Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

In addition to ripple, there are a lot of coin I think the platform is better than ripple. Long-term investment in ripple can still make a profit, but I do not think it's as much as investing in ADA or WAVES.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Ripple is better altcoin. But Its value so small. So, short term will not give good profit. So long term is good decision.
Ripple will touch around $5 or more than $5 after 2 years. As usual its marketcap is really good.

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Yes, Ripple has every prospect for success as a long-term investment. At the moment, its price in the market remains not very stable, but there are all prerequisites for growth in the future. this is evidenced, for example, that Apple, added to the application of the exchange rate, ripple.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Ripply is good for long term holding because the price is very low, i prefer that you should invest on credit coins because it was cheap and less than $1 dollar so you can hoard a huge amount and wait for its price to grow even more in the market.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

At the moment  the currency platform Ripple has not yet reached the ideal of development, however, judging by its rapid development, we can assume that in the near future it will be on a par with the leading payment systems.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Ripple is one of my favorite altcoins and good for long-term investments because I think it also has the potential to keep increasing its price. In addition, the prospect developed by his own team will be better, it is currently still not maximized in its development but in the near future will certainly be profitable for its users
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Ripple - an ideal option for medium- and long-term investments. The path of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite rosy. To the same, investments in the so-called. "Altcoiins" are now often seen as a good option for diversifying risks in the formation of their crypto portfolio. Nevertheless - this is a private opinion, it's up to you to decide, of course.
Yasman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Ripple - an ideal option for medium- and long-term investments. The path of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite rosy. To the same, investments in the so-called. "Altcoiins" are now often seen as a good option for diversifying risks in the formation of their crypto portfolio. Nevertheless - this is a private opinion, it's up to you to decide, of course.
Ripple is a steady holder within the top coin rankings. If people want to make some money on it short term then they should find something else.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

For me, I think Ripple is more like a long-term investment than short-term but it can also be both if you know how to trade it can be both because for me I think ripple can be a great asset in the future like bitcoin. In my preference Ripple might be the next bitcoin that can sky-rocket high in the future but patience is always the key to trading. In short, it is really up to you on how you invest but for me, I'm more into long-term so I would always go for long-term investment.
maisu5928

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

I think ripple's a promising coin. I don't like the project itself because it is a centralized coin, but under certain circumstances in the future this coin can bring you a lot of money.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

I still believe this Ripple will experience greatness in the future, so I will keep my Ripple until later, until Ripple really has a very high price.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

Yeah, I have an opinion that ripple is one of the good crypto currency.  Especially, ripple ables to renew the facilities where the facility is limited to bitcoin, eg in terms of transaction speed and block containment, ripple is superior to bitcoin. In my opinion, ripple is suitable for long-term and short-term investment. Even, ripple price is  more stable than bitcoin price. If you are someone who has enough money then ripple is good for long-term investment but if your life depends on this investment then use ripple for the short term continues to be taken its profit. If you see from the technological excellence of ripple then I am sure that ripple will be a very potential coin in the future.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Ripple has a total supply of 100 billion tokens. From which only 40 billion is in supply at the moment. Company releases tokens periodically to maintain the required inflation. This will effect price in long term. So, I would say don't go for long term investment in XRP. The market volatility has made long term HODL a wrong investment option nowadays. It is better to go for short term trading with keeping in mind the bear and the bull cycle. Even for XRP which is anyway an inflationary coin.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

"For a long-term investor like me, ripple, like other altcoins, is to keep in the wallet.
Of course, there are short-term investors and day traders who try to take advantage of volatility and make a profit, but I do not have the time or the stomach for it"
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I am never supporting the idea of investing into altcoins for a long term. I think it is very risky and just unreasonable to do. Invest in Bitcoin for long-term yes please, but altcoins will most likely die in a matter of 5 years or so.
mr-sk

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Ripple has always been a crapcoin with no usage at all, i do not even understand why people bother themselves to buy this shit that is almost useless

Telegram
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

Ripple is quite hot. It has a fairly large trading volume. I think we should stock up for a long time. Good luck !
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

Short time i guess. When i see Ripple its change constant values. But its certainly good coin.But i think not a long term coin.

Also,I don't think Ripple will survive in the long run anyway. It goes against most of what cryptocurrency stands for and I hope it won't be used much in the future.
I agree that Ripple is short term. It has a possibility to disappear in the near future. I think that this token cannot survive for a long term. It easily change their price over  time. however, I considered this kind of token as the good one.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

I have invested in Ripple for the long term and have complete confidence that it will not disappoint me in the slightest due to the growing community, continuous development by the dedicated development team etc. I see a lot of FUD related to Ripple on a regular basis, but simply ignore it which is why I have earned healthy profits through this coin in the past and I am confident I will continue earning in this manner in the future.

chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

Since I negatively regard the Ripple project, I probably will say that the best solution is short, because otherwise I do not even know how to eradicate this project from the crypto-currency industry, this project was created by bankers, against them we created crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: