Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:14:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2523 times)
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

I think in next 3years will be crucial for crypto world and blockchain technology so I will hold them for at least next 3years.But only those coins/tokens which is backed any strong product/service.
hash25

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Seeing this very worrying and volatile crypto currency condition made me unsure how long I could hold my coin. What is clear in the near future I will still hold my coin. My principle, I don't want to experience losses. I better wait longer and be patient as long as I get a profit. Maybe I will hold my crypto currency coin in the long run. I better wait longer and this waiting time can be while I use it to learn more about crypto currencies. Basically I hold a coin that I don't know the time until I can benefit. If I must hold for a long time then I will try to deal with this situation strongly.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Actually i never plan to hold coins for a such a fixed time, time to time i check the prices and always wait for the profits and when profit reached up to good place i sell them. But i never sell all of my coins my plan is keep some quantity of coins for next few years. Because don't know when they can make me rich. 
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

Actually i never plan to hold coins for a such a fixed time, time to time i check the prices and always wait for the profits and when profit reached up to good place i sell them. But i never sell all of my coins my plan is keep some quantity of coins for next few years. Because don't know when they can make me rich. 

My plan is to hold it for just six months, but the crypto market is down now, so I decided to hold it up to a year, I am holding my coins since december of 2017, and up to now. I don't see any potential growth yet so I'm still planning to hold it until next year of 2019.
dalin19

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

Accept this as an emotional exhort, this may sound moronic to others however some will consider it simply one more terrible day at the workplace. What I propose is you exchange once more. Purchase coins once more, examine the market once more, Hold up once more. Why? You will never know and apply what you've realized whether you didn't attempt again. Fall solid, get up more grounded.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

It depends if the value of it will increase I will sell it because I don't want to miss the higher profit. My plan holds my token until the goal of the price will get that. Always see the bright side of it, if that has a potential growth.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

I planto hold on to Bitcoin indefinitely! I am still in my twenties  and I know bitcoin have a huge potential for growth and value in the cryptocurrency market! In the next two to three years, we will be looking back at bitcoin prices with nostalgia and really wished we have bought more bitcoin!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

I cant tell specific time on how long to hold it. This is my saving maybe when i need money thats the time i will sell my crypto but sense right now i dont need it so i will keep that as a saving until i need it..
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

Holding unto cryptos for how long is determined by the movement in price. To me if i hold a crypto which i believe has great future prospect, when i see that the price has risen to the level i want, i will sell and keep my fiat. Some coin are not worth holding at all because they dont have good usecase and as such holding it is risky.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:15:58 AM

My plan is to hold up to 1 year, because the current market situation is very low, I don't think it is a good choice to hold coins for too long!
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

For Bitcoin, I keep it for 3 years
but for Altcoin, I always put up a sell order with a 10% profit target
if the altcoin has been sold, then I buy again and again
My focus is on Bitcoin, and Altcoin is a side

nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

I'm planning to sell my altcoins when the market is go back in green and when I know I gain a huge profits in my altcoins.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

for myself the top crypto is investing in old age, so I will save it for a long time, and of course I will buy on the market if there is more money for me
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

The answer for most people is until the price gets high enough to make a good profit and then get out of this market rather than holding it long term like a real asset.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

I will keep my assets as long as required. one year, five, ten years ... One thing I know for sure. To sell coins now, at such prices - this is crazy. And this can be very regretted in the future.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

I will hold my best altcoins and Bitcoin for next 1 year minimum and i will keep an eyes on updates too.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

I'm not just hodling my top crypto, I also trade but in long position. I believe that it's more profitable to combine the two and that I can somehow contribute to marker growth if I don't just hold but use and move my crypto.
Like you, I'm also believer of litecoin. LTC is one of my first crypto. I believe that it's undervalued right now but soon will get it's real value with it's scalability and low fee.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Miracleefe01

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

It depends on each coin. If the coin has future prospect of being useful then i will keep holding till it rise to its stardom but if i see the coin as being fortunate to get high price then i sell quickly so that i can make profit and it wont fall on me
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

I will hold them as long as possible until my target price is achieved because i never bother the current situation of the market. Sometimes even i will stay away from the market for when the market is in fluctuation and i will suggest myself instead of panic about the market.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

Most of my top cryptos i'm not usually planning for how long but my goal is that how many percent of my holding top cryptos i'm going to sell for enough profit for me, usually my target is 50% of gain is enough for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: