Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2775 times)
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Currently the market is red again, conditions are unstable and experience an uncertain decline. So many who will take advantage of the current situation to collect coins, still have to be patient to deal with this.
Market will continue falling, The best decesion as for now is investing in ICO that almost over and fixing you looses/profits on such weak market.
I recomend to take a look at such projects as Bolttcoin and Ubex, both almost conducted ICOs with hard cap reached and will appear on the market in September but September muct be bull run already
Everyone hopes that bull run will start in September but personally me is very doubtful about that... BTC firstly has reach 5k USD
If it happens then BTC will rebounce to 20k till the end of the year! Alts will follow for sure, and such hyped ICOs like Ubex or world wifi that was over 2 month ago will demonstrate the biggest growth! IMHO
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Currently the market is red again, conditions are unstable and experience an uncertain decline. So many who will take advantage of the current situation to collect coins, still have to be patient to deal with this.
Market will continue falling, The best decesion as for now is investing in ICO that almost over and fixing you looses/profits on such weak market.
I recomend to take a look at such projects as Bolttcoin and Ubex, both almost conducted ICOs with hard cap reached and will appear on the market in September but September muct be bull run already
Everyone hopes that bull run will start in September but personally me is very doubtful about that... BTC firstly has reach 5k USD
If it happens then BTC will rebounce to 20k till the end of the year! Alts will follow for sure, and such hyped ICOs like Ubex or world wifi that was over 2 month ago will demonstrate the biggest growth! IMHO
Rebouncing to 20k in few month?? Crazy prediction...It is impossible. To 10k max!
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Rebouncing to 20k in few month?? Crazy prediction...It is impossible. To 10k max!
I also agree with you on this prediction considering the current price and there is no positive sign of recovery yet but I believe it will recover soon and when the bull run starts, the price of bitcoin will be within the range of $10000 and $12000 by the end of the year.
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

U probably foregot how BTC was growing at the beginning of 2017! It was growing for 2-3k USD in a month. With such speed we will easily rebounce to 20k this year
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Things are really getting out of hand and I think we should still hold as I am speculating that the whales are trying to buy at cheap price.  Many of those that were speculating high price for bitcoin this August may not have analyze well.
Until the time we seen the value really pumped high then speculations that was been made will go into reality, as for now we are still awaiting for any results, those who are able to play with day trade are the  gainers but looking forward and tracing the last years movement, if same thing again then hitting 20k$ still possible and maybe it can go higher than that, just need to wait for more good news to come inside crypto industry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ShamoKe

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Many people have the same problems as you, such as the recent market decline is faster and more serious, but I think what we should do now is to find more sources of news!
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Things are really getting out of hand and I think we should still hold as I am speculating that the whales are trying to buy at cheap price.  Many of those that were speculating high price for bitcoin this August may not have analyze well.
Until the time we seen the value really pumped high then speculations that was been made will go into reality, as for now we are still awaiting for any results, those who are able to play with day trade are the  gainers but looking forward and tracing the last years movement, if same thing again then hitting 20k$ still possible and maybe it can go higher than that, just need to wait for more good news to come inside crypto industry.

it's true that you said indeed, right now we are just waiting for the right time where we will choose a crypto for future infestations because we will get a big profit.

kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

I think the value of tokens falls because of political elements, yesterday there are so many scattered FUDs that made a lot of people panic and sell everything, I'm sure this is all done to make the value fall
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

It falls all just thrown at the stock market for a couple of days and keeps everything flying down even it's not clear when everything will change and whether it will change at all

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
freshbcash

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Perhaps it's just a panic caused by the fall of the most popular cryptocurrency, that is, the fall of Bitcoin itself.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

Relax and take easy patience don't panic it's normal movements from the coinmarketcap this august month the current situation all are waiting for the big announcement regarding the ETF aproval the result is help for cryptocurrency price dump or up, but i still believe cryptocurrency is still strong and goes up their price even the ETF disapprove.

jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

crypto market become red is because too many FUD and bad news come in crypto world
but, just be convidence with crypto, i still believe if this year most of great crypto will create new high on price my friend
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

but I think what we should do now is to find more sources of news!
By that, I think you mean more positive news about cryptocurrency can help the market to overcome this bearish trend.
Otherwise more sources of news literally doesn't change anything.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

but I think what we should do now is to find more sources of news!
By that, I think you mean more positive news about cryptocurrency can help the market to overcome this bearish trend.
Otherwise more sources of news literally doesn't change anything.

There is still a recovery period, the price is quiet now the price starts to rise even a little but will be good for the future. A condition that is familiar to those who have experienced, crypto will continue to fluctuate up and down so it must continue to monitor and follow the market trip.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

crypto market become red is because too many FUD and bad news come in crypto world
but, just be convidence with crypto, i still believe if this year most of great crypto will create new high on price my friend
Price has falling in the market so usually if you check from previous trend it was up and down. Right, many fuds and bad news affecting this down trend. However, I believe price can recover so we should be calm and have patience.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

This is not much of a surprise in the current trend. The market is not really stable. Most coin / tokens after ICO are severely reduced. Be more patient for your profit. ETFs are becoming more important to the market today. The market is still waiting for that.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

The same situation. I have never been so confused, I'm both scared and exciting at the same time, because all I have is a crypto currency
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

The first basic knowledge you need to master is learning how the cryptocurrency pairs on Binance work, and how to buy and sell these virtual currencies, which is what I recommend if you want to step. into the cryptocurrency market
taikale

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

I don't have any special thoughts. The bear market is like this. Usual mind treating. If you need money, you can cash it out. If you don't need it, you can continue to HODL.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

I myself was very quiet and didn't join the panic. This condition is indeed made many people feel afraid because the market has not yet recovered. But the great thing for us to do now continues to follow the ICO project and get coins. By continuing to collect coins for the future better and this is very important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: