Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:01:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You
you can see and choose on the ico provider site like icobench, there is ico listed which displays the signature campaign based on the rating. so I think you can choose at that place and make it as your profit income.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

to choose a good Signature you need to find and analyze the project in which you are going to participate. pay attention to the share of the subscription, the conditions, the number of participants. in General, this is not a simple matter as you need to spend a lot of time and effort to choose
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Dataeum seems very interesting for me. It is available to participate on bountyhive platform

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

There are now quite a few new ICO projects open, and they always have a Bounty campaign, in which the Bounty campaign has a signature campaign, so we have to know how to analyze the ICO campaign so that it can be selected. Good campaign to engage in
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

maybe for the moment that I am running and also this which might be good for me in the future. if there is more then I choose what I'm running, because we can get more results.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

It's very hard to tell if the project is good to join in a Signature Campaign because some of the projects are good in the beginning but scam in the ending,and my strategy to find a good Campaign is I'll search it in the ICO bench if the project has a good rating and good reputation before I join it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Every one will tell you the campaign which he/she has doing. Try to search for good one project yourself.

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Hardly anyone can recommend a good company to sign. No one can be sure. You should analyze and choose such a company. I can recommend the link telegrams offering of the company from proven managers. https://t.me/smersy_bounties
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Thank You

Well, before entering a bounty campaigns you should check and research the basic way on how to know a good bounty. First, research the bounty manager who manage the bounty if it has a positive ra tings.  Then red the ICO website, whitepaper and all social media which tells what are their platforms.  And it should be transparent to the public. In that way you can say that you are joining a good bounty.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

I do not have experience so I usually put signatures according to experienced people, celebrities. I think they evaluate the project very well, and I just follow them
@oweljayr

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Noone can tell you that.
Everyone is spending their time and energy to get the best bounty.
also it depends on various factors , how many stakes they give to your rank in respect to higher rank

Yeah I guess this is right, no one really could tell which one is the best campaign to joined with unless you try and put some efforts in it.  Many of us tried joining campaigns, some have succeeded  and some ended up in scams.  Too bad but it is what it is.  We just have to be more cautious in joining, be more resourceful, do some research first about the bounty project back ground and the member who initiated the campaign in the forum then put a dash of faith and good luck!
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Every one will tell you the campaign which he/she has doing. Try to search for good one project yourself.

You can see for yourself the development of the bounty at this time and it's time for you to be told to be more active and find out more about the projects that you will follow and see your own success.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

I usually first consider the period of a bounty campaign. If the period is long, then I may not have such good patience for so long.In addition, I will see if there are enough people in their community. If their telegraph group is too small, they are not enough popular.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Thank You
There are two things that personally I take into account when choosing a signature campaign: project rating and calculation of possible profit. I also analyze the idea of the project and the team's background and activity in telegram.

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

In principle, it's not difficult, you just need to analyze the project, the team, the technical document ...
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Look for projects that have already reached their soft cap and give extra points if its on ICODrops.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Thank You
There are two things that personally I take into account when choosing a signature campaign: project rating and calculation of possible profit. I also analyze the idea of the project and the team's background and activity in telegram.
i am agree with calculation profit that possible to receive.and i always monitor the ico result day by day.i have to know it to define tokensale running well or not.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Thank You
even if i tell you what signature campaign is good,you can't participate because you are only a junior member account,maybe your second option is much better about social media bounty campaign if you have a qualified account for this campaigns

I think you should check this thread to find good running bounty and choose where to join

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Actually, in the world of Cryptocurrency, there are many signature campaigns that are good and have good potential to get tokens.
Everything was announced on this Bitcointalk forum.
I think you should often read threads in this forum and to make sure the signature campaign is good or not you can see a soft stamp, this is a basic step to choosing a good campaign.
I am sure that if you research, you will be able to find a good bounty campaign.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Thank You

I doing bounty campaigns since middle in last year. My bitcointalk rank is member. Already i did 6 type of signature campaigns and already i collected 5000$ value free coins. Now i doing Viva Network signature campaign and i hope this is a best bounty. You can find best bounty campaigns using followers contents.
Bounty manager
Community manager
Bounty allocation.
Ico ratings.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: