Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review  (Read 9421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ma907xB

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

Any body knows how to get Bytoms from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how to sell them from Bytom Wallet?
Please advise.

You will NOT be able to move BTM Tokens from the Bytom Wallet until they change from ERC20 token to a "Main net" type token.  Then the exchanges will have to list that new type of BTM token on their exchanges.  At that point in time you will be able to move to an exchange.  Until then you are in a HODL mode with the tokens in your Bytom wallet until Bytom makes that switch.

This is very similar to what is / going to happen with EOS in June.  If you have EOS tokens they are currently ERC20 tokens.  When they go to EOS "main net" then they are still EOS tokens but will be converted from an ERC20 type to a "main net" type.

Hope this makes sense and I'm using proper terminology.

Now if you are mining on AntPool - you CANNOT use the BTM wallet address that starts with "BM" because that is NOT an ERC20 BTM address. 

So what d o you do? If you have any exchange account listed in below link - you can then get your BTM (ERC20) deposit / receive address and use it for the AntPool address in your subaccount.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytom/#markets

Finally, I just looked at my Antpool subaccount and I am currently getting a pay out of BTM to my ERC20 Exchange account!!!  Very cool!!!

Thank you very much for your clean explanation. Have your money cleared on exchange? I have still have 2 transaction pending on Antpool and nothing on exchange. Please advise.

I just looked Tuesday morning EST and my Antpool payment still says "Paying". So it has not gone to the exchange yet.  Wonder why its taking so long.

has this been resolved? I have the same issue. This miner is not worth anything if we're not earning coins. Payouts have been made succesfully with UUpool?

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbytebit

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

Response from Bitmain.......

Thanks for your consultation!
Sorry for the delay, due to BTM and XMC are just online, our engineers are making improvements to the mining system so that payouts will be delayed until next Monday, please just wait patiently.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

Looks like it may be resolved next Monday? In the meantime the payouts are still recorded so its fine. Uupool may payout but it is still stuck on the wallet. 
Salesguy99

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

Sorry for the delay, due to BTM and XMC are just online, our engineers are making improvements to the mining system so that payouts will be delayed until next Monday, please just wait patiently.

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

Looks like it may be resolved next Monday? In the meantime the payouts are still recorded so its fine. Uupool may payout but it is still stuck on the wallet. 
UUPool has been paying out fine for me
akorsar

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

How do you transfer your funds from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how do you monetize your funds?
Ma907xB

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

hello fellow newbie. i guess we just wait.  Grin
ReadyPlayer1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Any body knows how to get Bytoms from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how to sell them from Bytom Wallet?
Please advise.

You will NOT be able to move BTM Tokens from the Bytom Wallet until they change from ERC20 token to a "Main net" type token.  Then the exchanges will have to list that new type of BTM token on their exchanges.  At that point in time you will be able to move to an exchange.  Until then you are in a HODL mode with the tokens in your Bytom wallet until Bytom makes that switch.

This is very similar to what is / going to happen with EOS in June.  If you have EOS tokens they are currently ERC20 tokens.  When they go to EOS "main net" then they are still EOS tokens but will be converted from an ERC20 type to a "main net" type.

Now if you are mining on AntPool - you CANNOT use the BTM wallet address that starts with "BM" because that is NOT an ERC20 BTM address.  

So what d o you do? If you have any exchange account listed in below link - you can then get your BTM (ERC20) deposit / receive address and use it for the AntPool address in your subaccount.

Finally, I just looked at my Antpool subaccount and I am currently getting a pay out of BTM to my ERC20 Exchange account!!!  Very cool!!!

Thank you very much for your clean explanation. Have your money cleared on exchange? I have still have 2 transaction pending on Antpool and nothing on exchange. Please advise.

I just looked Tuesday morning EST and my Antpool payment still says "Paying". So it has not gone to the exchange yet.  Wonder why its taking so long.

has this been resolved? I have the same issue. This miner is not worth anything if we're not earning coins. Payouts have been made succesfully with UUpool?

OK, so just so I'm 100% clear, I signed up for an exchange that has a BTM/ETH pair (I used Bibox). Got a receiver address for BTM in Bibox, put that address into my subaccount in Antpool, and then Antpool should pay me out in BTM to that Bibox address. Correct?

This is definitely more confusing than the other miners but if this is accurate, it's not so bad.

Also, I only have the option for PPS+...but it makes it seem like I could choose another option like PPLNS. Is that true or can I only use PPS+ on antpool for the B3?
BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

Please advise.

You will NOT be able to move BTM Tokens from the Bytom Wallet until they change from ERC20 token to a "Main net" type token.  Then the exchanges will have to list that new type of BTM token on their exchanges.  At that point in time you will be able to move to an exchange.  Until then you are in a HODL mode with the tokens in your Bytom wallet until Bytom makes that switch.

This is very similar to what is / going to happen with EOS in June.  If you have EOS tokens they are currently ERC20 tokens.  When they go to EOS "main net" then they are still EOS tokens but will be converted from an ERC20 type to a "main net" type.

Finally, I just looked at my Antpool subaccount and I am currently getting a pay out of BTM to my ERC20 Exchange account!!!  Very cool!!!

I just looked Tuesday morning EST and my Antpool payment still says "Paying". So it has not gone to the exchange yet.  Wonder why its taking so long.

OK, so just so I'm 100% clear, I signed up for an exchange that has a BTM/ETH pair (I used Bibox). Got a receiver address for BTM in Bibox, put that address into my subaccount in Antpool, and then Antpool should pay me out in BTM to that Bibox address. Correct?

This is definitely more confusing than the other miners but if this is accurate, it's not so bad.

Also, I only have the option for PPS+...but it makes it seem like I could choose another option like PPLNS. Is that true or can I only use PPS+ on antpool for the B3?

Yes your BTM address from Bibox exchange should be the address you place into the Antpool wallet address location.  Make sure the BTM address from Bibox is BYTOM!

PPS is the only option available in Antpool for BTM.
BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

How do you transfer your funds from Bytom Wallet to exchange? Or how do you monetize your funds?

If you used UUPool, you have mined the BTM mainnet coin. This means you have to wait until an Exchange accepts the BTM mainnet coin before you can send it anywhere. So it will just HODL in your Bytom wallet.
If you used AntPool, you have mined the BTM ERC coin.  This means the wallet address in AntPool is an ERC20 address of BTM from an exchange that currently has BTM on it - i.e. gate.io or another exchange.

In my case I mined some BTM in UUPool and it was then sent to my Bytom Wallet - it is just sitting there until an exchange accepts that mainnet BTM coin.
I also mined in AntPool, those coins are pending payment (hopefully on Monday) to my BTM - ERC20 exchange address.

Hope that helps.
delueck

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

To minimize the volume, I also removed the rear fan. As a result, the temperature only increased 1 degree. Great Smiley

BUT, do not turn off both fans! The temperature rises within minutes to over 100 degrees!

1. both fans:
average temperature PCB: 27 degrees
average temperature chip: 34 degrees

2. only front fan:
average temperature PCB: 28 degrees
average temperature chip: 35 degrees

3. without fans:
average temperature PCB: 85 degrees !
average temperature chip: 103 degrees !

I turned it off immediately, and power on both fans for a while. I'm glad that the miner is still working fine Smiley
aussie-revhead

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 09:11:00 AM by aussie-revhead

LOL@ delueck for running passive, great experiment anyway  Smiley

I see Antpools mining capacity has risen again to 4.23MH/s, thats up nearly 1/3 in the last 24 hours. (edit - now it says 3.50MH/s so maybe a glitched reading first up, still increasing though).

350 was 5 days ago, 54 today.  

Im curious as to where this will settle.

Hopefully, hashing rate will become more stable soon. I think we can anticipate another reduction in around 8 days, to leave us mining around 30 coins per day. If Bitmain then release another batch so after that, it will really impact on earnings, and may affect the trust early adopters have in Bitmain.  

If the coin value increases, it may somewhat compensate for the lowering coin return.

Of course Bitmain will keep releasing new batches.

If someone is keeping track of coins earned daily from day one that would be interesting to see, anyone care to share this data?

Wink
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 04:43:05 PM by Mo20

I see Antpools mining capacity has risen again to 4.23MH/s, thats up nearly 1/3 in the last 24 hours. (edit - now it says 3.50MH/s so maybe a glitched reading first up, still increasing though).

350 was 5 days ago, 54 today.  

Im curious as to where this will settle.

Hopefully, hashing rate will become more stable soon. I think we can anticipate another reduction in around 8 days, to leave us mining around 30 coins per day. If Bitmain then release another batch so after that, it will really impact on earnings, and may affect the trust early adopters have in Bitmain.  

If the coin value increases, it may somewhat compensate for the lowering coin return.

If someone is keeping track of coins earned daily from day one that would be interesting to see, anyone care to share this data?

Wink

145 BTM in total. Got my B3 late because of Bitmain. They shipped my miner a days after people got theirs.
VanAllen

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

If you used UUPool, you have mined the BTM mainnet coin. This means you have to wait until an Exchange accepts the BTM mainnet coin before you can send it anywhere. So it will just HODL in your Bytom wallet.
If you used AntPool, you have mined the BTM ERC coin.  This means the wallet address in AntPool is an ERC20 address of BTM from an exchange that currently has BTM on it - i.e. gate.io or another exchange.

In my case I mined some BTM in UUPool and it was then sent to my Bytom Wallet - it is just sitting there until an exchange accepts that mainnet BTM coin.
I also mined in AntPool, those coins are pending payment (hopefully on Monday) to my BTM - ERC20 exchange address.

Hope that helps.

That clears up some confusion for me. Thanks.

One question though: Can the official Bytom Wallet receive payments from Antpool (ERC20)?
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

For those still waiting fir their first batch miner, did you use DHL? 

I have my batch 1 miner and used DHL, but got it like on a monday when some people got theirs early on the friday before that.. I think some of the people that got theirs on friday used UPS
aussie-revhead

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

145 BTM for me. Got my B3 late because of Bitmain. They shipped my miner a days after people got theirs.

Thanks mate, I just sent a pm on this.

Smiley
pressreturn909

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

For those still waiting fir their first batch miner, did you use DHL? 

I have my batch 1 miner and used DHL, but got it like on a monday when some people got theirs early on the friday before that.. I think some of the people that got theirs on friday used UPS

I used DHL as well, and they planned to deliver on Tuesday because they could not process it over the weekend !!! I managed to get it on Monday.

The coin is dipping now because of the general market. I hope Bitmain will consider the lowering value of the coin, before flooding the market again with another batch quickly. These events really affect the decision to take a punt on new ASIC hardware.
T_Power

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

Bitmain really don't care about the small customers, and by the time batch 3 rolls on all small customers are suffering trying to get ROI.

Only the BIG farms who get huge discounts make money.   Undecided
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

Bitmain really don't care about the small customers, and by the time batch 3 rolls on all small customers are suffering trying to get ROI.

Only the BIG farms who get huge discounts make money.   Undecided

also customers who buy big from bitmain dont get a special price, everyone pays the price which is stated on bitmain website
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

So my B3 Batch2 arrived..
Can't connect to Antpool through any of the suggested ports or URL's
But I am on UUpool and it is hashing and accumulating shares..(No register just BM address as worker)
B3 is doing fine freq and Hashrate wise

So now just wait for payouts and accumulate BM.

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
leeb18509

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Wink
[/quote]

5/5-5/6 Somewhere between 300-350, not sure as I split time between Antpool and UUpool. 

5/7 - 189 BTM
5/8 - 105
5/9 - 58
5/10 - 50
All on Antpool.  I've made a total of 1211 BTM between the two pools.

lswong

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Hi guys,

Please check if someone using HitBTC exchange. My Bytom wallet address was change after few days.
It is same to your guys ?

Bitmain was paying my mined BTM to my old HitBTC exhange. Will the BTM get lost ?

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: