Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review  (Read 9421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Hi guys,

Please check if someone using HitBTC exchange. My Bytom wallet address was change after few days.
It is same to your guys ?

Bitmain was paying my mined BTM to my old HitBTC exhange. Will the BTM get lost ?

Thanks.

Maybe. Create a support ticket requesting Antpool to change your payment address. Also, send an email to HitBTC explaining what happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dnssandbox

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

LOL@ delueck for running passive, great experiment anyway  Smiley

Of course Bitmain will keep releasing new batches.

If someone is keeping track of coins earned daily from day one that would be interesting to see, anyone care to share this data?

Wink

5/5-5/6 Somewhere between 300-350, not sure as I split time between Antpool and UUpool.  

5/7 - 189 BTM
5/8 - 105
5/9 - 58
5/10 - 50
All on Antpool.  I've made a total of 1211 BTM between the two pools.

[/quote]

On 5/5, i didn't even receive a shipping notice yet. Lucky you.

5/8 - 102
5/9 - 60
5/10 - 59

i am on Antpool
Chris75kb

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

Hi Guys

Anyone know how deep it will drop ? it looks like everyday mining less and less.  Undecided
lswong

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

Hi guys,

Please check if someone using HitBTC exchange. My Bytom wallet address was change after few days.

Bitmain was paying my mined BTM to my old HitBTC exhange. Will the BTM get lost ?

Thanks.

Maybe. Create a support ticket requesting Antpool to change your payment address. Also, send an email to HitBTC explaining what happened.

thanks for your feedback. Can you share me the HitBTC support email ?
I had tried to email them for few times (support@hitbtc.com) , but they will never response to my email.

Thanks.
sattychrome

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

I had tried to email them for few times (support@hitbtc.com) , but they will never response to my email.

Thanks.

Guys dont worry! HitBTC BTM address are valid and I have confirmed with Bitmain. See the below email

Hi,

I have set my Wallet address in Antpool for BTM. The Wallet address is HitBTC BTM Address staring "0x..."
Could you please let me know if the above address is a valid ERC20 address and payouts will be sent successfully once engineers fix the issues this week?

Thanks
Sattychrome

Dear Sattychrome,

Thanks for your consultation!
yes, the address is correct.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

Always order products directly from our website: www.bitmain.com
"Solved" means we replied - we still work on your issue until it is resolved.

leeb18509

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

If someone is keeping track of coins earned daily from day one that would be interesting to see, anyone care to share this data?

Wink

5/5-5/6 Somewhere between 300-350, not sure as I split time between Antpool and UUpool.  

5/7 - 189 BTM
5/8 - 105
5/9 - 58
5/10 - 50

5/8 - 102
5/9 - 60
5/10 - 59

i am on Antpool

[/quote]

I typically get Bitmain stuff in 3 days with UPS if nothing goes wrong.  I was watching the driver wander all over my neighborhood Friday with the B3 on his truck and finally just got in my car and tracked him down using their GPS tracker app, lol.  Got it a couple hours earlier than I would've waiting for him.
aussie-revhead

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

5/7 - 189 BTM
5/8 - 105
5/9 - 58
5/10 - 50
All on Antpool.  I've made a total of 1211 BTM between the two pools.

Thanks leeb, great data there, can you update it again in a few days? An ongoing log would be even better.

Smiley
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Thanks.

Guys dont worry! HitBTC BTM address are valid and I have confirmed with Bitmain. See the below email

Hi,

I have set my Wallet address in Antpool for BTM. The Wallet address is HitBTC BTM Address staring "0x..."
Could you please let me know if the above address is a valid ERC20 address and payouts will be sent successfully once engineers fix the issues this week?

Thanks
Sattychrome

Dear Sattychrome,

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

That's not the issue. His problem is that his BTM address at HITBTC changed and there's a paying status transaction on Antpool to his old Hitbtc address.
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Thanks.

You can create a ticket here
https://support.hitbtc.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000028325
dnssandbox

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

Wink

5/7 - 189 BTM
5/8 - 105
5/9 - 58
5/10 - 50

5/8 - 102
5/9 - 60
5/10 - 59

i am on Antpool

I typically get Bitmain stuff in 3 days with UPS if nothing goes wrong.  I was watching the driver wander all over my neighborhood Friday with the B3 on his truck and finally just got in my car and tracked him down using their GPS tracker app, lol.  Got it a couple hours earlier than I would've waiting for him.

[/quote]

It is hard to figure any kind of pattern with Bitmain shipping. With the A3, it seemed like UPS was last to deliver and some complained that they charged a Customs fee upon delivery. I chose DHL for the A3 and received it within a day of the first delivery confirmation post. It seemed liked Fedex was first to deliver last time.

This time I chose Fedex, and it would appear that UPS delivered the B3 first. Also, according to fedex, Bitmain had put some kind of restriction on the shipping that did not allow picking up the package at the facility - I think this might be due to that guy that posted the Youtube video about cheating the delivery. but who knows.

Glad to see your returns though. It is about time someone profits from a Bitmain product. I am at 276, but I plan to hold on to every single coin, so for me it is a marathon, not a sprint.

BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:13 AM

If you used UUPool, you have mined the BTM mainnet coin. This means you have to wait until an Exchange accepts the BTM mainnet coin before you can send it anywhere. So it will just HODL in your Bytom wallet.
If you used AntPool, you have mined the BTM ERC coin.  This means the wallet address in AntPool is an ERC20 address of BTM from an exchange that currently has BTM on it - i.e. gate.io or another exchange.

In my case I mined some BTM in UUPool and it was then sent to my Bytom Wallet - it is just sitting there until an exchange accepts that mainnet BTM coin.
I also mined in AntPool, those coins are pending payment (hopefully on Monday) to my BTM - ERC20 exchange address.

Hope that helps.

That clears up some confusion for me. Thanks.

One question though: Can the official Bytom Wallet receive payments from Antpool (ERC20)?

I do not think so since the Bytom wallet is for mainnet type = they are different tokens / coins. 
BoC_2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

Anyone else notice the SD card slot on the B3 ?? - to the left of the network connection and that little black IP Report button.

Anybody have any info on it?

pudic91

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Hello guys. I have a coinex adress for paying it seems that its starting with 0x shuld be fine i guess. can someoane who got paid confirm to me ? that u got payd in coinex accaount? thank you guys Huh Huh Huh
lswong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks
Sattychrome

Dear Sattychrome,

Best regards,
Joy
Bitmain

That's not the issue. His problem is that his BTM address at HITBTC changed and there's a paying status transaction on Antpool to his old Hitbtc address.

Yes, Thanks for your summary of my queries.  Smiley
lswong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Thanks.

You can create a ticket here
https://support.hitbtc.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000028325

Thanks for your information. I will create a support ticket to HitBTC and share the result to you guys. Thanks.
Andartis

Activity: 306
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

Hey guys. Is it normal that only the front fan runs at the beginning? Just plugged it in. Its very loud, I did not expect that since the low power consumption.

Regards
dnssandbox

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

so much for the guess that Bitmain only sold 2500 to each market.

http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

looks more like 5000 to each market (there are already 11225 machines online and rising), plus they might be running a third batch. this explains why earnings was already down to 40-42 yesterday.
aussie-revhead

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

Hey guys. Is it normal that only the front fan runs at the beginning? Just plugged it in. Its very loud, I did not expect that since the low power consumption.

Regards

Yes mate, a few guys mentioned that they must have used S9 fans at full speed on these things and that they run quite well with the rear fan disconnected. Another dude replaced his fans with Coolermaster fans and his is cool and quiet.

Smiley
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:47:56 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 06:20:34 PM by Mo20

so much for the guess that Bitmain only sold 2500 to each market.

http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

looks more like 5000 to each market (there are already 11225 machines online and rising), plus they might be running a third batch. this explains why earnings was already down to 40-42 yesterday.

It wasn't a guess. Most Bitmains customer service representatives confirmed that a total of 2500 units are sold in batch 1.
Andartis

Activity: 306
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

Regards

Yes mate, a few guys mentioned that they must have used S9 fans at full speed on these things and that they run quite well with the rear fan disconnected. Another dude replaced his fans with Coolermaster fans and his is cool and quiet.

Smiley

Thanks for the hint. Can you say which type of cooler they used? 4pin PWM? I am not at the farm right now and would like to order one since it seems a bit of an overkill what they have installed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: