Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

Ethereum is getting stronger. I can reach to 1000 dollar in next quarter.
LOL, there is a great chance to go ahead with this development. This is what all the people who focus on the encryption market are looking forward to.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Great time to buy ETH I think.
It's not, the market has been buffed so it's not the right time to buy ETH. Just wait for a day or two and when you see blood on the charts, it's the call for you to buy.
Still relatively cheap but definitely going to see major growth by the end of the year.
Yes it is if we will compare from the all time high but we are on different state now and let's just forget that time, we've been through enough dip for this time.
ETH is now $814, good luck HODLERS.

Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

I hope it will be more than that because I keep some of my coins in ethereum. now is a good growth for ethereum, so hopefully this goes further up.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Ethereum is the highly recommend altcoin so it will continue to pump in the market. Many experts are said it will reach 1k USD in first week of June because most the investors and miners are looking to join this platform so again it will reach the previous value and it will hit the 2k USD in end of the year totally Ethereum is the best platform in current scenario.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

Yeah... probably it will rise or pump continously...until end of JUNE or this month... this will be good for those who make a profit with ethereum... but I suggest that just hold it... just like bitcoins...
I do not know why eth and btc are pumping...i do not see or hear some good news but... i think these are the investors or pumping team.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

I don't hold ETH that much but as long as every coin is going up the whole market goes positive and there's a domino effect for each and every coin that's involve in the crypto market. I'm mostly go for bitcoin but while I see ETH hits $800, I'm also get carried away and positive that bitcoin will also soon hit $10,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

This is a good news to everybody who is investing in crypto specifically in ethereum. The increase is relatively good and i guess many are happy right now seeing the ether market price like that high. I guess some of the crypto investors has transfer traded their crypto holdings to ether since ether has a great chance and possibility that these will be the next to bitcoin as it is second to bitcoin and has a good volatility also when it comes to trading the crypto. This is why somehow hopefully that ethereum will go higher and higher as to many will going to be rich one day after selling their holdings.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

I hope in may we will overcome a mark in$ 1000 for 1 ETH. For me it is quite achievable. And when ETH will switch to PoS , it is likely that we will see a rate of$ 2,000 for one coin. So do not rush to sell Ethereum , as you will lose good money. The wait is not too long. Wink

I see that you people are looking to see the 1000 USD worthy one on 1 ethereum but I expect to see ETH as 1600 USD and more than that. If op said like that I do not think that 800 USD as the trade mark value in the market.
Please do not believe any fake news has been shared from the various people and news site.
If all doing this properly we do not need to fear about the price fall at all in the market.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/

well btc dominance in the market has fallen a lot. Still on okex a 100 million USD bet against bitcoin was lost. I would not bet against BTC and I am super bullish on Ethereum.
Rollkal

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Today they are higher than you expected, and today and tomorrow they will rise to $ 1000. So it can be said that ETH is the best coin we should invest in for the moment. Holding them will give you a pretty high profit in the future.
Fixart96

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Indeed, the price of ethereum reaches $ 800, but I believe the price of ethereum will rise even higher than that figure. And now the growth of ethereum is stable and very good, I am sure that holding ethereum will benefit greatly this year.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Ethereum is the highly recommend altcoin so it will continue to pump in the market. Many experts are said it will reach 1k USD in first week of June because most the investors and miners are looking to join this platform so again it will reach the previous value and it will hit the 2k USD in end of the year totally Ethereum is the best platform in current scenario.
The ethereum price cracked the $800 mark on Friday, as the market shook off impending regulatory concerns to reach its highest point since early March.The world’s second-largest cryptocurrency entered the month below $650 but has gone on a tear in the three days since. That rally continued this morning, and the ethereum price broached $800 on Bitfinex shortly before 12:00 UTC.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

800 dollars is not much for the super famous cryptocurrency, until June it should grow to $ 1000, and by autumn to reach 5000 $. here it will be a roller coaster!
Bas01

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

I believe that the price will rise because compared to bitcoin and other altcoins, Ether has one advantage. The demand for it is constantly maintained, thanks to a number of ICO selling their tokens based on the Protocol ERC20, which can be bought only for Ether Smiley
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

800 dollars is not much for the super famous cryptocurrency, until June it should grow to $ 1000, and by autumn to reach 5000 $. here it will be a roller coaster!
I hope that it will. I have high hopes for ETH and I think that in the end of a year the cost will increase substantially compared to current price. Even now, we see good growth of this cryptocurrency and I think it will still continue. Buterin knows what he's doing . I was particularly pleased with the early transition to the PoS algorithm.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

It is not a suprise for me as i was expecting that with ethereum and i am sure that it is not going to stop here...its soon gonna reach the mark of 1000USD which every ethereum holder is waiting for like me.... Grin Go on ethereum and make new records
Nedrek

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

I crossed my fingers and look forward to further growth to a thousand, then I can increase my investment in two. It was a good idea to buy 10 ETH at $ 488.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

This is already somehow anticipated not only ETH but on most top altcoin in the market even the lower ones which we do able to witness that price dips or red market on previous 1-3 months of this year and for those who did able to take risk to accumulate into those times specially on ETH will surely have the gains since it do able to reach up $800+ once again and it wont really just stop on that range for sure.
huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Is it only $800? This is too conservative. The price of Ethereum will exceed $2000 in 2018. There is now no unfavorable information to stop the progress of Ethereum.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

Yes, this is really good news. I invested in the Etherium in 2017 and still hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: