Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

Ripple for me is good for medium  to lomg term, but it's risky for me to hold this coin coz it's a vaporware coin they partner with several banks and I think the threat here is they are expose to alot of hackers which is not good for cryptocurrency.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

in 2 periods, Ripple always pumps at the end when bitcoin has reached the top, I see it all. so I think Ripple is great for the long term. at the moment the price is still low. very good to buy and hold. and wait for the pump time back.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

I think when it comes to Ripple, you need to have a lot of patience because it seems like a project for the long term,
Despites advance increase in BTC AND ETH, Ripple has refused to go beyond 0.8$ mark.

if you have enough eth, you can get more Ripple and just hodl,
its a decision that will bring more profit in few months time i believe.

Monero is also mooning fine, Nordvpn has activate a menu to subscribe to their plan paying with Monero,
Numerous tokens, just invest appropriately.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Only long term for Ripple. It's long term investment. Token XRP (Ripple) using in xRapid, not xCurrent. Banks testing xCurrent now, but after this they wil test xRapid (product with XRP) and price will grow. I sure that XRP cost  will 10$, but in 2019 (x11 from today).
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

slowly the ripples begin to improve, I think it will last for the future, I expect a lot on the ripple. positive news continues to arrive, this will further boost the price of ripple.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Ripple has fallen all the way from $ 4.5. Most of the cryptocurrency experts believe that not only, it will be able to reach those peaks but it will also be able to create new highs as well. That is why many of the cryptocurrency experts believe that it will be a good investment opportunity.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Ripple has fallen all the way from $ 4.5. Most of the cryptocurrency experts believe that not only, it will be able to reach those peaks but it will also be able to create new highs as well. That is why many of the cryptocurrency experts believe that it will be a good investment opportunity.

I think it might break $1-$2 again in the future, though it might not reach $4.5 again. So it might be good idea to hold.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

ripple is a coin secured by investors trading in crypto currencies. If you analyze the project, you will see that the potential is high. long-term investors may prefer.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

I'm going to be holding them for the long term, and then see what happens. If banks really start adapting them, the value will probably skyrocket so I'm waiting for that.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Long term, HOLD. Ripple is already connected to so many banks and organisations and is already delivery massive changes to the financial sector. So I think XRP will rise in value
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Well, for me Ripple is only profitable for a long-term investment since its value remains the same follow towards bitcoin price. And as far as i concerned there is no significant news regarding on its development. That's why I prefer the time comes.
saicoolguy

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

ripple is long term, infact very long term.
the total cap of ripple is 35 billion as of today. the ripples total supply is 100billion. it is really takes time to get 100 billion $ market cap.
even after reaching 100 billion marketcap , it barely values 1$
infact look at their total supply before investing
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

With Ripple for you know it not a HYPE coin. you always have to deal in long term with it.
it ATH about at $3 and now it almost reach $1 again. The big event still not come with it. HODL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

i really dont like this coin but even if i dont like it this coin have a very big potential this coin have a future

Free palestine
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

i really dont like this coin but even if i dont like it this coin have a very big potential this coin have a future

Well said. I don't like it either but still think it has potential - and as a result, profit to be made from it.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

In my opinion, everything is very obvious, if you are an experienced trader, then nothing prevents you from trading and profit from your trade. For those who invest in cryptocurrency and Ripple in particular, I can share my experience and say that to keep some of the investment money in XRP is necessary, but with a significant increase it is better to fix the profit and part with this cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

ripple crypto currencies have depreciated like other coins in recent months, and the volume of money has decreased. I think it is very appropriate these days for short term investment. because there are positive movements in the stock market and prices are rising.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

I'm careful with this token and I consider ripple not to give a large growth this year. x2-x3 is the maximum that he is capable of. There are much more perspective coins such as  CAPP, TRON, EOS.

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Sell this tokens - they contradict all the ideas of crypto community and go against the principles of the open market! You can earn money on any other good altcoins!
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

I know every coin has fluctuate prices, but I think there is something different obout ripple.

For me, it is not a promising coin, because it is not decentralized and this is not giving trust to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: