Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:35:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2017 times)
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

I trust too, that's crypto will replace fiat currency in 10 to 50 years. i m sure, crypto is the future of the money.

Bank will have to adapt themselves to crypto. And in a few years only, a good proportion of the population will have some crypto, as today, they got gold for securing their wallet.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

Maybe we should understand that crypto users are currently limited to the community, and that's still very small if calculated by the population ratio. And of course not everyone will be on the same side as the crypto supporters. I agree that of course crypto will have a wider place in the future, but to be a smart money or payment system, that's another much more complicated issue.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Of course there are two sides of every technological development. I think this kind of optimism will continue to grow this industry. But on the other hand, we also feel in the same position, and have the same opportunity to create our own coins. This makes a lot of coins created, and the market is not ready to absorb all crypto. And the main problem is no focus, even on crypto that has a very clear roadmap. And we are responsible for the many failures of genius projects.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

I think we have to wait for more years before it become mainstream. There are many things that needs to do. The people on this earth are not yet prepared to use cryptocurrency. Many people still needs to educate how blockchain technology works.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

I agree with the OP, it will take a few years but smart money is now being invested and that means more volume and more interest. I hope that they diversify and not just plough money into bitcoin. A healthy market is one of diversity and stability and hopefully less pump and dump
xiaodongcun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

Yes, this may take 5 years. After 5 years, the cryptocurrency will be used worldwide, and it can be used as a payment immediately.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Already Crypto is mainstream currency in any countries they are many merchants accepting bitcoin every single day but in near future we can see internet world accept bitcoin as main currency
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Already Crypto is mainstream currency in any countries they are many merchants accepting bitcoin every single day but in near future we can see internet world accept bitcoin as main currency
I believe that we will use the crypt currency more as a means of payment, but you exaggerate too much, arguing that bitcoins are already used in every country. It will take some time for more countries to positively relate to crypto-currencies.

martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

That's what we're hoping for, no guarantee though.
hasonmmo4055

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

I believed that blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will become popular and crypto marketcap will over $1000B in this years.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

Perhaps in a few years we will see cryptocurrency in a new, unlike today's, form. But the most important thing is that the related technologies will be widely used in life.
vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

I agree with you about the strength of this coin in the future but it certainly will not eliminate the current currencies
bitcointodayand

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

Probably not. Crypto currency was the mainstream at the end of last year, when almost everyone was talking about the growth of bitcoin. I think that in a few years there will be two options, or no one will even remember the bitcoin, or everyone will take it as an ordinary thing!

coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Due to the increasing number of people using the internet worldwide cryptocurrency is the new wave in terms of digital investment moreover I still believe political restrictions would be a major factor in its use internationally
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Now it is becoming a mainstream. We can easily see the process going on as more and more people get to know about cryptocurrency each day. The crypto has implemented itself in the most popular spheres: Television, Youtube, Gaming and others.
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Now it is becoming a mainstream. We can easily see the process going on as more and more people get to know about cryptocurrency each day. The crypto has implemented itself in the most popular spheres: Television, Youtube, Gaming and others.
Yes crypto became mainstream right now and even a year ago we can't imagine how many people will know about crypto. A couple year ago crypto was a toy for a geeks, but now I see more and more news about crypto and how people and companies try to adoption crypto, blockchain and other things in real life that people can use it.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Crypto will become the basis of civilized life in the near future. The technology of the disbanded registry is already part of everyday life in all countries.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Yes crypto became mainstream right now and even a year ago we can't imagine how many people will know about crypto. A couple year ago crypto was a toy for a geeks, but now I see more and more news about crypto and how people and companies try to adoption crypto, blockchain and other things in real life that people can use it.

I agree that it's very much become mainstream at this point. It's in all of the major news and media outlets, social media especially. The problem is that if it's always so well known that makes future growth a bit more difficult, since now you have to do more than just make people aware of crypto. They actually need to learn why or why they shouldn't care about it. And that's much harder I think.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

Yes. Crypto currency is now popular in many countries and I believe that it will progress more every day and attract more and more users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: