Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

I believe that one day cryptocurrency will be replaced by more advanced and more valuable technologies. But I think the cryptocurrency is not currently the best development. It still has a long way to go. It has to experience glory and gradually decline.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

I think it's really unpredictable because crypto will survive when the times of many people put trust in it and will die when everyone leaves it. but in the current situation I do not think it will die as more and more people join it.

chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:04 AM

It's really unpredictable.No one can tell what lies ahead of cryptocurrency.But in my opinion, I think it will exist forever if people around the world will support crypto.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

Just the way crypto currency is uncertain about its prices, the same way it is uncertain that how long will it survive!

So it would be unreliable to presume some date or years about it. The fact is it depends on various factors itself for its existemce. I am pretty sure it's real application will play great role in this matter. So again it's all about the time and changing factors surrounding to it. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

It is hard to predict because it is technology and maybe tommorrow their are no crypto or soon but u think that crpyto will be the one and also will be used in the near future and also a currency

Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

The death of crypto isn't something that can't be predicted. This is an innovative tech that research are carried out on it on daily bases how the tech could be improved.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Going by the achievement of crypto-currency it is right to say it is here to stay. Although it still hard to predict. Because the world is getting technologically advance
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
crypto will never die for many who use and need it, but I think one day cripto will die when the internet world stopped.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

for all this will last till when of course it can not be determined by anyone because it is something secret of God,
and now this one can certainly disappear if the internet in the world will die and it will return to life where there is no internet

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

Personally I believe blockchain based currencies will last at least a decade. There is a very high chance that even traditional currencies will move to a blockchain based system at some point in the near future. I can imagine every country have an "e" version of their currency, e.g. eUSD, eGBP, eAUD which represents the blockchain counterpart of physical money. Even the world governments must acknowledge that this technology is promising, and useful to implement. So I expect crypto will survive in one form or another.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a very potential market, and together with Blockchain technology is expected to create a revolution in online payment in the future. So this market will remain for at least the next 20 years. It only dies when the demand for cryptos is gone. So do not hesitate to invest in cryptos instead of asking questions like this.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Crypto will not die because it is a useful technology. It combine many ideas with secure and fast approach for investing, paying, trading, exchanging
You actually said my mind and instead of much ado about nothing, OP  should channel the precious time he has got into making the most out of this breakthrough especially now as we are privileged to be the early adopters, before long, we would be entering the mass adoption stage and things might no longer be as easy.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Already many analysts predicted a thousand times the end of the crypto currency. They called different reasons why this should happen. There were different dates when this should happen. But last year's growth showed that the crypto-currencies have tightly entered our life, and I very much hope that the crypto-currencies will only develop.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

The existence of the cryptocurrencies market is unpredictable as it depends primarily on the needs of the user. When people still need exchange cryptos, then this market still exists. So there is nothing that can kill the cryptocurrencies market either because it is not under the control of any individual or organization.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

As long as the people around the globe helps in promoting bitcoin and altcoins,then cryptocurrency might exist forever.
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

I believe that one day cryptocurrency will be replaced by more advanced and more valuable technologies. But I think the cryptocurrency is not currently the best development. It still has a long way to go. It has to experience glory and gradually decline.

And even that may not kill crypto as it is. New tech may not always kill his past paralel. Bitcoin may still be the 'gold' of crypto as long the market rule it.

Buuuut if this new tech, dealing with the fear of the ones who devoted a life for btc, respect the blockchain and 'import' the blocks to this new tech... that would be beautiful to see.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

according to my own crypto currency will last long enough because of the first there crypto currency is pretty good from year to year and as much as many who know the crypto currency.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

crypto will survive in a very long time, even I think forever.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 327

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

Crytpo will not die as of now crypto was a popular in the whole world so no one will thinking of that this crypto will going be die. If we have ways about this crypto maybe it be getting better in the future of this cryptocurrencies.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
Crypto existence have purpose and it could be useful for us in today's generation. And I believe that it's existence will stay for us for a hundred years as people discover another form of currency suited for the next generation.
If people find out that crypto isn't be needing anymore, definitely they might abandoned it and crypto will start losing its competent in the  market and then disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: