Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2520 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

I have not set any time frame to sell my coins. I plan to hold my Bitcoin and some of my favourite Altcoins until I am able to retire comfortably.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I will keep it as long as possible, while the market stays on track. I will continue to hold my ETH even though current prices are starting to show its decline. but, in my opinion this kind of thing will not last long, I'm sure the price of ETH that I hold now will soar, like its rival, bitcoin.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

I don't have any maximum or minimum time to hold my crypto. If the price is good tomorrow or in the next day and I am satisfied enough for the value, I will not hesitate to sell it. I want to start a business and half of the money I will get from selling btc will be invested again to generates income.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Probably for up to 2 years in the future I will defend my crypto, and in the next 2 years I believe it will make a fortune big enough for me.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪

If to have the small capital, then it's possible to keep a long time, but if the user has large sums, then it's better not to risk, and to sell the assets on a course jump because suddenly what, it's possible to remain there is nothing. The best way of earnings is a continuous trade, to hope and wait is not an exit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

I will hold my tokens and coins as much as the situation requires, because it seems to me that they all have a great potential, which is clearly not disclosed today, so holding is the only normal way out.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Actually there are a lot of cryptos in the market that good to hold for a long long time or even for a short of time. It is a matter of your wants. You picked a good coin, litecoin is good to hold too it will probably bring you into freedom of success in the future if litecoin goes up into the moon. Sometimes what you need the most is preservation. Preserve your coin to make your dream come true. Maybe more dollars will come for you if you will not be broken by holding.  Hold for long time that seems you've never been tempted.
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

I plan on holding my cryptos for as long as I think its okay for trade to get some cool cash. That I can not say if its going to be 2 or 3 years.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I hold some ethereum, and plan to continue to maintain it until I think it has given a big advantage and the minimum number is x2. currently I see the market price is under, so maybe adding some more ethereum will be great for the future.

milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

You are a very patient person. I plan to keep my coins 1 or 2 years. It all depends on the situation.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

I do not think will hold my coin for that long but I think your choice is the right choice because it could be within 2-5 years then the price of the coin you hold will have a much higher price than the current price because from year to year the price of crypto did have much improvement
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Overall, everything depends on how the market is going. But my initial plans are to invest for about 3 years. Honestly, I doubt to hold a coin more than that, because that time is enough to see how it develops.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

It really depends on the value's of every crypto that I'm holding. There are some altcoins that needs to grow and mature so I'll be holding it for like 3-4 years for me to get more profit from it. When it comes to bitcoin I guess I've learned my lesson last year. I need to get or even predict the correct timing of its ATH for this year for me to cash out or even convert it to FIAT and then wait again for it to drop its value the following year. It's always been the trend when it comes to bitcoin so as well as altcoins but I'm just really hoping that I'll be making a very good decision when that time comes.
Rubesmatic

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Maybe until the next high peak and I'll sell, hold cash and re-buy when it goes down.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

For 3-5 years, a lot can change. I always check the market, daily. When given a good chance to sell my coins, then I'll sell.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Until now I have no final decision if until when I can hold my crypto currencies, because price of those coins I have are in color red so I just plan to hold it for long period of time until they reach my target value. Because if I sell it now I cannot gain profit instead I was gained losses, due to when I buy those coin I have now, their price was in the middle of increasing value so it means it is so expensive.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

if you have more money please invest long-term, but if you use the money you need every day I suggest do not keep it in crypto, use the money really clean from real world affairs because it will make you more calm and not easily panic. if I had more money I would hold Bitcoin and Ethereum
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

I usually sell a coin given by the project when I follow it as I want. If the price is in compliance with the ico price I will continue to sell it. most importantly don't panic sell

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Investment takes some time if you want a maximum profit so i already have plan to hold for at least 2 year and see the situation regarding crypto at that time to consider whether continue to hold or cash out my money and invest it in something else. I do hope that cryoto future is great because i already earn quite a lot from crypto and i hope i can keep doing that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

If project is promising, I'd definately hodl at least one year. But it depends on the project and its product/idea of course. You should follow the team's work, their development, plans and so on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: