Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
midorichain

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Most likely this position for a long time because the time has passed and the ripple does not move much  Sad

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I agree with long term investment for ripple, I don't see any opportunity for short strategy. From the beginning I knew ripple, there's no strategy better than long term. I also know some people get loss/ stuck because using short strategy. From this experience, long term is better. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

No one can tell for sure what will happen in the future but ripple is one of the best choices for a long-term investment since it has a very strong team, the concept is very interesting and the progress along the way in the past five years has been remarkable.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

Ripple in my opinion is a cryptocurrency to buy to sell it are after at least 1-2 years. This is my approach, because I believe a lot in this project and I think it will grow a lot in the next months/years. It currently stands at around eighty cents, but within 1-2 years it could even reach ten dollars in my opinion
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

There are many good news coming from Ripple. Let us wait for them and i think ripple gonna do good things as it is really a good project.

So definitely long term

How could you say that ripple is a good project? First it has no miners holding the network. Some might think that is a good thing, but I don't agree. Miners function is to keep the network secure, and even though they might be greedy, it's a good system, and bitcoin is so valuable because it's network is very stable and secure. The value of bitcoin comes from it's developers, that are probably the best team in the field, and from it's network that is held secure by miners.

Ripple on the other hand has no miners. 20% of the tokens ever created are hold by it's developers, and the rest is being distributed to it's clients. I don't really like that distribution method. Also ripple is completely centralized, so how could that be a good project? If you want something centralized your should stick to fiat in my opinion. I mean, how different from fiat is ripple?

Ripple is just meant to accelerate cross boarder transaction, and it seems that banks are liking it, but let's not forget that the network doesn't really need the token in order to work. Banks might like the technology and use it, but the token itself is useless in my opinion, and just a speculation product.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Ripple in my opinion is a cryptocurrency to buy to sell it are after at least 1-2 years. This is my approach, because I believe a lot in this project and I think it will grow a lot in the next months/years. It currently stands at around eighty cents, but within 1-2 years it could even reach ten dollars in my opinion

I think that's a good approach. Hold just long enough that you'll make a decent profit but not for too long (5+ years for example in the future).
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Ripple is increasingly used by investment funds as a tool for long-term investments of investors - this feature will significantly support the cost of cryptocurrency in 2018. If you do not deviate from it, then in the future it will bring a big profit.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

All in all I think Ripple has serious potential despite being centralized and very corporate. Even though a lot of people hate it, it is still very likely to increase in value and price, so I'd hold it for now.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

Ripple is one of the best coins that has the potential to continue growing in the future and now this coin is on the top five list of coins, I suggest it's better for long-term investments as it will generate more profits later on.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Ripple is very big project as we all know and i believe that in long-term, it will make the investor get rich. Just be patient.

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Ripple is very big project as we all know and i believe that in long-term, it will make the investor get rich. Just be patient.
Ripple will currently one of the most solid projects on crypto market the most profitable either short or long term investments and it will continue to increase its price every year.Hold ripple for a great investments and profit in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Yes ripple is a very big project and many people knows that so big project so assume it that it is most effective in long term, ripple is good but its a long term. Trust it and just be patient.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

So you're going to hold Ripple based on assumptions and speculations? that doesn't sound like a very smart idea, specially if you're planning to hold a crypto which only purpose is to bring a solution to money transfers between banks by using the Ripple protocol/tech. Since XRP isn't required for the transactions, the coin could become worthless once the banks start using the tech so you'd lose your money/investment.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Short time i guess. When i see Ripple its change constant values. But its certainly good coin.But i think not a long term coin.
Ripple is not very good investment choice in my opinion but it can be used for short term where we can sell it immadietly for shortly.
Every person has their own choice and opinion so for me i prefer choose etherium than ripple.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Ripple hit 1$ last December and im expecting 3-5$ next December so its a long term for me. With so many news about Ripple this year surely they will surprise us next year.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

This coin is centralized so i'm not interested to invest in this coin.
But the good side of this coin, the coin might be has a great plan in the future.
So, i would say it's good for long hodl
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Short Term, because Ripple price always pump and dump, long term is too risky if you buy at high price, Do you know XLM? I think it's better than Ripple and overtake ripple in the future
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

To buy ripple it is necessary only for long-term prospect and only in large quantities, as the price is very low for such a coin. And then in the future it will bring good incomes.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

My strategy for trading is always long-term. This applies to the stock market and the crypto currency market, the laws of the market work the same way.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I think that in the long term, Ripple will lose to other major cryptocurrencies. It is better to choose more promising smart-coins for investment, for example ETH, NEO or Waves.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: