Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency will last for a long time. Although the market is very unstable and can die at any time. It is necessary to use the moment now and forecast a maximum of 2-3 years.
The price of cryptocurrencies can go down at any moment due to its volatility but the technology of bitcoin is only improving and nothing more, so the volatility is mostly caused by speculation and the manipulation of some powerful entities but bitcoin as a technology goes in only one direction and that is up and this is the main reason of why I think cryptocurrencies will last for a lot of time because even if the price crashed bitcoin will still give a valuable service to the community with its ability to send money all over the world with cheap fees without the need of a third party enforcing their rules.
alex7308

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency will never die, well if only don't think up something new, more perfect. These are technologies of the future - they can't be eradicated)
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

Crypto continues to evolve along with technology growing too. Therefore I think crypto will not die quickly could even survive until whenever. growing technology makes many emerging new ideas and of course this will make crypto also always have the new reshuffle. so will make crypto always live.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

I hope that the cryptocurrency will last for a long time. Although the market is very unstable and can die at any time. It is necessary to use the moment now and forecast a maximum of 2-3 years.
The price of cryptocurrencies can go down at any moment due to its volatility but the technology of bitcoin is only improving and nothing more, so the volatility is mostly caused by speculation and the manipulation of some powerful entities but bitcoin as a technology goes in only one direction and that is up and this is the main reason of why I think cryptocurrencies will last for a lot of time because even if the price crashed bitcoin will still give a valuable service to the community with its ability to send money all over the world with cheap fees without the need of a third party enforcing their rules.
Are you never reading the bitcoin whitepaper or did you never see that the purpose of bitcoin to be built by satoshi? It's to give a new way for us to leave from the traditional system which bring us to the centralized system anytime and i guess you should learn more about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

Its hard to tell if crypto will be gone in a couple of years or it will fully overtake fiat as a currency. But at this point where i can see different good project that are totally had a mass adoption, i see that crypto will still continue and might be used as a regular currency by many.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

it does not take long for crypto survive again, we just have to be patient a bit, and we have to believe that crypto will survive soon. no need to wait for several years but by the end of 2018 the chances of crypto will return to normal.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ? 

What could kill Crypto?

If we look at existing developments a large number of countries have managed to learn about the technology and benefits of the blockchain the big chances are they will make their own crypto coins, therefore I assume that cryptocurrency will not die but on the contrary cryptocurrency will grow much more.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

the invention of another technology. they will find a flaw in the blockchain technology. the announcement of the blockchain as one big failure or a farce. anything, it's from the field of money
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

Are you kidding me? Seriously are you the one to kill it? You will still ask how long the stock market will last lol..blockchain will not die, it's going nowhere so you stop asking such question
the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

I think Crypto currency will survive for more than 10 years. The technical process is developing quickly enough, but the cryptocurrency has just started its ascent to Olympus.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

Its hard to tell if crypto will be gone in a couple of years or it will fully overtake fiat as a currency. But at this point where i can see different good project that are totally had a mass adoption, i see that crypto will still continue and might be used as a regular currency by many.
It is easy to tell where cryptocurrencies are going to be in the next years, cryptocurrencies are not going to disappear in a couple of years in fact I see the opposite and I see them gaining more adoption however it is not going to overtake fiat, what we are going to see is a greater awareness about what cryptocurrencies are about and a recognition they have something to offer to everyone and as more economic crises happen all over the world more people will adopt bitcoin as a way to protect themselves from the consequences of their governments printing too much currency.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

It depends on how long Bitcoin can live. I think the era of Bitcoin has just begun. We are about to enter a new world. It will not die so soon, it will be more and more popular.
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

Crypto is making the whole world smarter and better, I don't consider that cryptocurrencies are able to be dead in the future. There are too many opportunities for its increasing.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

We should first understand what cryptocurrency is due to (blockchain technology). Now blockchain technology is constantly being updated and improved. More and more countries and institutions have begun to apply this technology. Technology will change the way people live and work, so I can definitely tell you that cryptocurrencies will grow together with human beings.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Cryptocurrency has strong fundamentals. I think crypto will not die and as long as it will continue to grow and change the world for the better and more transparent and become the future digital currency
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

A recent study by analysts is concerned that the Chinese government is increasingly interested in Cryptocurrencies. They believe that if an electronic currency was launched by the Chinese government, it would pass Bitcoin. I think only next year, they will take their official money on the blockchain and shove the current crypto market into the dead.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

I'm confident crypto cannot die. This is just too much innovation combined with the blockchain tech that will surely change the world as we know it. However, with all the shitcoin projects around, it is bound to happen that 95% of these projects will die. But the strongest projects will survive and one day, be used by the masses. Better jump on the bandwagon now and reap the benefits of value gains but more importantly, the knowledge you'll gain now.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

I think cryptocurrency will never die, it will live forever, only the altcoin has no potential and no longer support staff will die. Left crypto will grow better and eliminate defects
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

This area is in the beginning of the development, people only begin to understand as it is possible to apply cryptocurrency and a blockchain in different spheres of the life. Potential of this technology is quite wide, in the nearest future we will watch her development.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

It is so obvious that the large part of participants are sure that crypto is immortal, I am glad to see it and I am sure that it will not die, there were so much spent strengths.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: