Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 879 times)
Kelarid

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

It is definitely the most promising altcoin of 2018. I put it on the first spot in my priorities list.  Finding a new ICO, which can turn out a big profit, is very hard and risky, whereas Ethereum is more stable and can make you as much profit.

I think it could also be the most promising coin in 2019 after the major update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

Hope it was 800$ today too!
Today it's about 450 $ almost half of the may price, the only annoying thing about Ethereum which I don't like is the it has no max supply, the total supply hasn't been set yet and it could increases when ever they want! It needs to get fixed or Ethereum will vanish.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

It is definitely the most promising altcoin of 2018. I put it on the first spot in my priorities list.  Finding a new ICO, which can turn out a big profit, is very hard and risky, whereas Ethereum is more stable and can make you as much profit.

Chances increasing ETH price is very huge but with the potential it has will surely increase its price. Now many people are panic about the present situation of the market, investing in potential ICO's is always good but a good one is always very difficult. Holding ETH will also give us a good profit.
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

If the ETH fell to $ 200-300 - that would be very cool for me) I sold the ETH for $ 1600 ... now would be re-purchased at the bottom)))
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

Now many people are waiting for an even greater decline but I think that we need to prepare for a market turn and strong growth with the establishment of new price records. I expect that by the end of this year the price of Ethereum will reach 2000$.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

This is probably a good sign, because today a lot of people are really waiting for the moment when they can still see the price of $ 2000 ETH. This will be another jerk for the crypto-currency industry as a whole, because recently the market is recovering.
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

ETH will reach its target of breeding this year, if the ETH price goes up it will have a positive impact on other altcoins and this will bring benefits to us. ETH will be the second best of bitcoin, seeing from the developments of the previous year, the ETH continues to rise to stabilize market prices.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Ripple (xrp), the crypto currency so many love to hate. With 1 billion xrp being released into the market every month, I don’t see any dramatic price increases in the near future. So now is a good time to buy.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

I hold Ethereum also and will keep holding. But to be honest my faith in promising future of cryptocurrencies begins to fade away.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Ethereum must go $800 or even more but not now. After the recovery of market and the Bitcoin revival the whole market will go to a another level and then the Etherum must surpass it's high $30,000 which it has achieved last year. But keep the patience until the next year end.
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

There is a lot of positive momentum in the crypto market right now though it remains to be seen how long the momentum will last. Currently, Ethereum is on a bull run. The coin is outperforming the rest making it altcoin of the moment.

The coin has gained over 12% in the past 24 hours and this has helped it cross the $800 mark for the first time since the early weeks of March. As of this writing, Ethereum has a market cap of $79,250,101,351.

source : https://crypto-lines.com/2018/05/04/ethereum-is-on-a-bull-run/

ETH will reach 400 dollars (28/06) i do concern about it much more i used to believe in it.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

unfortunately, at the time when he reached$ 800 for 1 coin for a long time did not stay. now almost 2 times the price fell. it is not and very likely that the price will continue to fall and will fall another $ 100. it is very hard to predict what will happen to this coin next.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

The whole market is dump, so ETH, so $800 target seems far now. But if you have money outside, investing in ETH is logical with this price. When the market takas off eventually, it will bring you a lot.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

ETH will rise exactly because it is so promising altcoin. Its cycle is great and potential is very serious. I don’t doubt in it at all.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

how many positive news and thoughts and was at the crypt of investors in March of this year. the scenes of violence its sharp rise and really reached $ 800 per coin. but now the price is slightly more than$431. this is a very low price for such a coin. I'm not afraid it's not the peak of the fall.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

Believe me $ 800 is a small price, I'm sure by the end of 2018 we will see a price of $ 3000 and maybe more. It's only a matter of time. And do not forget that there will be a big network update.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

The dumpers are seriously stupid if they think that this is a good time to sell Ethereum especially when the entire market is rallying currently.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

I think this is just a beginning. Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. I think the current price is normal. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, it will rise to a higher price. The price of Ethereum in 2018 has Hope to break through 3,000 US dollars.
Kelarid

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

ETH will rise exactly because it is so promising altcoin. Its cycle is great and potential is very serious. I don’t doubt in it at all.

After the price consolidation for a few months, the price will rise again.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

It has gone back down again and is now struggling. It really did go to a good place and price during the recovery but the dump that came after was inevitable as people who have been waiting for the price to go back to such prices were already waiting to sell and their activities is what sent the prices back down again. Hopefully it goes back to $800 again soon and this time stay past that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: