. There are signatures bounty campaign also in altcoins. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get good pay and if their token booms after they are listed in exchanges, that will be your luck. But first you have to check the number of participants for the more participants they have the less the payment you will get.
I dont think their bounty who don't accept jnr member its only newbie that i think signature campaign don't accept and i think bounty campaign is one of the best for bounty hunters because each user can only register for one signature bounty at a time which means each signature bounty has less people registering for it and also mean higher  profit for everyone involved
glyccom

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Most of the alt coin bounties are not worth it. Also, some are scams which you can read in scam accusations.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

I agree with most of the members' answers here, you really have to look for it yourself, because no one can tell which good signature campaign, my advice is to try to find out the ico project hype from the bounty

badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

I will suggest that you take time to do your own research of the available signature and you can than choose the good one for you to participate in because different people have different opinion about a campaign.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Try to analyze it yourself by looking at the project web and the white paper, usually there you can get information that can make you sure you want to follow it. for example the project has a clear purpose and the team has a good reputation. do not forget you can also see their community, whether they have a lot of enthusiasts or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: