Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

at this time, Ripple became a hot topic discussed by the crypto. in my opinion, the ripple will last long and the price reputation will be able to survive for the long term. because the Ripple fundamentals are very strong, which cooperate with some banks in europe and asia. so the excellence of Ripple no doubt.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

I strongly believe that Ripple is one of strong coins so I recommend that you should invest in this coin for a long time. If you can alalysis and have enough knowledge, you will catch the chance to get more and more profit. Moreover, you should add some other strong coins to your porfolio to complete the investment strategy. Good luck!
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Ripple is one of the best coin, infact no 3 and it's usage is very useful to people around the world so it has reached an ath and dip to 80% down which I think is best position to buy in for long term but u can always buy with 10% of yr invest and see if it will dip more and if it find it way up then u can buy too cos I know it has some good news coming soon.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

beautiful both. map long or short term. The beauty of the long term is that those who have potential coins and for the short term are here entering the mining companies who want to earn a lot of money. in fast process.

guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

Ripoco is a virtual currency issued by RippleLabs, which is the basic token of the Ripple payment network. It can be distributed throughout the entire Ripple network, with a total volume of 100 billion, and is used for cross-border settlements.

The emergence of digital currency to a certain extent shows that the external forces with Internet technology as the main driving force are deeply influencing and changing the financial order that has been formed. Restructuring cannot be accomplished overnight, and changes in market conditions in the financial sector are even more moody. Therefore, we have seen some changes in the ups and downs of the virtual currency market.

Nevertheless, we still cannot deny the impact of Internet technology on the traditional financial system and their positive influence and changes on the future financial market. From the perspective of the production and operation mechanism of these virtual currencies, they greatly enhance the efficiency of the original traditional financial market, which uses the physical currency as the main trading subject, and greatly reduce transaction costs.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Personally, I do not really like investments in Ripple. Yes, I can agree with its good potential in the future for a long-term investment. But I work mainly with a short-term reference point - I periodically buy it and quickly sell it.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

Ripple has been a very good trading Altcoin! The volume of trading on ripple has been consistently up and development going on with ripple is easily understood by non- cryptocurrency community! Ripple is definitely good for shorting!
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

I think one should hold ripple for a long time as the price of ripple goes on increasing and ripple has became second in the list of coins according to the market value. So by investing in ripple one can earn a lot. It is best for the future.

Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

The choice of long and short depends on the strategy and the time you are able to spend on it. Every currency is enough volatile for shorting, but it requires to be rather professional in crypto trading to be able to catch the signal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

I think Ripple will only benefit in the long-term future, because Ripple can act as an exchanger against the State currency, and I think it will be crowded in future use.
So far there is no significant news about its development.
Its value follows towards the BTC price. That's why I prefer to wait.
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

I think ripple is a very good coin for a long-term investment because of the slow rise of the ripple price and that's for sure Cheesy
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

I don't like ripple at all, so i advice you not to deal with this "cryptocurrency". It is centralized coin managed by Ripple Inc., so it is not a true crypto and i don't believe in it.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

It seems to me that hold while working with Ripple has its own prospects. At the moment, the coin really has a huge potential. There are many circumstances that support his growth prospects.

Never give up
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

this time the red market is back, and this makes altcoin much down quickly following the decrease of bitcoin. I think you can wait until the limit of the decline happens, and then buy ripples. I think ripples have more potential than other altcoins in growth over the next few months.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

for short-term trading, it has too low price and quite a small range of price changes. now ripple is moving mostly sideways trends. that is, the price changes to a very small amount.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

I think that its price is difficult to predict in the short term, but I am sure that its price will grow in the long term due to the constantly growing number of signed partnership agreements with new companies and banks. Ripple is constantly evolving and growing, despite the negative attitude towards it from the crypto community due to its centralization.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

I personally wouldn't go near Ripple, it's far too centralized. I wouldn't be surprised if their blockchain got used a fair amount but I doubt their coins will be either.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

its a long term coin, it needs so much time to be in best state.. but if you want to scalp, maybe getting 30-50% you can buy now.. its approaching to 0.7 - .8$ as of now..  i bought some ripple yesterday. hoping it will see the green solid line.
nezzard

Activity: 434