Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2015 times)
bamita139

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

We are waiting for a big mass adoption from our central banks coz they will implement tokens to they need to adopt the overall blockchain.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

I am working in this and getting coin in reward. Many coins have zero value but I hope if crypto will be in much demand in the coming time, then we will have many types of coins. These coins will change our life.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Cryptocurrency become more popular day by day. That’s why they have huge capability to do this. I think in near future people only use crypto for daily transaction.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

Some years later, yes, crypto may be very mainstream. Many more people, fields, and the industries will know and accept the cryptocurrency. Probably, many parties will also use the crypto or blockchain technology. Therefore, it is what makes a HODL and long-term investment is promising to do because of some years later possibilities. We must be sure that crypto will be more stable and acceptable for the next run.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I think that's not possible because what I see now crypto is still fine and maybe if it does happen I will invest my altcoin in the long run and hold it for a few years to come because by investing we can still benefit

Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

No doubt that it will be but this will only be possible if the lightening project goes into full effect. Without instant transfers then people would be less inclined to join in cryptos. Also the fees need to be worked on too, if there is a coin that can be used without any fees for transfer and just using the crypto as a currency then it would encourage more people to see and use it as a currency

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Experts are optimistic about the long-term forecast for Bitcoin. Analysts do not exclude even that Bitcoin's price can reach $ 100000 with time. It would be great success. I'll be glad for this.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

For crypto to reach mainstream in few years, it would need mass adoption, unfortunately crypto is still complicated for people. Crypto is new, decentralization and block chain are new concepts, even more Proof of work, proof of stake or mining. To learn about crypto people have to learn a lot and spend time to understand about crypto, and most people are not up for that. More important, people need to be open to new ideas, and willing to explore new things, and again most people do not have interest for that, most of them do not care. Moreover, even if people get interest in crypto, they will notice that crypto is too volatile and too risky for them. All this disadvantages has to be solved for crypto before reaching mainstream.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Due to the increasing number of people using the internet worldwide cryptocurrency is the new wave in terms of digital investment moreover I still believe political restrictions would be a major factor in its use internationally
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

It also takes a long time for cryptocurrencies to become the world’s mainstream currency. This is definitely not something that can be done in recent years. Because most people still can't accept crypto, or they don't even know that there are such things as cryptocurrencies. I also firmly believe that one day crypto will become the universal currency of the world, and I also wish that this day will be faster because it is a worldwide trend.

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

I think the adoption of mainstream bitcoin and altcoin is not easy, the government is not ready yet and people are not familiar with cryptocurrency, it takes a long time, I guess you do not have to hold crypto for a few years, I will just hold it in accordance with my needs and my will.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

life does not have to hold back for better. There are times when we enjoy the work we do in the world of cryptocurrency. Having fun is a must if we feel bored in making a profit again
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

I will definitely keep the coins until the end of 2018.  It does not make sense to sell at a time like this.  The market is unstable and falling.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

I think the current cryptocurrency is more like a commodity. It is used for investment and hype. Maybe the future cryptocurrency will be useful, but now I think it is just a way to make money!
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I think now people have decided that Crypto money is really a long-term investment. The real world is not yet ready to use Crypto
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

For crypto to reach mainstream in few years, it would need mass adoption, unfortunately crypto is still complicated for people. Crypto is new, decentralization and block chain are new concepts, even more Proof of work, proof of stake or mining. To learn about crypto people have to learn a lot and spend time to understand about crypto, and most people are not up for that. More important, people need to be open to new ideas, and willing to explore new things, and again most people do not have interest for that, most of them do not care. Moreover, even if people get interest in crypto, they will notice that crypto is too volatile and too risky for them. All this disadvantages has to be solved for crypto before reaching mainstream.

I don't think that it's necessary for people to acquire this technical knowledge, it's sufficient for them to know how to use a wallet and how to send or receive coins or tokens. The important thing is that cryptocurrencies can be used daily for anything, this is the key to mass adoption.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

Possibly or it could end up taking longer than that, who knows. The bottom line is that since more and more people are starting to use cryptos, then the prices and value of the coins will start to increase soon. Even if in a few years cryptos are still not yet mainstream, you can be sure that they will still be very valuable then with very high prices and also more investors in the market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

Yes, it's true, now more and more people are beginning to realize the fact that crypto currency is not a bubble, but our future, which has already begun its development. Naturally, those who now have crypto currencies in the future will get a good profit. News background indicates that crypto currencies are entering our lives day by day.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Yes, it's true, now more and more people are beginning to realize the fact that crypto currency is not a bubble, but our future, which has already begun its development. Naturally, those who now have crypto currencies in the future will get a good profit. News background indicates that crypto currencies are entering our lives day by day.

Definitely agreed. With the huge of investors who are now trusted the benefits of cryptocurrencies I think cryto's will become the mainstream in the near future. Popularity of cryptocurrencies now are getting bigger and bigger which attract investors eagerly doing their great investment.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

There will be many mainstream Banks receiving Bitcoin, and will start offering storage access and various software. They will also create crypto currency derivatives - just like what CME would do. This will facilitate the exchange of coin, and also allows us to save or combine our software such as tokens and others, especially in addition will create crypto currency, wow really nice  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: