Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting?  (Read 1755 times)
trantu0490

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

As much as dislike Ripple, I have to admit that Ripple is one of most 'visible' crypto to many people. The mainstream media also extensively pushing FOMO on Ripple. So i guest the price of Ripple experience certain degree of growth. I don't own any XRP at the moment.
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

On the Ripple crypto currency, you can only earn in the short term, since the reputation of this centralized crypto currency is deteriorating every day more and more.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

I personally think it is a better choice to hold ripple for long term instead of short term. Well, I'm an advocate for long term hodling. Holding for a long term means you will be making higher profits when the prices go up. Isn't that what we are in this for?
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

it is good for a long term.
what i mean is you will get a profit if you keep holding it,but it is really worth your time holding it ?
the answer is no.
it is not really efficient to hold it because the majority people who get involved into cryptocurrency are afraid about something like this.
it's pure centralized in my opinion,on the other hand it's more like bank in our life.
also we should know that it has a lot of coin on circulation,which will affect this project to gain its momentum to increase
goilom

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

I firmly trust that Ripple is one of solid coins so I suggest that you ought to put resources into this coin for quite a while. In the event that you can alalysis and have enough learning, you will get the opportunity to get increasingly benefit. In addition, you should add some other solid coins to your porfolio to finish the venture technique. Good fortunes!
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

Maybe Ripple is best altcoin for long term, I have got profit by holding ripple more than one year, I take profit about 70% after holding ripple at lower price. I have waiting more than one years to take profit but if you want make investment on ripple you have hold and more patient.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

I am once holding ripple for more than 6 months on 2017 and i am selling all my ripple when price reach $0.7. Highes ripple price at $3.8 and right now at $0.44. Ripple is good coin and i think buying ripple is good choice if we are planning to hold more than 1 years, but i am prefer choosing others prospective coin
Milana Gerson

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

The prospect is with Ripple, the coin is gaining momentum. If the team will continue to promote this coin, then next year the price will be exactly 3-5 dollars.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

based on the fact that Ripple is not a novice in the market and has already established itself as one of the most reliable coins, I believe that this coin should be considered as a long-term project. This coin will certainly grow.
Starlaaa87

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

Rare waste. What to take with him? A few years to keep and hope that he will grow at least 2 times? What for? If there are many other coins that have the prospect of growing tenfold in much less time. And this garbage called ripple too much, so nothing good its owners will not get.
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

Now is the time to buy now Ripple and wait until it grows by 50-70%, and then immediately sell
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

I think ripple is very profitable and a little risk if I invest long-term view ripple has good potential in the future
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

I think ripple is very profitable and a little risk if I invest long-term view ripple has good potential in the future
Can you tell me which is the profitable part? What kind of potential?
I don't think that Ripple ia a good coin as I believe that Ripple is not decentralize. Anyway, the price is $0.46 now, you can buy some if you want, but I'd never buy it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

first thing first it is not decentralized and it was made for banks and financial institution so in the long run surely it is going to give you 10X..

alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

how to trade riplle everyone solves itself to the best of their abilities, but generally I do not really like riplle, because of the almost complete lack of decentralization of this crypto currency. It is controlled by bankers.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Ripple is not that bad coin in my opinion. But the way people associated with the project hype the coin is not living up to people's expectation. When will rise the coin as it has been almost five years since its establishment? So in my opinion, ripple is less than what exaggeration has made the rounds. So what to expect from it?
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

ripple is a meaningful coin to hold though the crypto market is volatile but hold ripple for a long term serves better but with a good strategy you can make a great return will holding for a short term.
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

Indeed, Ripple has each prospect for progress as a long haul venture. Right now, its cost in the market remains not exceptionally steady, but rather there are on the whole requirements for development later on. this is confirm, for instance, that Apple, added to the utilization of the conversion scale, swell.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

Swell regularly brings the uplifting news about its encouraging and network. This altcoin has the little cost, however numerous individuals are searching for it. It has distinctive blockchain innovation with an alternate idea and utilize. With the little value, this is outstanding amongst other shabby altcoins to contribute. For the long speculation? No issue since I'm certain that it will survive and still advance.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:49:18 AM

If I tend to use ripple for not long because investing every day is very possible to earn an income and be able to anticipate the occurrence of decline in exchange rates when there are various bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: