Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I know every coin has fluctuate prices, but I think there is something different obout ripple.

For me, it is not a promising coin, because it is not decentralized and this is not giving trust to me.

No but with that being said, you can still hold it for a few years to make a decent profit out of it.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

I know every coin has fluctuate prices, but I think there is something different obout ripple.

For me, it is not a promising coin, because it is not decentralized and this is not giving trust to me.

No but with that being said, you can still hold it for a few years to make a decent profit out of it.

I follow its price continuously, it is giving good profit opportunities, but for me, considering about other top coins comes to me as a better option.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

I believe that in this year we are able to take a lot of income from ripple so investing in it and holding it whole year could bring lot of profit to our wallets.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Ripple already proved it self how worthy they are in crypto market. They already built strong partnership and even those big players are keeping an eye with this platform. It is not impossible for RIPPLE to reach a new all time high by the end of this year so we better grab those before it reaches $1 position. Just look how IOTA's price now.
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

I feel like a virtual currency can hold it for a long time, if you've been holding it, you will get the profits, wait for place, for you have made the harvest, of course, is not to say that all of the virtual currency is the case, some hold it is not very effective, because encryption currency of most people are afraid of such things.We should also know that it has a large number of virtual currencies in circulation, which will affect the value and technical requirements of the project to gain its momentum to increase its price.
LancelotRay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I think shorting until it no longer seems profitable is the way to go for ripple
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

I think that ripple makes sense to keep only in the long run, since now the centralized coin is not accepted by the community, but in the future, when countries start to produce their own altcoins, and they will belong to the centralized, ripple can show a very good race.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I would not say that ripple is the most popular coin, but I like how its course grows. I think that Ripple is good for long-term investment. Because it is stable.

kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

I believe ripple is really a good coin, because it is one of the most highest market cap in the market. I like ripple for long-term investment because it relatively cheap it only cost for about 0.8$, this token is secured and according to my experienced trader it is secured and profitable. Right now, I am holding BTC and ETH, and I wanna try Ripple in the future and hold them until it reaches its highest value. Ripple can't defeat BTC as being the best crypto currency today, but who knows, it might replace it someday because no one can predict the market and which coin will rise to shine. May plan is to invest Ripple on the next few months but I have to save more money for that.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

I don’t not invest in ripple. Sometimes Ripple price will pump unexpectedly, shorting is kind of risky. When this happen, you end up losing money.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

Ripple is deffinatelly long term, as we saw that it could go up to 3$ per 1xrp, it showed us a great potential it could have, we just need to wait a bit untill it is globaly known and has much more real life use
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

Ripple is deffinatelly long term, as we saw that it could go up to 3$ per 1xrp, it showed us a great potential it could have, we just need to wait a bit untill it is globaly known and has much more real life use

i agree. i think it's only a matter of time until it reaches $3 again and those holding will be rewarded.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

If you look at the price of a ripple now, it's better not to invest it, but if you have these coins, you better keep them in the hope of growth.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

I prefer to take coins for a long time, and then look at the situation and trends of the market. After all, it is impossible to predict in advance all the factors that can affect the market.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
progladko

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

If you want to invest in Ripple, then only for a long term.  But it seems to me that Ripple is not the best investment coin.
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I'm hoping ripple will grow again into the $3 it was before. Till then, I'm holding.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

My approach towards Ripple is simple - i'm hodling them. also i regret about it but deep down in my soul i believe that one day it'll pay off

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Analyzing the news of the recent 3-6 months I have a feeling that you shouldn't invest into this coin, everything looks very dim.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Ripple is now a known coin in the market, so it is nice to invest on ripple coin and holding for a long term. And if we try to look back the status of ripple coin before, it was very cheap coin and more people says that it is a shit coin before, but suddenly ripple recovers all the way on the market but not totally good as what people being wanted. So, difinitely ripple is also a potential coin.
arbk04

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

6 months ago I remember Ripple was 0.20 $ and in bullish season I saw it at 2 $, now is aprrox 0.90 $ i think in next bullish season at least 3$ is target. So now u need to analysis what is better for u.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: