Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2520 times)
laceykasen2503

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

As for any investments, the longer you hold, higher the value of the product. Cryptos are like wine, the longer you hold, the more value it has. For example, Bitcoin. People who bought it 5 years ago, today have become millionaires. When they bought at $100 a coin, they didn't think it will increase 100 times in 5 years. The same thing is going to happen with a token called New Zone Tokens. They are going to use in commodities trading which has been in existence since man was born. Since the tokens will be used every day, the value of it will increase further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

It is also possible for the long-term LiteCoin HODL because LiteCoin is Silver on Cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency Gold, Ethereum is Diamond Cryptocurency and LiteCoin is Silver.

Choose your favorite !!!
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

All of the cryptos I hold are 2-3 year portfolios which I will reassess at that time whether to hold longer. I know a lot of people are anxious to cash out soon, but I think it will take about 2 years for crypto to see its full potential.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:21:29 AM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

I'm not just hodling my top crypto, I also trade but in long position. I believe that it's more profitable to combine the two and that I can somehow contribute to marker growth if I don't just hold but use and move my crypto.
Like you, I'm also believer of litecoin. LTC is one of my first crypto. I believe that it's undervalued right now but soon will get it's real value with it's scalability and low fee.

As we know It always depends on those coin or token. Sometime coins can not reach the value we expect when buying. I hodl these coins until the're profitable. Highly volatile coins have a short hodling period. If you are hodling more than one coin you can use an app called delta to check your hodling coins and tokens value daily. Thought?
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

I am gonna hold my crypto coins for a while.
I will probably keep my coins for at least 5 years and then see where the price is.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:00 AM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

There is no exact date or time until when we can hold our top coins. As long as capital of investment have gain huge profit that is the time we will sell it. Since cryptocurrency is very volatile,  always check when you can gain profit and then sell it. 3 to 5 years is too long to hold.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

I will only hold until my targets are achieved of the market drops to a point where capital preservation makes more sense than holding on. In any investments, you need to be disciplined enough to sell when you hit your target.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

i will keep my coins until they make me rich or they are worth nothing more. i will take the risk of a total loss, but either all or nothing.  Wink
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

so far, I am holding my top crypto for 2 years although I am selling some of my top coins. actually, in the last 2 years, I don't have any plan to hold the coins but since the market is going to down and even it down too deep, it makes me make a plan to hold the coin until the price can increase back. but I will see if this year the altcoin price can increase back so I can sell my coins and I hope that I can make a big profit later. I think the price can increase higher and probably, the price can get a pump from some dev because their coin is down to deep and they want to make a new price now.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

I think as long as it can still continue to increase and develop and then hold it long enough to be able to give better results too. two to four years, it's the ideal time while waiting for the market's recovery as well. more than that may be better developed in the middle of a large number of support for crypto as well.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

I think that the market will change much faster. 3-5 years is a long time. I recommend that you monitor the dynamics of cryptos and react quickly to changes.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

I think as long as it can still continue to increase and develop and then hold it long enough to be able to give better results too. two to four years, it's the ideal time while waiting for the market's recovery as well. more than that may be better developed in the middle of a large number of support for crypto as well.

He asked for your plan, not the time for the market to come back, everyone assumed that after a while the crypto would again rise again, but exactly when. And your plan in time when it has not risen again
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

I apply the principle of flexibility in holding altcoins. Indeed I have a standard time until when I will hold my crypto currency coin. But I am not rigid, meaning that before the time I have planned and the price of crypto currency that I have skyrocketed or I have an urgent need involving finance, I will sell my crypto currency coins. But if until the time I planned but the price of crypto currency was still below and slumped then I would be more patient in waiting until the price returned to profit. The key are patience and always monitoring market price movements. That is a bit of my idea.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:14 AM

I'm not just hodling my top crypto, I also trade but in long position. I believe that it's more profitable to combine the two and that I can somehow contribute to marker growth if I don't just hold but use and move my crypto.
Like you, I'm also believer of litecoin. LTC is one of my first crypto. I believe that it's undervalued right now but soon will get it's real value with it's scalability and low fee.

As we know It always depends on those coin or token. Sometime coins can not reach the value we expect when buying. I hodl these coins until the're profitable. Highly volatile coins have a short hodling period. If you are hodling more than one coin you can use an app called delta to check your hodling coins and tokens value daily. Thought?
my future plans are to use the holding as a primary source I. because it is to hold this very capable to generate more profit which is so nice and bring far greater benefits. longer holds more of the gains we achieved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

I think that the market will change much faster. 3-5 years is a long time. I recommend that you monitor the dynamics of cryptos and react quickly to changes.
Anyone who knows the market crypto will improve in a certain time? everyone can only perform predictions based on research carried out, and there's not a warranties research it would be true or not. No matter how long we have to hold the assets that we have, if it is felt there is already increased the value of assets and did not give losses on us I think it is enough for us to sell our assets and replace them with other assets.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

For Bitcoin, it is one of the hardest choices to make a plan for investing and developing the bitcoin you have. Especially the time that is close to the end of 2018, the choice between investment continue or hold all that need to make wise decisions.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

actually I only hold tokens that I get from an ico, I have not sold them because the price is very far from my expectations or you could say it is still very cheap, maybe because of the market conditions that are not stable and uncertain and coupled with the number of people who actually sell tokens they actually make the price of the token decrease. but for sure I will sell the token when the price of the token has reached what I expect or already exceeds the price of ico.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:10:55 AM by Helex

My plan is hold all the major coin till December 2020 because I heard something new and interesting about Bitcoin that will happening in 2020.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

Well, I have really not thought of a specific time to hodl them for, but I think that I will be hodling them for a really long time, at least until they have a percent increase I could consider trading them for, and trust me, it is not greed or anything, but I'm really looking at some huge percent increase.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:08:34 AM

I seek to hold Cryptocurrency that I have. because with the progression of Cryptocurrency will increase so quickly by holding it.
so I kept trying to hold the Cryptocurrency into my support towards its development.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████