Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:28:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?  (Read 2523 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.
I don't really have a timeframe on how long will I hodl my top token/coins. I know it is a long-term investment and I can't really say when will be the time to sell it unless there will be a time that the coin will have a bull run again. There are certain coins that we can really hodl for a long time since we are still generating money from bounties, trading, and other things.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

I am planning to hold bitcoin for next 3 years. I am holding several atcoin too and i think i will hold it at least for 1 years because i think altcoin like ethereum or Elastos is good to hold for long term
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

I plan to hold it until never to pump the price my holding of cryptos will last when the price will increase atleast double of my investment.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

That is a long period of time, but this is a good thing. By holding coins as long as it will definitely get a lot of fluctuations and decreases in price, so you have to be patient and careful in order to make decisions and get profits. But if you manage to hold the coin for 4-5 years it will get a huge profit if your coin grows. I have held Ethereum since the price dropped some time ago. The plan is that I will hold it for 2-3 years but it depends on the price. If it is not possible to sell, I will hold it longer to be able to make a profit. And if the price has risen before 2 years of course I will immediately sell it because it is an opportunity in my opinion.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

In my opinion, the plan here is not about the time but the token price.
I do not plan how long I will hold my asset, but I am waiting for the increasing price of my investment.
Everyone has a different opinion, and this is mine.

Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

I am planning to hold until such time come that the price is already high and I know I already gain lot of profit. Since our market now is bearish, it will probably take a long time to recover and it will be years for sure but I don't mind for the sake of profit. We do not know, maybe we become very rich someday. It only needs patience.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

I plan to hold my top cryptocoins for more than 5 years because I believe on that year the price is very high and we can earn more money. But other people maybe less than 5 years because they scared of what possible to happen in the next tew years. Ethereum and litecoin I will hold it for 5 years more.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

I will continue to maintain it until everything is stable and the price rises again. even though waiting is boring but it's not affected for me because in order to get the benefits that I want.
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

When the market of crypto currency starts its next growth, it will already seem to us that the opposite, any investment brings a good profit!
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

My plan is to hold for however long it takes me to get to the price target that I have set for my coins, once they get there then I am selling the coins. As for now, it does not matter if it is going to take five years, I am ready to hold the coins for the long haul. Patience is key and I have already told myself that holding and waiting is what I am going to do.

lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

I created some targets for my coins. I calculated their potential . and their future value. I will hold until they reach that value. Also i think the next bull market will be 3x more bigger than the last one. because of that we need to set our targets really much. somekind of people are investing here for some profits. but we need to see the real potential.. i can hold my tokens until next bullrun. 3 year or 5 year not important.  crypto is my life style for now.
herateza

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

I will hold my cryptos until the time comes that it is profitable to sell. Even it will reach more years, then still I didn't see a good profit from it, I will still hold.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

I don't think holding for an exactly time is a good decision. The market rises and falls, rises and falls,... So I think we should sell our coins when the price is high and buy again when it is low. So we will have more profit than holding for a long time.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Actually, i have no plan when i will sell my coins.
I will certainly keep my coins for several years and wait.
I see it as a long-term investment.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

it is not me i thonk it is some twists of fate and i think that we can not plan a lot we can only hope to have better future
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Actually, i have no plan when i will sell my coins.
I will certainly keep my coins for several years and wait.
I see it as a long-term investment.
yes though it is good to have plans and to plan your future but soemtimes events make us do not like we haev planned
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

I think it depends on the market situation, if there is a chance to gain profit then I will sell my coins but not at all. I will sell all of my coins if it looks like they have reached their peak. So I'm holding as long as I can. I believe holding LTC is very potential because this crypto will have a bright future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

What is the purpose of hodling for that long 3-5 years!! at the end you need to gather some profits, if your hold reach to the ATH then start gathering profits unless you get passive income
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

Tokens received from the bounty of the companies I sell almost everything at once. With this market, they only fall in price. Then I bite my elbows when they grow in price 10 times. Although there are coins with bounty companies in the wallet, which I have been holding for quite a long time.  And altcoins, which I bought myself I keep for a very long time. It just doesn't make sense to sell them with a minimum income.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

I divide them into 3 pieces, First big peace is my long term investment which i mean years it about %60 of my total investment and %20 for some months, and at lease I have %20 for short term investments for daily trade.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: