Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

Great time to buy ETH I think. Still relatively cheap but definitely going to see major growth by the end of the year.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

ethereum can still be more than this. Although the increase is already quite high but still hold just because it could certainly more than this value. ethereum in time until the end of the year if it is to achieve $1500 is easy.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
zvezdopad

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

A steady rise in the price of eth is good.  I think by the end of the year the price will be $ 2000-2500.  And maybe more.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

Ethereum deserves for sure this price, and i'm sure that this is only the beginning of the recovery. I'm sure that soon enough it will pass again the 1000$ mark, and after that the price will eventually reach 1500$-2000$  in the next months as most of the ICO's are still kept on the Ethereum Network and demand is only increasing.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

As of this very moment, an 800usd per ETH is a pure money, i am happy to see that cryptocurrencies this time are performing good according to my predictions. For the next 5 years, it will be tripled, so this time, i am holding it. Who knows, i could be one of millionaire here in my hometown because of ETH.

Traders nowadays really make their profit from trading and holding, it makes sense. The more you buy this time, after so many years you are so thankful to yourself.

Profits awaits to those who believe.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/
Yes, finally, the $ 800 mark is over. Now I'm waiting for $ 1,200 and I think it will be in a few weeks. ETH is a really good coin that has already been loud about itself on the market. Now is a good time to buy ETH, because in a few days may already be late.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
xmas7

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

I believe it will go higher in 2018 it can easily reach 2500 USD/ETH
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 12:32:27 PM by RomanPetrush

I heard that ethereum could reach 15 thousands in the end of this year. So we have to prepare some ethereum. Eth will be mooned.

Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

ETH has a good potential in this year. Many people invest ETH , they are waiting end of the year.But my idea is that , ETH can only maksimum reach 1.500 $ But who knows.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/

This is a welcome development for the fans and investors of Ethereum. With this recent price increase there is hope for cryptocurrency adoption in this 21st century.

HOMT

Powered by,
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

Yes, this is a great development for Ethereum. But we do not know whether the Ethereum will continue to rise or even lower than $ 800. But I really hope the Ethereum will continue to skyrocket.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Great time to buy ETH I think. Still relatively cheap but definitely going to see major growth by the end of the year.

This is predictable, I said that the etherium will very quickly recover the price it kept at the beginning of the year, the token is very promising and it became interesting for large investors who wanted to enter it at a lower price and of course after that the price will go up and by autumn it can quite reach marks 2000 dollars.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

This is predictable, I said that the etherium will very quickly recover the price it kept at the beginning of the year, the token is very promising and it became interesting for large investors who wanted to enter it at a lower price and of course after that the price will go up and by autumn it can quite reach marks 2000 dollars.
We seen a lots of positive movements and its always that way, after several months we seen slow movements but now we are really seeing the great rise coming from this coin, I think it will continue and if the trends will be supported by large investors then for sure it will continue and easily reach $2000
lets be positive and keep aiming for much higher value.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

it is to be predicted since the market correction is done, and its good to see that the price of ethereum is increasing so fast, but we must expect any decrease on its value at any moment due to the fast grow of its price

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I'm not surprised at all that the ethereum has reached the $ 800 mark, I expect $ 1000 for 1 ether soon and $ 1500-2000 by the end of this year. Now everyone expects a decision from SEC regarding the ethereum and its legal status, but I think it won't change anything. Ether is already stable enough and highly liquid, so that such a decision could hardly harm him. If that's the problem, it's temporary.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum's achievement of $ 800 is only the beginning of its growth, which I expect to see this year.
I think Ethereum will reach $ 2,500 after a few months, and by the end of the year it will cost about $ 4,000.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

As of this very moment, an 800usd per ETH is a pure money, i am happy to see that cryptocurrencies this time are performing good according to my predictions. For the next 5 years, it will be tripled, so this time, i am holding it. Who knows, i could be one of millionaire here in my hometown because of ETH.

Traders nowadays really make their profit from trading and holding, it makes sense. The more you buy this time, after so many years you are so thankful to yourself.

Profits awaits to those who believe.

Great performance of ETH in the crypto market where it was able to achieve the $800 USD mark and I believe this will hit $1k USD by the end of the month. For those who would try to invest more on ETH, it is still not late to invest on this coin since it is progressing great and this could be the start of the bull run. Rest assured for a good return of investment for investing ETH and just hoping this will continue to grow more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

Ethereum will deffinatelly beat his all time high record this year, we are currently in a bullish market and everything is getting back at its normal pace, relax and enjoy the ride guys Smiley
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

I hope in may we will overcome a mark in$ 1000 for 1 ETH. For me it is quite achievable. And when ETH will switch to PoS , it is likely that we will see a rate of$ 2,000 for one coin. So do not rush to sell Ethereum , as you will lose good money. The wait is not too long. Wink

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 05:30:43 AM by Beehives

Ethereum is getting stronger. It can reach to 1000 dollar in next quarter.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: